Close

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Havok Click here to enlarge
    I am going to check out both possible meet locations tonight at around the same time as the meet, and see which is more user friendly for us. Then I will update the list and confirm date, time, location.

Though I will say right now, its going to Feb 3rd, probably sometime after 5-6pm when the malls close and the parking lots will be free to us. Just deciding whether its going to be Shops at Don Mills Parking Enclosure or Bayview Vilalge Parking Lot. I am going to check out both tonight, and then post an update late in the evening.
    I wont be able to do Feb 3rd because its Superbowl that day. theres a few of us who will be watching the game and wont be able to make it out.
    08 335i | Space Gray | Burl Walnut Wood Trim | Sport pkg | Premium Pkg | LOGIC7 | Navi | Comfort Access

| COBB | Injen DCI | Active Autowerke | Sonic Tuning | E92 Lighting | ER | HKS | BMS |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pho_e92 Click here to enlarge
    I wont be able to do Feb 3rd because its Superbowl that day. theres a few of us who will be watching the game and wont be able to make it out.
    Damn good point...hmmm

Saturdays dont work for lots of people either.

Should I do it the sunday after?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn good point...hmmm
    Well you dont have to change the date if theres lots of interest for that day, just because a few of us aint going to make it. it will still be fun without the most interesting guy in the world, MEClick here to enlarge
    08 335i | Space Gray | Burl Walnut Wood Trim | Sport pkg | Premium Pkg | LOGIC7 | Navi | Comfort Access

| COBB | Injen DCI | Active Autowerke | Sonic Tuning | E92 Lighting | ER | HKS | BMS |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well you dont have to change the date if theres lots of interest for that day, just because a few of us aint going to make it. it will still be fun without the most interesting guy in the world, MEClick here to enlarge
    At least I will know that none of my parts will get stolen when I am not looking lol.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm guessing a lot of the guys wouldn't come out on superbowl Sunday.
    jb4+fbo+meth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Finally fellow Canadians on a good forum... This should be fun Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e82kid Click here to enlarge
    Finally fellow Canadians on a good forum... This should be fun Click here to enlarge
    Welcome.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Havok

Thanks bro for looking out after me. TBH those admins don't care what so ever. All they care about is finding a way to get more money from members.

Looks like they decided to close that petition thread too without any explanation. If they aren't willing to be more fair towards members, what good is left in a site like that.

BB grows because members feel they can have a discussion without being banned without any explanation.

Great support..Thanks again !!! :-)
    07 338xi | TiAG | Premium Pkg | Carbon Fiber Trim Wrap | E90 | BMW Perf. Intake | BMW Perf. Exhaust | Active Autowerke Stage 2 | 3 Stage Intake Manifold | KW V1 | Euro Xenon Headlights | VMR V710 | Custom Car Coding |
    See my dyno results---> http://bimmerboost.com/showthread.ph...ified-AA-FLASH)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by desi4life10 Click here to enlarge
    BB grows because members feel they can have a discussion without being banned without any explanation.
    There is also some *decent* content...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Banpost deleted a thread last night talking about why you were banned. Soni noted you got banned because you offered to help for a fee which is against the rules.

I clarified that people contact you for help because we are a community that meets up etc, and people ask who can do coding, and they refer to you. I also noted you do not post or make threads for coding services. Not to mention it does not matter if you offer the service for free or for a fee, BanPost does not allow either or.

I then posted a question towards the moderators asking what vendors in Canada offer us coding? NONE. Do they expect us to cross the boarder to get a $20 coding job? If the moderators want to be so stringent, then they should ensure vendors exist in Canada that will provide the services we want. Otherwise, this whole banning issue is nonsense. You aren't taking business away from a vendor, when the vendor does not exist.

Anyhow, the mods decided to delete the whole thread instead of respond to my post lol.
    I tried to explain this long time ago. I never solicited sales on E90post before, people wrote me good reviews and feedback regarding my services. People would sometimes contact me through PM or even email, however it didn't mean I was advertising my services on E90post.

Ultimately I got banned, regardless if I was helping out the community or not.
    The fact that Desi is making money from coding, means that E90post will show no mercy unless he pays for a sponsorship account.

Hell, I contributed enough to Bimmerforums. For those who knew me long enough know I was a paying vendor/sponsor on E90post a few years back. The name of the company I will not disclose on bimmerboost.

@Havok

Thanks bro for looking out after me. TBH those admins don't care what so ever. All they care about is finding a way to get more money from members.

Looks like they decided to close that petition thread too without any explanation. If they aren't willing to be more fair towards members, what good is left in a site like that.

Great support..Thanks again !!! :-)
    Valid points spoken... They just want to get every dollar out of you. Trust me, if I made enough money from coding to pay for a sponsorship, I WOULD. BUT I DON'T!
    I helped the community as much as I could, and you know that Desi. I even helped you out with some of the coding stuff :p
    ? - BONE STOCK.

N5B25 - BILSTEIN PPS9 . BMS PBX . STAGE III MANIFOLD . EUROPEAN FLASH . BMW PERFORMANCE STRUT BRACE . K&N DROP-IN + SCOOPS .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DIMSUM Click here to enlarge
    Ultimately I got banned, regardless if I was helping out the community or not.
    Whether your presence is positive is not taken into account. Smart guys, eh?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Whether your presence is positive is not taken into account. Smart guys, eh?
    I was referring new members to E90post everyday back when I was active on that forum. Local guys would ask me where I got my mods, where I go to meet, where to buy wheels. I always mentioned E90post. I was on E90post from the beginning. Got my car in 06.
    ? - BONE STOCK.

N5B25 - BILSTEIN PPS9 . BMS PBX . STAGE III MANIFOLD . EUROPEAN FLASH . BMW PERFORMANCE STRUT BRACE . K&N DROP-IN + SCOOPS .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DIMSUM Click here to enlarge
    I was referring new members to E90post everyday back when I was active on that forum. Local guys would ask me where I got my mods, where I go to meet, where to buy wheels. I always mentioned E90post. I was on E90post from the beginning. Got my car in 06.
    Shows how much they cared. Thanks for the new members, content, and contribution now seeya.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    They deleted the thread I started asking about Desi's ban..lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bladerunner99 Click here to enlarge
    They deleted the thread I started asking about Desi's ban..lol
    Thou shalt not question the staff.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There is also some *decent* content...
    LOL...Yes of course :-)
    07 338xi | TiAG | Premium Pkg | Carbon Fiber Trim Wrap | E90 | BMW Perf. Intake | BMW Perf. Exhaust | Active Autowerke Stage 2 | 3 Stage Intake Manifold | KW V1 | Euro Xenon Headlights | VMR V710 | Custom Car Coding |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@DIMSUM
    I agree with you. Not hating on you or anything.

You did help out a lot of members (don't get me wrong). Myself included..Click here to enlarge

Ohh well...lets just use our knowledge for this site and help grow the N52 database..hehe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ohh well...lets just use our knowledge for this site and help grow the N52 database..hehe
    That's what I'm talking about!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    They finally caught on LMAO

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge
    Uh oh scary.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge
    DAMN...Now you def deserve some Rep points for that....reppin away :-)

Edit: Damn I gotta rep other ppl first. My bad.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

LOL..bimmerboost is a banned site on e90post....bwhahah..such jokes...Good laugh.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You'll get there quickly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL..bimmerboost is a banned site on e90post....bwhahah..such jokes...Good laugh.
    I don't know how long they will be willing to keep it up. As soon as they ban someone all they do is send them here. How stupid are they?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

DAMN...Now you def deserve some Rep points for that....reppin away :-)

LOL its all good. i dont really care this just delays my bimmerboost movement by a bit. they havent banned my ip yet hehe

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast