Close

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DIMSUM Click here to enlarge
    What uppp, DIMSUM checking in.

Click here to enlarge
    I can't stop laughing after looking at your join date and how long it took you to make your first post LOL

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Havok Click here to enlarge
    Sup peeps, I am here Click here to enlarge

So just for peoples info:

We made a Facebook Group to also chat, and its mostly comprised of banpost members. Pho posted bimmerboost as our new forum hangout on the facebook page, so I hope the mods here don't mind that we post up the link to the facebook page as well. I am new here, so cant post links yet! Hopefully someone else can do it Click here to enlarge

And I am organizing a Winter Club Meet for Either Jan 26th, Feb 2nd, or Feb 3rd. So far most people have picked Feb 3rd. List below is from banpost lol:

1. Havok (Feb 2nd or 3rd)
    2. Surendrant (Feb 2nd)
    3. Desi4Life (Feb 3rd)
    4. Zebra99 (Feb 3rd)
    5. 335alive (Feb 3rd)
    6. Nemo07 (Feb 3rd)
    7. Andy M (Jan 26th)
    8. redlineryder (Feb 2nd or 3rd)

Feel free to add yourselves to the list! Date, Location, and Time will be confirmed by this weekend.
    Count me in as well, I'll be in the GTA for any of those dates.

Fun fact of the day: My ancestory leads back to Hercules

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    Felt so lonely on this board with all the 'muricans Click here to enlarge think i was the only Canadian in here for about 2 years now? LOL

Any N54 related things/questions/concerns/tuning just drop me a note any time..i usually venture in the N54 tech section of this forum
    I used to hop around bimmerboost for over a year before joining and didn't even know there were other sections outside of the n54 LOL.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by desi4life10 Click here to enlarge
    @Dr. G
    Ahaha...man I go to Chicago to NOT see GTA desi girls...ahahah. 8 hours drive for that..lol.
    LOL, yeah man that place is a dump haha, 50% of the people are from GTA on any given night. It's a good place to goto if you wanna keep partying after all the other clubs shut down though, I'll give it that.
    jb4+fbo+meth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@Dr. G

A lot of them are there doing their medical rotations etc. I know a few in that area doing just that.
    As long as it is a good party, I am down.
    Thanks
    07 338xi | TiAG | Premium Pkg | Carbon Fiber Trim Wrap | E90 | BMW Perf. Intake | BMW Perf. Exhaust | Active Autowerke Stage 2 | 3 Stage Intake Manifold | KW V1 | Euro Xenon Headlights | VMR V710 | Custom Car Coding |
    See my dyno results---> http://bimmerboost.com/showthread.ph...ified-AA-FLASH)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by seth@eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    U looked familiar. Click here to enlarge

Not sure you're coming to the right place if you don't eat meat since it's basically our specialty here but we do steal fried cheese curds from our neighbor Sconnies to the north which are just amazing.
    LOL...the name stands out sometimes...bwhahah

Well the last time I went, I felt like I reduced my overall lifespan by 5 years eating that Deep dish pizza...Damn the thing is all cheese...ahaha. People eat that stuff on a weekly basis there?
    I opted for the one with spinach and mushrooms to offset all the extra damage from the cheese..ahah. Did tast good though.
    07 338xi | TiAG | Premium Pkg | Carbon Fiber Trim Wrap | E90 | BMW Perf. Intake | BMW Perf. Exhaust | Active Autowerke Stage 2 | 3 Stage Intake Manifold | KW V1 | Euro Xenon Headlights | VMR V710 | Custom Car Coding |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

It is weird.
    Let me know if you want me to test something to figure it out. There has to be something different in my profile setup through the backend of this board. I know you can customize every members profile through the database. Maybe mines slipped through the cracks when it came to certain permissions.
    I'll try to figure it out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    LOL...the name stands out sometimes...bwhahah

Well the last time I went, I felt like I reduced my overall lifespan by 5 years eating that Deep dish pizza...Damn the thing is all cheese...ahaha. People eat that stuff on a weekly basis there?
    I opted for the one with spinach and mushrooms to offset all the extra damage from the cheese..ahah. Did tast good though.
    the fatasses do. I try to make it at least once a month for some REALLY good deep dish. I run a lot though so the calories/carbs get burnt right off the next day. Most people in this city do not, which is why we have a lot of fatasses around here. If you dig breakfast food, I know one of the best in the city. Vanilla bean french toast is legit as hell.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by seth@eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    U looked familiar. Click here to enlarge

Not sure you're coming to the right place if you don't eat meat since it's basically our specialty here but we do steal fried cheese curds from our neighbor Sconnies to the north which are just amazing.
    the fatasses do. I try to make it at least once a month for some REALLY good deep dish. I run a lot though so the calories/carbs get burnt right off the next day. Most people in this city do not, which is why we have a lot of fatasses around here. If you dig breakfast food, I know one of the best in the city. Vanilla bean french toast is legit as hell.
    Yes I forgot to mention that the ones that eat it on a weekly basis are mostly of larger size.

Vanilla bean french toast....Fa*K that sounds good..I am down for a nice solid breakfast

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes I forgot to mention that the ones that eat it on a weekly basis are mostly of larger size.

Vanilla bean french toast....Fa*K that sounds good..I am down for a nice solid breakfast

Place is called The Bongo Room on Milwaukee Ave in Wicker Park. Go early and plan on waiting a while to sit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

the disease is spreading!

banpost is going to be a ghost-town soon enough, and we'll have to get a new Canadian section formed for us here. (hint hint) Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 335alive Click here to enlarge
    the disease is spreading!

banpost is going to be a ghost-town soon enough, and we'll have to get a new Canadian section formed for us here. (hint hint) Click here to enlarge

I don't know about ghost town but at this point I'm not sure how they don't see the counter-productivity. Oh well, good for us that they have their heads up their asses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr. G Click here to enlarge
    Goto whichever club you want and then after the nights done head over to Legroom to keep the party going and pickup all the desi girls from Toronto LOL.
    I remember this club when i went to Chicago! Lol. Dr.G is right, a lot of brown girls.

I dunno about you guys but im excited about hockey! Go Leafs Go!

Sticky - enjoy the game!
    JB4 G5 (ISO) + FSB + Cobb, Meth, BMS DCI, Spec Stg 2+ clutch w/ lwfw, Raceland DP's, BMS OCC, F1 Racewerks IC, ER Charge Pipe, Forged DV's, CSL Rep Trunk, Aero lip, Ground Controls coilovers custom, ER stainless steele brake lines

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nemo07 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky - enjoy the game!
    Oh I will, still a while to go. Plus I need to find some hottie to take with me. I didn't get club seats to take a guy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Oh I will, still a while to go. Plus I need to find some hottie to take with me. I didn't get club seats to take a guy.
    LOL!
    JB4 G5 (ISO) + FSB + Cobb, Meth, BMS DCI, Spec Stg 2+ clutch w/ lwfw, Raceland DP's, BMS OCC, F1 Racewerks IC, ER Charge Pipe, Forged DV's, CSL Rep Trunk, Aero lip, Ground Controls coilovers custom, ER stainless steele brake lines

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Hey guys im trying to setup some mosport days for this season. DDT and Main track let me know who might be interested.
    2011 Bmw 335is - The new track slut
    1997 Bmw M3 - CASC GT1 - Old Track Slut (Gone but not forgot Click here to enlarge)

Bmw Club Trillium Chapter - Race Instructor

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 335isGuy Click here to enlarge
    Hey guys im trying to setup some mosport days for this season. DDT and Main track let me know who might be interested.
    @335isGuy
    I created a track schedule for 2013...check it out
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...Locations-2013
    Hoping we could have some good track day discussion.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Me and Kosta were thinking about signing up for a training day at Mosport this summer. if anyone else is interested they should join us.
    08 335i | Space Gray | Burl Walnut Wood Trim | Sport pkg | Premium Pkg | LOGIC7 | Navi | Comfort Access

| COBB | Injen DCI | Active Autowerke | Sonic Tuning | E92 Lighting | ER | HKS | BMS |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nooo wayyy!!..What's up bro. When you returning to the cold winters here.
    I am not returning anytime soon. Enjoy all the extra coding customers Click here to enlarge I referred many to you...
    Not sure if you got their calls but I hope business is well!

E90post is wack. They will never unban me Click here to enlarge, they even IP banned me.
    Why is there a petition to unban you and not me!! Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr. G Click here to enlarge
    I can't stop laughing after looking at your join date and how long it took you to make your first post LOL
    Hahaha I have other things to tend to.
    I mostly on 6speedonline and lurking porscheboost Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pho_e92 Click here to enlarge
    Me and Kosta were thinking about signing up for a training day at Mosport this summer. if anyone else is interested they should join us.
    You know I am down for this. Hope it actually happens this time around. Want to drive is camaro.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DIMSUM Click here to enlarge
    E90post is wack. They will never unban me
    What did you do?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

i would also be down for this as i have never driven any car on a track. would this be for our bmw crowd only or anyone/friends are invited?
    and maybe a stupid question but,are motorcycle helmets okay for track/road course use?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Wow DIMSUM is alive! Crazy lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Here is the list so far for the upcoming meet. probably Feb 3rd in the evening when the lots are empty. More info to come though on location and time:

01. Havok (Feb 2nd or 3rd)
    02. Surendrant (Feb 2nd or Feb 3rd)
    03. Desi4Life (Feb 3rd)
    04. Zebra99 (Feb 3rd)
    05. 335alive (Feb 3rd)
    06. Nemo07 (Feb 3rd)
    07. Andy M (Jan 26th)
    08. redlineryder (Feb 2nd or 3rd)
    09. Dr.G (Any of those dates, just not too early)
    10. Kalidan (Feb 2nd)
    11. Johnniewalker (Any date)
    12. abhishriv (Feb 2nd)
    13. Revision2 (Not confirmed, but his ass better show up regardless)
    14. pepep (Any date)
    15. ///Mandy (Feb 2nd or Feb 3rd)
    16. demontwinz Feb 2nd or 3rd (before 12:00 noon please)
    17. Chriskm3 ?
    18. Kbimmer (Any date, not too early)
    19. BennyJones (Feb 3rd)
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

@Havok consider using the @ mention system to keep people included.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alexx03 Click here to enlarge
    i would also be down for this as i have never driven any car on a track. would this be for our bmw crowd only or anyone/friends are invited?
    and maybe a stupid question but,are motorcycle helmets okay for track/road course use?
    Ya anyone can come we just going to sign up for one of thier training days so its open to everyone. I think you dont need to wear a helmet but if u do it has to be snell 2010+ rated.
    08 335i | Space Gray | Burl Walnut Wood Trim | Sport pkg | Premium Pkg | LOGIC7 | Navi | Comfort Access

| COBB | Injen DCI | Active Autowerke | Sonic Tuning | E92 Lighting | ER | HKS | BMS |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ya anyone can come we just going to sign up for one of thier training days so its open to everyone. I think you dont need to wear a helmet but if u do it has to be snell 2010+ rated.
    @alexx03

For the most part, non convertibles dont have to wear helmets. If you chose to wear one, motorcycle helmets work.
    My current helmet is an offroad morotcycle helmet. They have a Snell M designation where as car helmets are Snell only. I have used my helmet no problem at Cayuga.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

kool thanks guys!

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast