Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 39 of 39
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    "why are we debating this? its on video and w/o input from both drivers theres no need to argue"
    Bastard LOL...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Bastard LOL...
    HAHAHAHAHAAA!!

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Would anyone like to see the first video when Gintani challenged a Weistec car?

    PS - my car was involved.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,039
    Rep Points
    5,733.6
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    58


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Would anyone like to see the first video when Gintani challenged a Weistec car?

    PS - my car was involved.
    I do, and I can probably guess the outcome Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    40
    Rep Points
    70.5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    thanks for the comments/feedback guys. this car definetely has the weistec kit on, i saw it with my own two eyes, hell, we met up at weistec's home base lol. this E55 was bought by weistec almost immediatly following the race and one of my buddies who works at the shop text me to inform me that there was an issue with the gas pedal. i dont know merc's all that well but i think the gas pedal was not recieving full voltage? if that makes any sense? the orginal owner was a cool guy (all the weistec guys were) and there are gonna be plenty more vids. ive ran the cts-v multiple times (he lives down the street from me) and its not even a race. might be one of the best sounding cars ever though lol. the mods to the caddy are heads, custom cam, longtubes with catless exhaust and corsa mufflers. camera man knows hes terrible by the way and i asked the weistec guys for their vids but they said it was too dark. ecampbell, is your car the gray C63 black series? or the black clk black series?

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wagdaddy Click here to enlarge
    thanks for the comments/feedback guys. this car definetely has the weistec kit on, i saw it with my own two eyes, hell, we met up at weistec's home base lol. this E55 was bought by weistec almost immediatly following the race and one of my buddies who works at the shop text me to inform me that there was an issue with the gas pedal. i dont know merc's all that well but i think the gas pedal was not recieving full voltage? if that makes any sense? the orginal owner was a cool guy (all the weistec guys were) and there are gonna be plenty more vids. ive ran the cts-v multiple times (he lives down the street from me) and its not even a race. might be one of the best sounding cars ever though lol. the mods to the caddy are heads, custom cam, longtubes with catless exhaust and corsa mufflers. camera man knows hes terrible by the way and i asked the weistec guys for their vids but they said it was too dark. ecampbell, is your car the gray C63 black series? or the black clk black series?
    I would like to see the rematch when the car is fixed.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Would anyone like to see the first video when Gintani challenged a Weistec car?

    PS - my car was involved.
    I'm not sure if this is a trick question.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #33
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    40
    Rep Points
    70.5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    i would like to see it lol i respect hard work and good engineering no matter where it comes from
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Would anyone like to see the first video when Gintani challenged a Weistec car?

    PS - my car was involved.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    40
    Rep Points
    70.5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    haha, @ecampbell... your trying to say i challenged this car??? either your grossely misinformed or your just trying to play tommy tough nuts on here lol. before we even set this little night up i asked my buddy what we would be out playing around with and when he metioned the BUILT MOTOR clk black series i was like WTF?!? why would i waste my gas. but being a good sport, i said sure, ill play the camera car (cause i knew that car was a beast) and then you post a video (which i made haha) of me getting waxed (shocker) but if you listen to the end of the second vid youll even hear how surprised i am that it was as close as it was through 2nd -4th gears. oh, and i started to let off right at the end of 4th (not that it would have made any difference if i stayed in it) because the sticky, R compound micky thomspon's were picking up every little pebble on the street and throwing it on my windshield. ohh, and that road debris lol was your thin walled aluminun X pipe that exploded hahahahahahahahaha. so for the record, i did not challenge this car, because a bolt on supercharger kit on any car running 91 octane on street tires with full interior will ALWAYS stand no chance against a built motor, drag prepped (slicks out back and bicyles up front) mini cage with race seats, no muffler car running race gas. FACT! cute how everyone is making excuses for the other car instead of just saying congrats (which i said to sean, the driver of the clk)

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wagdaddy Click here to enlarge
    cute how everyone is making excuses for the other car instead of just saying congrats (which i said to sean, the driver of the clk)
    Nobody is making excuses but clearly it was not healthy.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #36
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    40
    Rep Points
    70.5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    no problem ecampbell, but i didnt mention it because it wasnt part of the title lol nor relevant here. this thread was about how my modded M3 stacked up against a modded E55. im still not sure why you felt the need to post your car here since it is in a different league entirely. and who told you i challenged it haha? you seemed pretty off put by that

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wagdaddy Click here to enlarge
    haha, @ecampbell ... your trying to say i challenged this car??? either your grossely misinformed or your just trying to play tommy tough nuts on here lol. before we even set this little night up i asked my buddy what we would be out playing around with and when he metioned the BUILT MOTOR clk black series i was like WTF?!? why would i waste my gas. but being a good sport, i said sure, ill play the camera car (cause i knew that car was a beast) and then you post a video (which i made haha) of me getting waxed (shocker) but if you listen to the end of the second vid youll even hear how surprised i am that it was as close as it was through 2nd -4th gears. oh, and i started to let off right at the end of 4th (not that it would have made any difference if i stayed in it) because the sticky, R compound micky thomspon's were picking up every little pebble on the street and throwing it on my windshield. ohh, and that road debris lol was your thin walled aluminun X pipe that exploded hahahahahahahahaha. so for the record, i did not challenge this car, because a bolt on supercharger kit on any car running 91 octane on street tires with full interior will ALWAYS stand no chance against a built motor, drag prepped (slicks out back and bicyles up front) mini cage with race seats, no muffler car running race gas. FACT! cute how everyone is making excuses for the other car instead of just saying congrats (which i said to sean, the driver of the clk)
    Nothing about being tommy tough nuts (whatever that means). I give you respect here but my car pulls over to make sure all is good with you (and your windshield) and you laugh because you think something broke shows a lack of class.

    I am put off by nothing and I as said, we are all good. When we played the street tune was on my car which is about 350 rwhp less than when it is in full race trim.

    Anyways, in Florida now and will be back out the end of Jan looking for Joe and his mystery car!
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    40
    Rep Points
    70.5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    lol, tommy tough nuts means you tried to big boy this thread with how your car can beat my car. for what reason im not sure as again this thread had nothing to do with your car. maybe its an anamosty you have towards supercharged M's or towards gintani or whatever but im not sure why you felt the need. and if you know your car was on street trim (sure smelt like race gas to all of us standing there) then obviously you were there that night right? who is this lol im trying to be as transparent as possible for all who are reading this thread. sean said how these cars (clk black series, there was two there that night) make 800 wheel horsepower on stock motors which again would be a mis match for my car. and are you even sure we raced? ill post up a picture of the x pipe that blew and if your car doesnt have one then i dont think we raced lol. again, you might be mis informed as to what happened becasue i was there with guys and i know we can talk openly with about how things went down because were all chill.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Other discussion regarding the CLK63 versus M3 moved to separate article: http://www.germanboost.com/content.p...charged-DCT-M3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •