Close

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 895
  1. #426
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rdeterman Click here to enlarge
    If you wanna have some good fun my new "im a cheapass" drink its called Vodoo. Its cheap vodka and diet mountain dew. Its really good and super cheap.
    WTF do I sound like I live in North Korea?

  2. #427
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    743.6
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    WTF do I sound like I live in North Korea?
    I know... I know... Just try it. If it makes you feel better get some good vodka the first time I can assure you that you will be buying the cheap stuff the second time around
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

  3. #428
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Picked up the Woodford Reserve today. I liked it when I tried it although I had a ton of whiskey at that time so we'll see.

  4. #429
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Flexing in the mirror
    Posts
    409
    Rep Points
    724.4
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Picked up the Woodford Reserve today. I liked it when I tried it although I had a ton of whiskey at that time so we'll see.

    Yea, everything is fantastic after a couple glasses of good whiskey, and/or a few glasses of bad whiskey haha.

    Cheap vodka and Mountain Dew? Jesus man...
    why not say $#@! it and have a 4 loco
    E92 N54 3368lbs

  5. #430
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Lagavulin 16
    Oban 14

    Those are what I look for typically at the bar.

  6. #431
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    Lagavulin 16
    Oban 14

    Those are what I look for typically at the bar.
    Ok Ron Swanson.

  7. #432
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    But seriously the Oban 14 is quite nice.

  8. #433
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ok Ron Swanson.
    Hahahahah. In reality, I barely drink at all anymore. Makes me angry...grrrrrrr.

  9. #434
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    Hahahahah. In reality, I barely drink at all anymore. Makes me angry...grrrrrrr.
    Well I sure do. And I absolutely am loving Whiskey. Glad I finally 'got' it.

  10. #435
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well I sure do. And I absolutely am loving Whiskey. Glad I finally 'got' it.
    It's definitely the best hard alcohol IMHO - scotch that is. Smallest sugar per ounce also = hangover hero!

    There are a lot of great whiskeys too, but I know little of them.

  11. #436
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    It's definitely the best hard alcohol IMHO - scotch that is. Smallest sugar per ounce also = hangover hero!

    There are a lot of great whiskeys too, but I know little of them.
    Best hard alcohol by far.

  12. #437
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    743.6
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R.G. Click here to enlarge
    Yea, everything is fantastic after a couple glasses of good whiskey, and/or a few glasses of bad whiskey haha.

    Cheap vodka and Mountain Dew? Jesus man...
    why not say $#@! it and have a 4 loco
    haha four loco is nasty...

    Vodoo's are nice!
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

  13. #438
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    25
    Rep Points
    92.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Picked up the Woodford Reserve today. I liked it when I tried it although I had a ton of whiskey at that time so we'll see.
    I'm about halfway through my first bottle of this. I think I prefer Jameson to this for a daily drinker.
    JB Stage 2 ISO, BMW Performance Exhaust, M3 front control arms, RPI scoops, CDV delete

  14. #439
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    743.6
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jdub679 Click here to enlarge
    I'm about halfway through my first bottle of this. I think I prefer Jameson to this for a daily drinker.
    Not really a fair comparison. Woodford is bourbon and Jameson is an irish whiskey.
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

  15. #440
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    6500ft ASL
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Points
    2,094.4
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Woodford is my go to daily sipper. I also just found Tincup - it is a Colorado Whiskey that is excellent.

    -Rich
    2010 E90 LCI 335i Black Sapphire (his)
    COBB/PTF proTUNE/Alpina/BMS Drop-in/PSS/Blizzak
    2016 Acura MDX SH-AWD Graphite Luster Metallic (hers)
    1969 Opel Gt Strato Blue (storage)

  16. #441
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Man I had so much whiskey today I don't even know what to say.

    Enjoyed The Macallan 12 which reminded me that it is spectacular.

    I had the Compass Box Peat Monster which is... also spectacular. Damn what a Scotch!

    Whistle Pig - awesome.

    And the girl I was with ended up getting too drunk and blah blah blah. I hate what a whore she is but I love what whore she is at the same time.

  17. #442
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Man I had so much whiskey today I don't even know what to say.

    Enjoyed The Macallan 12 which reminded me that it is spectacular.

    I had the Compass Box Peat Monster which is... also spectacular. Damn what a Scotch!

    Whistle Pig - awesome.

    And the girl I was with ended up getting too drunk and blah blah blah. I hate what a whore she is but I love what whore she is at the same time.
    Yah - Macallan 12 is what got me interested honestly. The sherry barrels they use add a really awesome flavor. Nice scotch for people to start with since the sweetness lets people adapt to the scotch.

  18. #443
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    Yah - Macallan 12 is what got me interested honestly. The sherry barrels they use add a really awesome flavor. Nice scotch for people to start with since the sweetness lets people adapt to the scotch.
    It's a great Scotch. Has yet to disappoint me.

    The Peat Monster was out of this world.

  19. #444
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Enjoying Buffalo Trace with playoff hockey.

    For the money, this is probably the best bourbon I have tried. The Woodford reserve is really good too but this is smoother.

  20. #445
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    North Houston
    Posts
    1,291
    Rep Points
    1,615.1
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I like BT, i think its like bulliare burbon- both decent.


    Still like wicked chicken over both of 'em Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Vargas Turbo dealer and installation center
    Level 10 distributor and installation center
    Burger Motorsports Tier 2 dealer and installation center
    Turner Motorsports dealer and installation center
    Bimmerworld dealer and installation center
    Shipping built/stroked/CNC ported N54's Internationally!
    Follow us!
    http://www.facebook.com/BMWdoctor
    http://twitter.com/abrhouston
    http://instagram.com/abrhouston/
    http://abrhouston.com
    http://abr.genbook.com Book online appointments!

  21. #446
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    743.6
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Enjoying Buffalo Trace with playoff hockey.

    For the money, this is probably the best bourbon I have tried. The Woodford reserve is really good too but this is smoother.

    Buffalo Trace FTW! Now you need to find yourself a bottle of Blantons. Another great Buffalo Trace bourbon.

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

  22. #447
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rdeterman Click here to enlarge
    Buffalo Trace FTW! Now you need to find yourself a bottle of Blantons. Another great Buffalo Trace bourbon.

    Click here to enlarge
    Just looked this up and... you are right. I need it.

    Looks like it is incredibly hard to get a hold of.

  23. #448
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    743.6
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    @Sticky

    Blantons also has 8 different corks that come randomly on each bottle. Hardcore Blanton drinkers collect all 8 and then mount them in a custom original Blantons barrel stave. You can buy these staves directly from Buffalo Trace and then put your corks in them. Pretty cool and conversation piece for sure!

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

  24. #449
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rdeterman Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky

    Blantons also has 8 different corks that come randomly on each bottle. Hardcore Blanton drinkers collect all 8 and then mount them in a custom original Blantons barrel stave. You can buy these staves directly from Buffalo Trace and then put your corks in them. Pretty cool and conversation piece for sure!

    Click here to enlarge
    Now this is the kind of stuff I like to learn.

  25. #450
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    298
    Rep Points
    249.6
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Sipping on the talisker 10 and oban 14 while watching the black hawks and kings hopefully lose.

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •