Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Sandy Hook a Conspiracy

seen this one yet?

sour subject, but watch it.. intelligent people look at all evidence and decide for themselves..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't know what is going on all I know is they want to take the Second Amendment away. Why they are pressing so hard to disarm is scaring me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    False flag
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't buy the conspiracy for one second. I think people are just so soured by the gun restrictions that they are willing to buy into something that normally they would instantly recognize as BS.

Theres a quote that is pretty applicable to this IMHO. "If you open your mind too much your brain might fall out."
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^probably thinks 9/11 was real too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    False flag
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    I don't buy the conspiracy for one second. I think people are just so soured by the gun restrictions that they are willing to buy into something that normally they would instantly recognize as BS.

Theres a quote that is pretty applicable to this IMHO. "If you open your mind too much your brain might fall out."
    did you guys watch it?

i would like to not think its a conspiracy.. although i would because that would mean children did NOT die..

but watch the video.. i cant fathom laughing and joking hours after my child was murdered..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    did you guys watch it?

i would like to not think its a conspiracy.. although i would because that would mean children did NOT die..

but watch the video.. i cant fathom laughing and joking hours after my child was murdered..
    Yes...I agree with you. I believe that Sandy Hook may have been a false flag op used to persuade public opinion on guns...mainly "assult rifles".
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sandy Hook a hoax, homeland security hiring actors?

1. If actors were hired, they would've sold their stories to the press for millions of dollars already.

2. Security tapes in events like this are leaked, not released. They're not going to release security tapes to the public where innocent CHILDREN were murdered.

3. A little insight and common sense about mass casualty shootings - Ambulances stage far away from the scene until called upon and the scene is safe.

4. James Holmes' lawyer looks nothing like the lady in the news interview, watch the trial or look up other pictures....and it's spelt "Attorney," not "attourney."

5. "Watch the reactions of the medical examiner." - Find a medical examiner who's normal, they're few and far between.

6. Everything is edited these days; photos, videos, websites, but not in this case?

Mourn the losses and respect the deceased. These conspiracy theories are complete bull$#@!. Come on people, you're really letting your stupidity show.....
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    1. If actors were hired, they would've sold their stories to the press for millions of dollars already.

unless they want what everyone wants, and/or already paid

2. Security tapes in events like this are leaked, not released. They're not going to release security tapes to the public where innocent CHILDREN were murdered. odd, as ive seen plenty of tapes released showing just that

3. A little insight and common sense about mass casualty shootings - Ambulances stage far away from the scene until called upon and the scene is safe.
    false, and roads are never blocked, for that reason as well

4. James Holmes' lawyer looks nothing like the lady in the news interview, watch the trial or look up other pictures....and it's spelt "Attorney," not "attourney. actually, it does appear to be the same person

5. "Watch the reactions of the medical examiner." - Find a medical examiner who's normal, they're few and far between.
    ok, i agree, except it doesnt change what weapon he confirms to be used, was nowhere near the shooter..

6. Everything is edited these days; photos, videos, websites, but not in this case?
    not video feed that was aired and not aired again

lets not forget this doesnt answer who was the other guy in the woods, or how, just how was the FB page setup before the incident..? that doesnt make you think?

You cant fake human emotion, few can, thats why they are famous for doing it in movies. these actors are not at that level. Where do you see a real emotion from a parent loosing their child in all those videos?

How do you explain the dead child sitting with obama?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And landing on the moon was staged.

paul is dead

elvis is alive
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Fwiw I do know someone whose friend wasa relative of one of the teachers killed...trust me when I say it wasnt staged...sickens me that people would take it to this...respect peoples lives...
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    all im saying is that it raises questions

WHo was the guy in the woods

How were FB pages set up before the incident

I guarantee the friend of a friends family is not laughing or smiling about $#@!, even now, so how are some people so happy on TV?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

I guarantee the friend of a friends family is not laughing or smiling about $#@!, even now, so how are some people so happy on TV?
    +1

It raises a lot of questions. Im not entirely sure about it either....
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

google it LM they debunked every claim this video makes! the most disgusting thing in this video is criticizing the parents for there emotions! I love my son and 'I would saw my arm of for him, but if god forbid he was killed there are 100 million memories that i have that a camera could catch me smiling about, its 1 moment in time or a 10sec clip of video. if i said to my wife "remember when Isaiah got his scooter" she would smile

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

if some cock sucker snapped a pic in that moment and used that to say she or I was incentive i would be furious

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    google it LM they debunked every claim this video makes! the most disgusting thing in this video is criticizing the parents for there emotions! I love my son and 'I would saw my arm of for him, but if god forbid he was killed there are 100 million memories that i have that a camera could catch me smiling about, its 1 moment in time or a 10sec clip of video. if i said to my wife "remember when Isaiah got his scooter" she would smile
    true, huffington post had an article on it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Theory 1: The first thing the video tries to allege is that there is a second shooter. They love to grab early media footage and then use that as "evidence" of their claims, as if the media's first reporting is somehow golden. Odd that conspiracy theorists distrust the media, then turn around and use its raw reporting claims as evidence. Anyway, you can easily google and figure out who the guy in the woods was.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

He is the father of a student there and the athletic director at the highschool. He was on his way to the school to help make gingerbread houses with 1st graders when he heard the shots. He was unarmed, arrested, detained, questioned, and let go. The story of the guy in the woods was a dead end, so the media dropped it. That is the problem with the 24 hour news cycle, they will report any lead they get before sorting out facts. However, this is hardly evidence of a conspiracy.

The video even makes the ridiculous claim that since the guy was sitting in the FRONT of the police car, that he must have some "crazy" credentials. Yeah, what is more likely...that this guy was a concerned father or that he was a man with some "crazy" credentials on a black ops mission to shoot up a school but he just didn't have the skills to properly vacate, and so he ended up getting himself captured by lowly local law enforcement, AND broadcast on national tv, potentially exposing his super secret black op? C'mon.

Theory 2: The gun discrepancy. This can be chalked up to contradictory reporting, which is going to happen when the media competes with itself to be the first one to break any new details. There have already been articles clearing up the discrepancies: [link to edition.cnn.com]

Theory 3: The nurse is fake and does not exist. This is completely false, and has been debunked with evidence: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Theory 4: The laughing/crying father. This means absolutely nothing. No one can judge how a father copes with the loss of his daughter, and it's offensive that people are criticizing him for it. I have been to several funerals, I have witnessed family members and friends switch in and out of laughter and tears. They think of fond memories of the one they lost, they tell stories, they laugh, and they cry. People grieve in different ways. We do not have the right to criticize his reaction, and it's not evidence of a conspiracy.

Theory 5: Emillie Parker is not dead. This is the most absurd thing I have seen so far in the video. The video alleges not only that the girl is not dead, but that the parents were so stupid they brought out the wrong sister for the photo op. What? Do people honestly believe that? [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] It's a picture of her sister. Obviously. They look alike because, you know, they're sister's. This guy uses the same photoshop trick as the conspiracy video and gets the same effect. [link to i.imgur.com]

Theory 6: One piece of footage of the crime scene does not show many ambulances and shows no children. The author claims this means this was all staged. He goes on to say that only one ambulance was there the whole time and they quickly blocked off all exits. The problem with this is twofold. Firstly, there are several pictures of multiple ambulances: [link to www.politico.com] Secondly, this footage that the videos author is commenting on is likely taken well after the shooting took place, which easily explains why there aren't a bunch of ambulances around and no one is panicking. More things taken out of context because they fit the authors narrative.

Theory 7: Time stamps on the webpage set up for donations state the page was created before the shootings took place. Google search results do not always accurately reflect the date the content was published. Example) Here is a date restrictive search of sandy hook ( [link to www.google.com (secure)] ), listing all articles that appear to be published before the shooting took place. Well $#@!, according to google this there are articles and videos from these dates talking about the shooting: Jan 14, 2012 , Jun 19, 2012 , Sept 16, 2012 ..well before the shooting took place. Debunked.
    1. camo pants and running FROM THE SCHOOL is what a father would do in that situation, since he was just randomly walking through the woods to get to the school in the first place? weird, i would think a father wants to go save his child, not lay down.. i would think an innocent man doesnt RUN FROM COPS chasing you..

2. gun discrepency.. well, yea, # of guns sure.. but if an AR never left the trunk, how did it get called in, where did it come from in reporting, and how did a medical examiner link it to a weapon that was never visible? oh, and how does someone, a self proclaimed expert in fire-arms "more than most" as he calls it, mistake a .223 for a .40? anyone that has ever seen the 2 know you dont mistake one for the other.. but he is a weirdo..

3.fake nurse? ok, the name. How does she know lanza's mom, who is a teacher their.. but itsnt a teacher there?

this is why i dont like "debunkers", they focus on the most minute detail to prove the rest is wrong, when they dont go after the real story.. her being a real nurse or not would just be overwhelmingly conclusive.. but claiming to know the child, and the mother, because they work there, and yet have never worked there, nor met before? seems stinky..

4. 48 hours after your child is murdered, you wont be laughing while talking about your slaughtered child.

5. eerily, that is the same dress, but kids faces are close, could go either way.. same dress though..

6. roads are never blocked.. ambulamps are always given access

7. FB pages before the event? why was it taken down then? how the hell did it start before the event. the cached pages dont lie. its not like google made a mistake, people went to the page, it already had a date..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    1. camo pants and running FROM THE SCHOOL is what a father would do in that situation, since he was just randomly walking through the woods to get to the school in the first place? weird, i would think a father wants to go save his child, not lay down.. i would think an innocent man doesnt RUN FROM COPS chasing you..

Yeah I agree with you on this, The man if trying to find his daughter shouldn't have ran into the woods, but lets remember, his daughter was possibly just getting shot at, common sense could be lacking.

2. gun discrepency.. well, yea, # of guns sure.. but if an AR never left the trunk, how did it get called in, where did it come from in reporting, and how did a medical examiner link it to a weapon that was never visible? oh, and how does someone, a self proclaimed expert in fire-arms "more than most" as he calls it, mistake a .223 for a .40? anyone that has ever seen the 2 know you dont mistake one for the other.. but he is a weirdo..

The gun in the trunk is a seiga 12, it has a side charging handle, which was reported as the "shotgun" he left. Which was correct. Watch the video, No AR has a side charging handle.

Why the cops where messing with the gun like that, is quite strange. Rather then taking it as evidence they completely emptied it, Im not sure if thats protocol, but anyways.

3.fake nurse? ok, the name. How does she know lanza's mom, who is a teacher their.. but itsnt a teacher there?

this is why i dont like "debunkers", they focus on the most minute detail to prove the rest is wrong, when they dont go after the real story.. her being a real nurse or not would just be overwhelmingly conclusive.. but claiming to know the child, and the mother, because they work there, and yet have never worked there, nor met before? seems stinky..

agreed

4. 48 hours after your child is murdered, you wont be laughing while talking about your slaughtered child.

I think that some people have different ways to show emotions, especially 24 hours after loosing someone, it could be part of shock, or trying to "look strong".

5. eerily, that is the same dress, but kids faces are close, could go either way.. same dress though..

6. roads are never blocked.. ambulamps are always given access

agreed multiple photos show this

7. FB pages before the event? why was it taken down then? how the hell did it start before the event. the cached pages dont lie. its not like google made a mistake, people went to the page, it already had a date..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

I thought it was extremely interesting that FEMA was holding a preparing for castraphic events with children training class like 10 minutes from Sandy Hook elementary, thats just plan hard to explain and an extreme coincedence.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    I thought it was extremely interesting that FEMA was holding a preparing for castraphic events with children training class like 10 minutes from Sandy Hook elementary, thats just plan hard to explain and an extreme coincedence.

right.. im not saying everything is true and false. either side will bend facts as they see fit. but for someone to say "oh your just a comnspriacy theorist, this was all debunked" well.. it wasnt..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    right.. im not saying everything is true and false. either side will bend facts as they see fit. but for someone to say "oh your just a comnspriacy theorist, this was all debunked" well.. it wasnt..
    you have to remember that in every event like this, there are always 20 different perspectives to look at.

and a lot of the time the first reports are completely wrong.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    1.) Conspiracy or not the govt is certainly using it totheir advantage in a disturbing way...

2.) Why couldn’t parents see the bodies of their children? All were closedcaskets? That does not sit right with me at all...

3.) Medical examiner is def suspect to say the least

4.) if its staged they picked very poor actors as they all seem far too stupidto be a part of something so big and secretive..

5.) if this does get proven to be conspiracy I will move out of America asremoving children from families lives for $ no money or by deceiving themsickens me to the point where I would no longer want any part of this society

6.) I think it did happen but right away the govt jumped on control of it bc itis great use of propaganda and an outstanding leverage piece to do things theywanted to do before that they couldn’t get away with

7.) the guy with the kids in the driveway is obv just a creep loving every second of his creepy behavior being glorified imo

09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge

As far as no AR having a slide discharge handle..Yes they can and do. here is a simple upper section with discharge handle for a 5.56

Here are just a couple examples...in a lefty and righty.

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You think the kids mom had a fully custom AR.. Also both examples above the charging handle is on the left side, the video clearly shows them leaning it over to the left, pulling the handle on the right.

you're stretching for it now.

compared to a basic seiga 12 which was later reported to be found in the car.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Legionofboom; 01-18-2013 at 12:26 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not reaching. Just saying it was possible. And why couldn't the mom have a modified AR? It isn't like she couldn't have bought it used at a pawn shop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast