Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rudypoochris Click here to enlarge
    Are you sure that isn't Shiv...?
    Shiv posts under Sikh's screen name, however it's usually to try and give him some technical credibility after people call him out on how $#@!ing stupid he his.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Huge plus 1. Looks like the LPFP is going the way of the ST too. I wonder if the 335i is Shiv's new Evo... Click here to enlarge
    Shiv's really disappeared the last month or two making the forums a lot less fun. Click here to enlarge Did he finally get married or something??
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Did he finally get married or something??
    This was the bride I take it?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory Click here to enlarge
    Just too many weird issues with the STís that are coloring perception & when you are trying to sell something either as a developer or second hand, perception is the reality.

The $8K turbo quickly became the $11/12K turbo. The you can drive it on a stock suspension became a full house suspension build (no kidding). The easy 10 second most likely 9 second cars became one the vendors at 10.8, one with issues at 12.5 & no reports from the other 8 or so cars. Answer to the questions where are the time slips Ė the owners are to busy enjoying their cars on the street & donít owe you guys anything. Besides drag racing is not the cars strong suit just wait till the high speed runs.

The cars will be great 60 to 130 so far IIRC one car very fast, the vendors, nothing from the other 10 or so. Just wait till the Shift S3ctor airport attack the big singles are going to kick butt. Vids of the vendor doing well surfaced quickly but the other 5/6 cars were pretty much unreported, info about the STís at the event has fallen into a black hole. Why no info? answers broken camera, Shift S3ctor is doing its own vid, we were just doing a test & tune, the vendor was helping us out so we did not get much time etc.

Which leads us to an $11K kit going unsold for $6K. Why was it not grabbed up at once for half price? Answer not to many people have the money for the kit. Counter point is 12 or so had the $11K to buy direct from the vendor & half price should be a great deal.

Nothing against the guy trying to sell his kit but saying I wanted to go from 600hp for a few weeks to a really cool touch screen does not do much to change the existing perception about this product. Personally I hope he can sell it but this products history does not read well. Maybe the vendor will step up & buy it back for the asking price.

Final thought about the car that was for sale, did he take it down because he changed his mind & loves his car or because he could not sell it for a price he could handle?

you forgot to mention that "out and enjoying the car" became "less than 1000 miles on the kit"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

All hatred for Shiv aside (I hate the guy as much as @dzenno@protuningfreaks does) this is a great price. Being that it's used and Shiv being the prick that he is, he won't "warranty" the kit to the second owner anyway, so you can sell the Procede, PWM meth kit, the AMS intercooler, and have the hardware for around $5000 to do as you please.

If I didn't have a newborn pop out a few weeks ago, I'd seriously give consideration to this hardware. Hating Shiv is one thing. Hating legitimately decent hardware is another.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    His girlfriend/wife or whoever looks like she's preggo. Could explain why he's MIA.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    is your RB 60-130 verified?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    is your RB 60-130 verified?
    Yep 6speedonline

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

All hatred for Shiv aside (I hate the guy as much as @dzen no@protuningfreaks does) this is a great price. Being that it's used and Shiv being the prick that he is, he won't "warranty" the kit to the second owner anyway, so you can sell the Procede, PWM meth kit, the AMS intercooler, and have the hardware for around $5000 to do as you please.

If I didn't have a newborn pop out a few weeks ago, I'd seriously give consideration to this hardware. Hating Shiv is one thing. Hating legitimately decent hardware is another.
    Honestly I don't hate him. Hate is too strong of a word, definitely not hate here. I simply ended up disliking his business ethics, marketing tactics, sales strategies, and we certainly had our differences in opinion about things on the N54 on a number of occasions. Single turbo hardware is great but it can be priced a lot better than it is currently.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

I have a ford fusion as my daily driver, nice car....but I'm glad I have my 335 for the weekend. Glws, I'd try eBay or something. The forums are extremely difficult to sell parts on. When I thought about parting out my 335, I was annoyed quickly by all the people low balling my parts.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Used parts are used parts & the buyer is taking all the risk. Its only natural for them to try to get the part/parts for the lowest price possible especially on a personal sale where they can be stuck with a bad part. Someone lowballs think of it as opening a negotiation & put up a counter offer.

The other thing is used parts in many cases are not worth what the seller thinks they are. Find out what the parts would cost in a salvage yard then knock something off that because the buyer can’t see the part before he buys.
    Kevin
    2011 335is 7DCT/JB4 G5-ISO BMS Flash
    2013 135is 6MT - JB4 G5-ISO
    FF Cobra Mk-IV work in progress

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    The forums are extremely difficult to sell parts on.
    Not really and not for something like this. The forums would be where you would wan to list it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Kind of funny that kit has been for sale for over a month. With post after post saying amazing price, that is half off, best kit available, blah...blah...blah. Yet no one has purchased it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    Kind of funny that kit has been for sale for over a month. With post after post saying amazing price, that is half off, best kit available, blah...blah...blah. Yet no one has purchased it.
    That's because it's all the typical Vishnu barking. No bite though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    Precisely. Talk is cheap, clearly this kit is not priced so.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Problem is a limited market for multi-thousand dollar turbo kits on any platform.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Problem is a limited market for multi-thousand dollar turbo kits on any platform.
    there wasn't a problem for selling 12 at full price and now there is for 1 at half? Doesn't compute.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Terry should buy it lol Click here to enlarge
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

there wasn't a problem for selling 12 at full price and now there is for 1 at half? Doesn't compute.
    whoa whoa whoa.. who paid full price?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    whoa whoa whoa.. who paid full price?
    Touche

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Terry should buy it lol Click here to enlarge
    Or @Rob@Cobb , just as a development platform
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

demand dictates price.. obviously its not worth that if noone is buying.. same thing with my blower.. apparantly noone wants to s/c their M these days..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

demand dictates price.. obviously its not worth that if noone is buying.. same thing with my blower.. apparantly noone wants to s/c their M these days..
    Why would nobody want to SC?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why would nobody want to SC?
    i dunno.. im basically selling it at cost of parts now..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast