Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Nice LM,
    i can't make it tonight to Rick but I'll keep you posted.
    ​2014 F10 M5 Competition Alpine White / Sakhir Orange
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Well hopefully my "mysterious Oxygen sensor problem" will be taken care of tomorrow. We replaced the wrong side last week Click here to enlarge haha sorry Mike found that smiley appropriate. Don't worry, I won't fire you as you suggested! Click here to enlarge Definitely relieved to know that it wasn't something else! I'll continue to keep you guys posted.
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Proper sensor replaced and no more check engine light! Had adaptions and codes cleared for hopefully the final time. Going to drive her hard this weekend for a Monday morning dyno as MaximumPSI. I'm sure by Monday I'll know if everything is good to go - and then off to Ricks!

Thank you Rick for your ongoing patience! He definitely understands how these things can be and has been very accommodating.

Once these are sorted then its off to the fun stuff - pics and vids Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NikB316 Click here to enlarge
    Proper sensor replaced and no more check engine light! Had adaptions and codes cleared for hopefully the final time. Going to drive her hard this weekend for a Monday morning dyno as MaximumPSI. I'm sure by Monday I'll know if everything is good to go - and then off to Ricks!

Thank you Rick for your ongoing patience! He definitely understands how these things can be and has been very accommodating.

Once these are sorted then its off to the fun stuff - pics and vids Click here to enlarge
    Sounds awesome, enjoy ripping on the car over the weekend Click here to enlarge
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

I want to see some Wins !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Don't you worry about that, with spring coming up it'll be hunting season for me Click here to enlarge

I've always wanted to use that smiley since joining! Monday morning MaximumPSI session. I need to order a BT tool but haven't thrown an engine light so I'm assuming the O2 sensor problem is solved.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Just got home from a nice day at the dyno at MaximumPSI. Final run of the day was at 527whp / 335wtq Click here to enlarge a nice 8whp gain from the other day. The car kept making more power but it was getting late (without lunch in my stomach and Mike getting sick of my e92 lol). The two runs before were right at 520whp and the run right after was around 526. If we had more time to run the car I don't see why a pull in the low mid 530s would be out of the question but of course thats a guesstimate. I am looking forward to seeing what it will do on a dynojet. Another car there that ran 505 on the MaximumPSI dyno put out 550 on the dynojet - a good 9% difference. Hopefully can hit it up this Friday but its off to Ricks in a bit for the rear diff brace. I'll try to post the dyno chart later but I don't know if the viewer runs on a Mac and I just downloaded VMWare.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Just got home from a nice day at the dyno at MaximumPSI. Final run of the day was at 527whp / 335wtq Click here to enlarge a nice 8whp gain from the other day. The car kept making more power but it was getting late (without lunch in my stomach and Mike getting sick of my e92 lol). The two runs before were right at 520whp and the run right after was around 526. If we had more time to run the car I don't see why a pull in the low mid 530s would be out of the question but of course thats a guesstimate. I am looking forward to seeing what it will do on a dynojet. Another car there that ran 505 on the MaximumPSI dyno put out 550 on the dynojet - a good 9% difference. Hopefully can hit it up this Friday but its off to Ricks in a bit for the rear diff brace. I'll try to post the dyno chart later but I don't know if the viewer runs on a Mac and I just downloaded VMWare.
    NICE!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

those are sick numbers
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Thanks Akash!

Car is with Rick now - quite a knowledgable man!

BTW here's a video of my dyno today as found on MaximumPSI's Facebook:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Thanks Akash!

Car is with Rick now - quite a knowledgable man!

BTW here's a video of my dyno today as found on MaximumPSI's Facebook:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPt2l-EbgrQ&sns=em
    Much thanks for posting the vid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

we just dyno the gen1 stg2 before we upgrade. we didnt have much time to run it we slipped it in on a dyno day crazy how these cars relearn after clearing adaptations. 1 run 440ish 2 run 460 3 run 490.
    couple fun facts from the live data i was watching fuel psi on the 1 and 2 runs maxed at 80ish psi 3 run jumped to 105 psi. 1 run iat started at 105f dropped to about 95f on the start of the run and ramped back up. 2-3 run stayed around 105-110f peeked at 113.7f. afr was happy at 12:1 - 12.5:1 on all runs. we are going to dyno again before upgrade to hit 500 we think it has it in her. only got printed copy of the final run and what i remember from the live data next dyno ill data log and get the whole write up on the runs. oh dyno was a dyno dynamics and 94oct.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Sticky,
    No problem - glad to contribute bud. Zak @ Active is working to tinker with the software a bit as he mentioned the fuel is a bit wavy. Active has been very responsive to any inquiries and assistance needed.

VCM,
    Very nice info - and numbers! 490 is really solid for a gen 1 kit especially as I understand that Dyno Dynamics is low reading compared to the famous Dynojet. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's around the same difference as the dyno I was on (~10%). If that's the case that is the highest dyno I have seen for that kit! Crazy how big a difference I was getting on that first kit...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

yes, those 2 dynos are very low reading, you can realistically expect to add 40 (conservative) if going to a DJ

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Great numbers!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sticky,
    VCM,
    Very nice info - and numbers! 490 is really solid for a gen 1 kit especially as I understand that Dyno Dynamics is low reading compared to the famous Dynojet. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's around the same difference as the dyno I was on (~10%). If that's the case that is the highest dyno I have seen for that kit! Crazy how big a difference I was getting on that first kit...
    The car has always felt very strong from new but maybe it just are nice canadian air making the big power Click here to enlarge car has the newest bmw software and a tune karl and zak really wanted us to try.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Cold start problem fixed! Zak tinkered with the software a bit after seeing the fuel on my recent dyno run and the cold start problem. Cold start appears to be gone and I'll hit up the dyno maybe Monday to check it out. The rear diff brace took care of a lot of the DCT kinks and this little update makes me say that my car feels it is at 100% Click here to enlarge

Big thanks to Zak & Andrew for promptly and sufficiently addressing my concerns!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345