Close

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by project335i Click here to enlarge
    Wide wheels, what you need?
    Not sure yet...I'm always shopping for something...nice wheels btw
    E46 330i (Sold)
    E90 328i (Sold)
    E90 325i (Current)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    dzenno

Just gotta $#@! with it, lol. It will be a 1st on a LCI E90 but hey someone gotta do it. I did it last year with the 11.5 CCW with the 285/30 so this is my next challenge

Btw niceE90 seen your car at Ivos a bunch of times

Pierce330 if you need any custom $#@! made gimme a shout
    BMW PE/JB4/ER charge pipe/Synapse BOV/GodSpeed FMIC/BMS DCI/BMW Performance shift knob and boot Alcantara/BMW Performance V2 Electric wheel/P3 V2 GAUGE/E92 lighting/OEM Msport kit/LTBMW CF Lip Molded/ BC Racing Flushstance Coilovers/CCW Classics Powder coated Orange 18x10 front 18x11.5 Rear.... SAY YES TO BIG WHEELSClick here to enlarge SOLD!!!!!!! NEW WHEELS BEING MADE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok people don't worry I am here and your wheel needs will be satisfiedClick here to enlarge
    Welcome...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Thanks buddy
    Another one to actually show the faces which are actually a brushed clear finishClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    BMW PE/JB4/ER charge pipe/Synapse BOV/GodSpeed FMIC/BMS DCI/BMW Performance shift knob and boot Alcantara/BMW Performance V2 Electric wheel/P3 V2 GAUGE/E92 lighting/OEM Msport kit/LTBMW CF Lip Molded/ BC Racing Flushstance Coilovers/CCW Classics Powder coated Orange 18x10 front 18x11.5 Rear.... SAY YES TO BIG WHEELSClick here to enlarge SOLD!!!!!!! NEW WHEELS BEING MADE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    dzenno

Just gotta $#@! with it, lol. It will be a 1st on a LCI E90 but hey someone gotta do it. I did it last year with the 11.5 CCW with the 285/30 so this is my next challenge

Btw niceE90 seen your car at Ivos a bunch of times

Pierce330 if you need any custom $#@! made gimme a shout
    Thanks, I try to go with lightweights on my ride but maybe it'd be nice to have something looking as good as these for the street. What do you think the best looking set of wheels would be on my BSM pre-LCI E90 would be? Its got a CF CSL trunk, m3 rep skirts and a Vorsteiner CF hood, all CF exposed...

Here it is with the 17" Apex arc-8 and DRs:

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dzenno

it our style dude I always go with something with a nice lip and always wide. On a Pre LCI we can do 10s upfront as I do with a 245/35 and a 11-11.5 to be safe on a 285/30 the same as I do. All depends what you like I can get you a set of BBS rebarreled or a nice set of WORK or even CCW all custom so you pick all the finishs. As you can see with the current ones my guy just finished for me everything is custom, I did mirror polished inner barrels, brushed clear center, Gold hardware and this year I got the outer barrel Chromed to give it a something most wheels like these don't have

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice ride dzenno!
    E46 330i (Sold)
    E90 328i (Sold)
    E90 325i (Current)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dzenno

it our style dude I always go with something with a nice lip and always wide. On a Pre LCI we can do 10s upfront as I do with a 245/35 and a 11-11.5 to be safe on a 285/30 the same as I do. All depends what you like I can get you a set of BBS rebarreled or a nice set of WORK or even CCW all custom so you pick all the finishs. As you can see with the current ones my guy just finished for me everything is custom, I did mirror polished inner barrels, brushed clear center, Gold hardware and this year I got the outer barrel Chromed to give it a something most wheels like these don't have
    I don't understand, are you trying to sell wheels here?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Not at all alot of people know me from the local meets or E90post I just like to help the community with fitment cause that's my thing and can get it done right with quality wheels

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not at all alot of people know me from the local meets or E90post I just like to help the community with fitment cause that's my thing and can get it done right with quality wheels
    Ok...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why you a MOD or something

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why you a MOD or something
    Nope, not a mod.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Pierce330 Click here to enlarge
    Nice ride dzenno!
    Thanks man
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dzenno

If you were to choose what would you pick for the ride in the pics? Aggressive...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Nope, not a mod.
    @project335i

He is the owner of BBClick here to enlarge
    07 338xi | TiAG | Premium Pkg | Carbon Fiber Trim Wrap | E90 | BMW Perf. Intake | BMW Perf. Exhaust | Active Autowerke Stage 2 | 3 Stage Intake Manifold | KW V1 | Euro Xenon Headlights | VMR V710 | Custom Car Coding |
    See my dyno results---> http://bimmerboost.com/showthread.ph...ified-AA-FLASH)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh and for those of you who dont check out the photo section over on the other board

Coming to a E90 LCI near you decided on 12's for the rear this year 11.5 just didn't make the cut Click here to enlarge
    Attachment 24551
    Oh how we love the VS-XX!!! Click here to enlarge

Genuinely looking forward to spring and mounting mine up as well.....just can't claim a full 12" and have to make do with 10.5" (the half inch matters you know) Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    desi4life

He is the owner of BBClick here to enlarge
    Nice

dzenno

I would do a brushed bronze clear for yours maybe 10 front et 20 and 11.5 rear et25 245/35 and 285/30 inner barrel mirror polished out barrel same unless you want to spend the extra for the chroming and high polished harware Either a Work VS-XX or a BBS Impulse. Hows that sound?

skylineguv

Hey some woman say the half inch does count...lol

Sorry guys but cause I am new it does not let me quote yet

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry guys but cause I am new it does not let me quote yet
    You can quote just avoid quoting @ symbols as it thinks you are posting a link until 24 hours have passed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You can quote just avoid quoting symbols as it thinks you are posting a link until 24 hours have passed.

Thanks my friend

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, as the owner/sole proprietor, is this a business or a side job? I am just curious. Because if it's just a side business then I commend you on your motivation to keep this going and work 40+ hours per week...
    E46 330i (Sold)
    E90 328i (Sold)
    E90 325i (Current)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    is this a business or a side job? I am just curious. Because if it's just a side business then I commend you on your motivation to keep this going and work 40+ hours per week...
    Side job but becoming more and more of a business.

And yes, I work on it all the time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would say it's closer to 90 hours per week.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I figured as much! I hope it works out for you and it becomes full time!
    E46 330i (Sold)
    E90 328i (Sold)
    E90 325i (Current)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I figured as much! I hope it works out for you and it becomes full time!
    Appreciated.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh and for those of you who dont check out the photo section over on the other board

Coming to a E90 LCI near you decided on 12's for the rear this year 11.5 just didn't make the cut Click here to enlarge
    Attachment 24551
    WOW!
    Click here to enlarge

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast