Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by desi4life10 Click here to enlarge
    Wicked event btw.

Attended it once last year. Get a mix of straight and curves. The straights I managed to reach to 195km/hr (not bad for a 328) :-)

Only thing is that the event is a far drive indeed and in a pretty remote area.

Its not too bad for me, Catherine lives in Paris Ontario, so I would crash at her place, and then we would both go up to the track Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

PS: I am starting to put these events on our Facebook page Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Rajat, how does it work for people that want to go to a track? Do they just show up? Do you know specific people to contact to join in? Or do they just sign up at the respective websites?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Havok Click here to enlarge
    Its not too bad for me, Catherine lives in Paris Ontario, so I would crash at her place, and then we would both go up to the track Click here to enlarge
    Nicee...Yea that works very well. Driving 2+ hours to the track makes you a bit tired (worse if it is a hot day). And then driving back after the track..lol. But I would do it again hands down. The track is soo wide (runway of course) so you have room to try new things.
    07 338xi | TiAG | Premium Pkg | Carbon Fiber Trim Wrap | E90 | BMW Perf. Intake | BMW Perf. Exhaust | Active Autowerke Stage 2 | 3 Stage Intake Manifold | KW V1 | Euro Xenon Headlights | VMR V710 | Custom Car Coding |
    See my dyno results---> http://bimmerboost.com/showthread.ph...ified-AA-FLASH)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

PS: I am starting to put these events on our Facebook page Click here to enlarge
    Rajat, how does it work for people that want to go to a track? Do they just show up? Do you know specific people to contact to join in? Or do they just sign up at the respective websites?
    I pulled these dates from a member that posted it on the other site. I believe there is a forum for this kind of stuff...
    @335isGuy
    How do we sign up for some of the event in the first post?

The Centralia event, there is a website for it (private event). Message me if you are looking to attend.
    07 338xi | TiAG | Premium Pkg | Carbon Fiber Trim Wrap | E90 | BMW Perf. Intake | BMW Perf. Exhaust | Active Autowerke Stage 2 | 3 Stage Intake Manifold | KW V1 | Euro Xenon Headlights | VMR V710 | Custom Car Coding |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

LOL...noticed the centralia event took pictures of my helmet..lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Here is a pic of the last time we went to Centralia:
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by desi4life10 Click here to enlarge
    I pulled these dates from a member that posted it on the other site. I believe there is a forum for this kind of stuff...
    @335isGuy
    How do we sign up for some of the event in the first post?

The Centralia event, there is a website for it (private event). Message me if you are looking to attend.
    Message me the website please, I lost the link a while back when I reformatted my computer.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@Havok

PM sent

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Thanks brotha!!
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12