Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Team Weistec in the house.....
    Hell Ya!!!! Click here to enlarge
    I wont be there but i have a pro driver who is ready to go.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Care to share who?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    too bad you can not make...but look on the bright side at least you wont be there to see you car loseClick here to enlarge

Just kidding, is there any even slight possibilty of you making it out? Should be an Epic event.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Care to share who?
    When I have a 100% comittment.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Id like to see a car challenge something on runway 3 Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Id like to see a car challenge something on runway 3 Click here to enlarge
    Thats a pretty short and narrow runway, most likely just prop planes I would assume.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

6 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Just want to Thank Tony "FlyingGuy" for posting this on other sites. Also "Sticky" for helping in great ways with this event. I signed up for the event and new to the site also.
    67' Mustang Fastback- 00' Audi S4 Nogaro-
    00' Audi S4 Silver
    asp stage3 -KO4 Turbos -OEM RS4 Inlets -ASP Stage 3 Fueling w/ 60lb Dekas -ASP 4 program ECU (Stock, Valet, 91 Oct, 93 Oct) -Slipping Stage 4 clutch from Clutchmasters -Piggie Downpipes -ASP exhaust -New 034 Street Density Motor Mounts -New 034 Street Density Transmission Mounts -Apikol Rear Diff Mount - ER intercoolers

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blown67 Click here to enlarge
    Just want to Thank Tony "FlyingGuy" for posting this on other sites. Also "Sticky" for helping in great ways with this event. I signed up for the event and new to the site also.
    Which car under your sig are you bringing? S4 or Fastback? Click here to enlarge
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Taking the S4. The fastback is still in project mode. Possible 383w with Novi2K or might sell that combo and do 393 high compression N/A.
    00' Audi S4 Silver
    asp stage3 -KO4 Turbos -OEM RS4 Inlets -ASP Stage 3 Fueling w/ 60lb Dekas -ASP 4 program ECU (Stock, Valet, 91 Oct, 93 Oct) -Slipping Stage 4 clutch from Clutchmasters -Piggie Downpipes -ASP exhaust -New 034 Street Density Motor Mounts -New 034 Street Density Transmission Mounts -Apikol Rear Diff Mount - ER intercoolers

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Taking the S4. The fastback is still in project mode. Possible 383w with Novi2K or might sell that combo and do 393 high compression N/A.
    Got you! Sounds like a fun project on the Fastback....Should post some pics in the right section on this forum not sure if there is a good subforum or not...

Anyways I would really like a run with your S4 if you dont mind...Ill be in a 335i thats full bolt on...whats mods on the S4 if you dont mind me asking
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    2000- B5 S4 silver 6mt - asp stage3 -KO4 Turbos -OEM RS4 Inlets -ASP Stage 3 Fueling w/ 60lb Dekas -ASP 4 program ECU (Stock, Valet, 91 Oct, 93 Oct) -Slipping Stage 4 clutch from Clutchmasters -Piggie Downpipes -ASP exhaust -New 034 Street Density Motor Mounts -New 034 Street Density Transmission Mounts -Apikol Rear Diff Mount

00' Audi S4 Silver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The airfield will be posting notices about the closures of the 2 runways.
    Under the description part of why planes will not be able to utilize these runways for the given timeframe, I have asked the airport manager to put "insufficient horsepower". Not sure if he will, but I thought it would be funny.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Comments appreciated, welcome.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FlyingGuy Click here to enlarge
    I have asked the airport manager to put "insufficient horsepower". Not sure if he will, but I thought it would be funny.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey FlyingGuy- is the one shop from norcal American cars? AED?
    00' Audi S4 Silver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    2000- B5 S4 silver 6mt - asp stage3 -KO4 Turbos -OEM RS4 Inlets -ASP Stage 3 Fueling w/ 60lb Dekas -ASP 4 program ECU (Stock, Valet, 91 Oct, 93 Oct) -Slipping Stage 4 clutch from Clutchmasters -Piggie Downpipes -ASP exhaust -New 034 Street Density Motor Mounts -New 034 Street Density Transmission Mounts -Apikol Rear Diff Mount

Lol looks like your gonna blow the doors off my car! Either way im down for fun Click here to enlarge

What type of fuel will you be running for the event? And will you be running meth?
    Last edited by rooringhusky; 01-25-2013 at 02:00 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FlyingGuy Click here to enlarge
    The airfield will be posting notices about the closures of the 2 runways.
    Under the description part of why planes will not be able to utilize these runways for the given timeframe, I have asked the airport manager to put "insufficient horsepower". Not sure if he will, but I thought it would be funny.
    That would be cool, but since it's on an airport an aviation term would also be cool. Something like "Dead Reckoning Area".

"Dead Reckoning is the process of estimating your position by advancing a known position using course, speed, time and distance to be traveled. In other words figuring out where you will be at a certain time if you hold the speed, time and course you plan to travel.
    The Chinese discovered that a needle with a magnet on one end always pointed the same direction, north. At least now they could know what direction they were headed in, and if you knew that and you multiplied your speed by your time spent traveling you could deduce your position. This is called 'Dead Reckoning' and was used regularly well into this century. However it wasn't terribly accurate since it relied too much on estimates of speed.
    According to popular definition, dead reckoning is short for "deduced reckoning" or, as the old-timers used to say "you're dead if you don't reckon right." In truth, however, the term originated with maritime navigation and refers to "reckoning or reasoning (one's position) relative to something stationary or dead in the water." Simply stated, DR navigation is a method of precluding en route progress based on the direction of travel and the estimated speed since the last known position. "

I thought the bold part was specifically fitting for this type of event as it relates to speed and also, braking zone Click here to enlarge
    Anyway, lots of other great aviation phrases that could be used...check here but I thought dead reckoning was very apropos.

http://www.aerofiles.com/glossary.html

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Lol looks like your gonna blow the doors off my car! Either way im down for fun Click here to enlarge

What type of fuel will you be running for the event? And will you be running meth?
    I would like to run some 100 just to play it safe. but its just a 91 tune in it now. no meth.
    00' Audi S4 Silver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey FlyingGuy- is the one shop from norcal American cars? AED?
    Nah, I believe they are around Fresno. All out performance. They are looking to come out.
    I would like to run some 100 just to play it safe. but its just a 91 tune in it now. no meth.
    Looks like we will have probably 100 or 109 on site. And there's a Chevron not even a mile away

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh nice Nate at AOP has some fast cars.
    00' Audi S4 Silver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh nice Nate at AOP has some fast cars.
    I've been in talks with Shaun...?
    hopefully they can bring some stuff

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok sounds good..I think we should be a good matchup afterall then....Im not running meth but ill be running some E85 so all in all with me outgunned in HP/TQ I think I can play Click here to enlargeOr should at least be interesting..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok sounds good..I think we should be a good matchup afterall then....Im not running meth but ill be running some E85 so all in all with me outgunned in HP/TQ I think I can play Click here to enlargeOr should at least be interesting..
    I wanna play with you guys too!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Trust me amigos YOU will have a blast we have this same kind of event in Puerto Rico and beleive me its fun!! Only as i read is a rolling start instead of a dead start which i prefer but oh well! its a begining though enjoy it!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    with e85 you should be making good power still. Will be fun win or lose.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I wanna play with you guys too!
    Yes I just want to see a 400+ CobaltSS. so same to going to be fun win or lose too
    00' Audi S4 Silver

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast