Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Wow, ok I'll avoid BP.... Btw the gas attendant put 7 gallons of 87 Oct in my car this summer. I was so pissed but cobb told me to just stay off boost, flash back and burn it off. You could try the same rather than siphoning.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Add Fuel Injector cleaning or a couple gallons of 100 octane -- I'm NOT saying this for the octane rating, but to make sure if there is anything in there, it flushes the fueling system clean. Obviously try to run it down as much as possible & then fill up again at a trusted gas station
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

That's the plan. I am staying off the boost for now and I'll try to burn it off. Then I'll run some fuel injector cleaner with some Shell or Marathon 93 octane.

As a reminder to anyone who has used fuel injector cleaners: change your oil immediately after you use the gas tank that you added the fuel injector cleaner to. Most of the FI cleaners have the tendency to degrade oil quality rather quickly by rapidly increasing the acidity and lowering the TBN of the oil.
    From all the things I've lost,
    I miss my mind the most!
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12