Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    i haven't checked out all the smileys yet... those are awesome. haha

also, did you ever get my email i sent?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    New 2013 F10 M5 signed up. Its the first on the list! I cant wait to see how it doesClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FlyingGuy Click here to enlarge
    i haven't checked out all the smileys yet... those are awesome. haha

also, did you ever get my email i sent?
    I just checked, yes it went into my spam.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Once i get a few more, i think we can do that. I dont want you to scoff at the competition just yet Click here to enlarge
    Or don't post the HP numbers and keep some mystery in it!
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    post just before the date. lol
    67' Mustang Fastback- 00' Audi S4 Nogaro-
    00' Audi S4 Silver
    asp stage3 -KO4 Turbos -OEM RS4 Inlets -ASP Stage 3 Fueling w/ 60lb Dekas -ASP 4 program ECU (Stock, Valet, 91 Oct, 93 Oct) -Slipping Stage 4 clutch from Clutchmasters -Piggie Downpipes -ASP exhaust -New 034 Street Density Motor Mounts -New 034 Street Density Transmission Mounts -Apikol Rear Diff Mount - ER intercoolers

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Or don't post the HP numbers and keep some mystery in it!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blown67 Click here to enlarge
    post just before the date. lol

BOTH good options. I'll give it some thought

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    whats the number count now?
    00' Audi S4 Silver
    asp stage3 -KO4 Turbos -OEM RS4 Inlets -ASP Stage 3 Fueling w/ 60lb Dekas -ASP 4 program ECU (Stock, Valet, 91 Oct, 93 Oct) -Slipping Stage 4 clutch from Clutchmasters -Piggie Downpipes -ASP exhaust -New 034 Street Density Motor Mounts -New 034 Street Density Transmission Mounts -Apikol Rear Diff Mount - ER intercoolers

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    New 2013 F10 M5 signed up. Its the first on the list! I cant wait to see how it doesClick here to enlarge
    Have him sign up here on bimmerboost...I wanna ask him to set up some friendly runs

@FlyingGuy
    Id want to post HP just to gauge whos in my group and who I can potentially ask for runs who would oblige...it sucks being in the low HP group and none of the "exotics" or big boys want to run you bc they thing their car is the $#@!...Like I want a video of me against the Gallardo just to see where my car stands etc...win or lose...so numbers posted would be good for the small kids on the block Click here to enlarge
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Exactly. I want hp to set runs ups. I wanna line up with the m5 aswell. Plus i want ppl to call out my hp rating and test it themselves
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Someone on a different forum
    I hate to say it but it seems like theres not a lot of professionalism or info on that " other" event. To hold an event like this is pretty elite and you'd definately need more than a simple email to get the word out. start some fliers and videos to help promote and listing how many crew members etcc like shift-S3ctor otherwise its just gonna be an empty airstrip and a big bill to pay.
    Hi guys... friend of a friend came across this. Thought I'd share. I appreciate their constructive criticism, and hopefully it will make our event and future events better. All in all, i think we are doing pretty good on what was initially just a "simple email". So thanks for all the support and from extensive help from Sticky and the GermanBoost network. Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by FlyingGuy; 01-26-2013 at 01:27 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Have him sign up here on bimmerboost...I wanna ask him to set up some friendly runs

@FlyingGuy
    Id want to post HP just to gauge whos in my group and who I can potentially ask for runs who would oblige...it sucks being in the low HP group and none of the "exotics" or big boys want to run you bc they thing their car is the $#@!...Like I want a video of me against the Gallardo just to see where my car stands etc...win or lose...so numbers posted would be good for the small kids on the block Click here to enlarge
    I dont think it has anything to do with guys thinking their car is the $#@!, I think it has more to do with people who are competitive by nature wanting a challenge and how would say a 600hp car challenge my 1000 plus hp car? Depending on how the event is structured and how many runs we get I would consider running anyone but if this event is set up bracket style as to name an individual winner people may not want to run their 1000 plus hp car against a 500 hp car for $#@!s and giggles and risk breaking something on a meaningless run. I think it is safe to assume that everyone registering for an event like this is both an enthusiest and a competitor, I do not think my car or me is better than the next guy, and I was not always racing AMGs with 1000 hp, in fact I would race anything I had just for the thrill.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hi guys... friend of a friend came across this. Thought I'd share. I appreciate their constructive criticism, and hopefully it will make our event and future events better. All in all, i think we are doing pretty good on what was initially just a "simple email". So thanks for all the support and from extensive help from Sticky and the GermanBoost network. Click here to enlarge
    Do not even take it as criticisim, obviously a hater. Registration for your event has been open for five days and there is already an impressive list. Do you have Facebook page set up fot the event? I would suggest that. I registered for the Chicago wannagofast event this week as well and they do have a fb page and they post info daily as well as post pics of participants cars etc.

This will be a good event, I kmow of a couple other people that are getting ready to register for this one.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I dont think it has anything to do with guys thinking their car is the $#@!, I think it has more to do with people who are competitive by nature wanting a challenge and how would say a 600hp car challenge my 1000 plus hp car? Depending on how the event is structured and how many runs we get I would consider running anyone but if this event is set up bracket style as to name an individual winner people may not want to run their 1000 plus hp car against a 500 hp car for $#@!s and giggles and risk breaking something on a meaningless run. I think it is safe to assume that everyone registering for an event like this is both an enthusiest and a competitor, I do not think my car or me is better than the next guy, and I was not always racing AMGs with 1000 hp, in fact I would race anything I had just for the thrill.
    I agree with both, but I wouldn't mind running some of these high hp cars just to get it on video. Don't think I'll be able to line up next to badazz cars again.
    00' Audi S4 Silver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Do not even take it as criticisim, obviously a hater. Registration for your event has been open for five days and there is already an impressive list. Do you have Facebook page set up fot the event? I would suggest that. I registered for the Chicago wannagofast event this week as well and they do have a fb page and they post info daily as well as post pics of participants cars etc.

This will be a good event, I kmow of a couple other people that are getting ready to register for this one.
    Thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also, the number of PAID only participants is 30 cars right now. Not too bad i think

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I totally agree, but some people are like that though. When I went to the Shift Sector event. I put 480hp on my car, I wanted to race some of the 550hp cars and they looked at me like I'm stupid. They don't understand power to weight, and they do think they're the $#@! when I say race my "Cobalt". So now, I'm putting 500 or 550 on my car.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Most of the people at the event should be pretty cool about it all. Alot of the contacts I have mae so far in other events have been very fun and enjoyable people. A real enthusiast wont look down on a car like that, but, as mentioned earlier will be more intrigued by the notion of 500+ HP out of a cobalt!
    I will personally talk to the Gallardo (local friend) and arrange that matchup myself Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I totally agree, but some people are like that though. When I went to the Shift Sector event. I put 480hp on my car, I wanted to race some of the 550hp cars and they looked at me like I'm stupid. They don't understand power to weight, and they do think they're the $#@! when I say race my "Cobalt". So now, I'm putting 500 or 550 on my car.
    Ok now you just scared me away thanks lol j/k
    00' Audi S4 Silver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I agree with everything you said....And im also competitive by nature and enjoy challenges...Me and you are not worlds apart...Just our cars are Click here to enlarge

I didnt mean to imply that they think their car is the "$#@!" but just used that for lack of better words...I think you know what I meant tho? In my world most people from other platforms are already unsuspecting of the 335i since they think M3s are the best thing since sliced bread and no other BMW is worthy unless its an M3/M5...I can take most M3/M5s with mild bolt ons (as long as their not blown)..So it already sucks setting up runs with this car ive seen it in person at Shift Sector...Same problem the Cobalt @fastgti69 will have potentially too...Just want to make sure I get my share of friendly runs thats all Click here to enlarge
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blown67 Click here to enlarge
    Ok now you just scared me away thanks lol j/k
    LMAO, no way! Your car is probably faster!

Most of the people at the event should be pretty cool about it all. Alot of the contacts I have mae so far in other events have been very fun and enjoyable people. A real enthusiast wont look down on a car like that, but, as mentioned earlier will be more intrigued by the notion of 500+ HP out of a cobalt!
    I will personally talk to the Gallardo (local friend) and arrange that matchup myself Click here to enlarge
    It's always good meeting new people and real enthusiasts. Now that Gallardo lining up with me. That would be awesome.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    I agree with everything you said....And im also competitive by nature and enjoy challenges...Me and you are not worlds apart...Just our cars are Click here to enlarge

I didnt mean to imply that they think their car is the "$#@!" but just used that for lack of better words...I think you know what I meant tho? In my world most people from other platforms are already unsuspecting of the 335i since they think M3s are the best thing since sliced bread and no other BMW is worthy unless its an M3/M5...I can take most M3/M5s with mild bolt ons (as long as their not blown)..So it already sucks setting up runs with this car ive seen it in person at Shift Sector...Same problem the Cobalt @fastgti69 will have potentially too...Just want to make sure I get my share of friendly runs thats all Click here to enlarge
    Yea lol, hopefully not this time around!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Way, way cool!!! I want to run that car so badly...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This event won't be filled with the same idiots. It will be more laid back with car guys. I'll run ya Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's always good meeting new people and real enthusiasts. Now that Gallardo lining up with me. That would be awesome.
    It's a done deal. I already talked to himClick here to enlarge

Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast