Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 56
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek Click here to enlarge
    I would highly recommend the stroker kit in a heartbeat for anybody with the money. But that's the catch, as you know it's very expensive.
    I would not recommend it if someone wants boost.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    206
    Rep Points
    91.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I would not recommend it if someone wants boost.
    +1 Agreed!
    This is my signature... Click here to enlarge

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek Click here to enlarge
    I just found out that the stroker pulled away from the M5 in the first video after the M5 misshifted. So I guess there's no point in posting a known-bogus run. But until the misshift, the M5 was basically even with the stroker.
    So the run I posted here was the mishift? I have mishifted my E46 M3 SMG, by hitting the paddle's twice during a shift, as I have with the DCT as well.Click here to enlarge
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    75
    Rep Points
    17.0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    So the run I posted here was the mishift? I have mishifted my E46 M3 SMG, by hitting the paddle's twice during a shift, as I have with the DCT as well.Click here to enlarge
    No, the original run posted is for real.

    In the run not posted, the M5 got the jump on the stroker and stays dead even for a couple of seconds before falling behind. When the M5 tried to shift into 4th, it stuck in gear and wouldn't shift for a moment.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    I love LA.
    Posts
    117
    Rep Points
    177.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Robert.. No offense, I do not think a stroker can pull away from a M5 like that. The M5 must have not had the 500 mode on, he was in the wrong gear or wrong RPM band..


    Also, who was driving your car? I thought you don't like street racing.. Click here to enlarge

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tightie Click here to enlarge
    Robert.. No offense, I do not think a stroker can pull away from a M5 like that. The M5 must have not had the 500 mode on, he was in the wrong gear or wrong RPM band..
    The 60-130 numbers should shed some light...

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    75
    Rep Points
    17.0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tightie Click here to enlarge
    Robert.. No offense, I do not think a stroker can pull away from a M5 like that. The M5 must have not had the 500 mode on, he was in the wrong gear or wrong RPM band..


    Also, who was driving your car? I thought you don't like street racing.. Click here to enlarge
    LOL. There's always some explanation isn't there? Nothing is ever good enough for you guys. Josh, go read the original thread where those videos are posted. It answers your questions.

    I'll post my 60-130 as soon as Sticky OR Gintani posts theirs. So far, neither have posted anything.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,075
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    The X5/X6 Ms are still using SMG? Not DCT?

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek Click here to enlarge
    LOL. There's always some explanation isn't there? Nothing is ever good enough for you guys. Josh, go read the original thread where those videos are posted. It answers your questions.

    I'll post my 60-130 as soon as Sticky OR Gintani posts theirs. So far, neither have posted anything.
    What do stroker 60-130 numbers have to do with the SC?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek
    On M3Post, I've always posted the good along with the bad. Regardless and whatever the outcome, the results will be known in some type of public post.
    When you pick and choose when to apply your ideals they do not mean much.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    oh pencilgeek from m3post.....whats m3post? Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    oh pencilgeek from m3post.....whats m3post? Click here to enlarge
    A place where male prostitutes named Mason and Jark rape their customers, with moderation.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,075
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    ^I don't mean to take it off topic, but this guy named Darquefun posted a joke in the OT and got banned....sucks.

    Either way, back on topic!

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    those sick basterds Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dark Phantom Click here to enlarge
    ^I don't mean to take it off topic, but this guy named Darquefun posted a joke in the OT and got banned....sucks.

    Either way, back on topic!
    All it takes to get banned from there is to join and log in.

    You should see some of my ban messages, they beg me to stay away Click here to enlarge

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    75
    Rep Points
    17.0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What do stroker 60-130 numbers have to do with the SC?
    This constant heckling is really old. When something doesn't fit your paradigm ("the stroker is weak") and whenever proof is provided to the contrary, you come up with some new weasel way to say it's not good enough. I'm not playing your game any longer. We're going to play the game by my rules instead. Whenever you say you want me to post proof, I'll ask you to post proof. And we'll start right here, right now.

    • Where's your 60-130 times? Why do you refuse to post them? I suspect because they're weaker than the one Roman discussed on his car...and that really pisses you off.
    • Where's videos of your car against any other other cars? There are none.
    • Where's your proof that you have 700 horsepower? Your claim of 700 horsepower is a joke -- just as is your claim to have the fastest M3 in the world. You don't even know the difference between fast and quick.
    http://www.dragtimes.com/horsepower-...power+Estimate


    When you pick and choose when to apply your ideals they do not mean much.
    Hilarious. That's even worse than the kettle calling the pot black because that's your entire modus operandi. This site is nothing but a propoganda site for your car. There's no intellectual honesty here whatosever. It's purely hypocritical for you to say I pick and chose when to apply my own ideals when I've provided a wealth of data for others to read, and it is an infinite amount compared to the very little you've provided.

    You call out companies for not posting 1/4 mile times and 60-130 times, but Gintani hasn't provided any numbers of their own...and you refuse to post your own performance numbers because you're humiliated at how weak it runs after all that money you spent.

    Go ahead, flame away. Remove my login from your database...I won't see your response.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek Click here to enlarge
    This constant heckling is really old. When something doesn't fit your paradigm ("the stroker is weak") and whenever proof is provided to the contrary, you come up with some new weasel way to say it's not good enough. I'm not playing your game any longer. We're going to play the game by my rules instead. Whenever you say you want me to post proof, I'll ask you to post proof. And we'll start right here, right now.


    • Where's your 60-130 times? Why do you refuse to post them? I suspect because they're weaker than the one Roman discussed on his car...and that really pisses you off.
    • Where's videos of your car against any other other cars? There are none.
    • Where's your proof that you have 700 horsepower? Your claim of 700 horsepower is a joke -- just as is your claim to have the fastest M3 in the world. You don't even know the difference between fast and quick.

    http://www.dragtimes.com/horsepower-...power+Estimate




    Hilarious. That's even worse than the kettle calling the pot black because that's your entire modus operandi. This site is nothing but a propoganda site for your car. There's no intellectual honesty here whatosever. It's purely hypocritical for you to say I pick and chose when to apply my own ideals when I've provided a wealth of data for others to read, and it is an infinite amount compared to the very little you've provided.

    You call out companies for not posting 1/4 mile times and 60-130 times, but Gintani hasn't provided any numbers of their own...and you refuse to post your own performance numbers because you're humiliated at how weak it runs after all that money you spent.

    Go ahead, flame away. Remove my login from your database...I won't see your response.
    How is that heckling? What the hell does your stroker have to do with Gintani SC's? You said you post results and now you are making demands. Why don't you pick a stance and not deviate from it? Either do what you said you would do or don't say it at all.

    - Where are my 60-130 times? Not posted, because I am going in order. First 1/4, then 60-130. I already stated I will go after the stock internal 60-130 record, so what are you talking about exactly? Weaker? 130 mph trap speeds are going to produce a weaker time? LOL
    - Of course there aren't any videos yet because I have not run yet. I am building the car for the event I am scheduled to run at. You think you won't be getting videos? I have posted videos before I was SC'd, why wouldn't I now? How long did it take us to get anything from you in the real world?
    - You don't know the difference between fast and quick as you would understand fast refers to trap and quick to ET. Once again, for the last time, get it through your head. I am not going to hold your hand any longer, you are a big boy, figure it out already.
    - 700 hp, I'm making it depending on which calculator you use. Oh, and maybe I have a thing or two up my sleeve since last time? Try a calculator that is not based on ET. Familiar with the term n00b?

    M3post is nothing but a propoganda site for your car. Which is why we had so many posts about how awesome your stroker is and when it put up pathetic numbers you are now getting an SC. You are a hypocrite, period. Why not post some more stories about what your car does on paper? This site is open for anyone to post not just people who butter your balls over what you have not even done. Don't forget you pushed to have me banned because I criticized how weak the stroker was performance wise. You simply wanted me gone because I did not swallow your bull$#@! and tell you it tastes like candy. I have never pushed to get you or anyone else banned, I have no issue debating the opposing side, I don't try to make it disappear.

    Gintani has posted numbers where it counts, ESS has done nothing, NOTHING, except post inflated dyno's.

    Why would I remove your login? This is not M3post, I do not work the way you do, I will not run for help to make posts tearing you up disappear.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    All it takes to get banned from there is to join and log in.

    You should see some of my ban messages, they beg me to stay away Click here to enlarge
    i'm still not banned...which is surprising
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,075
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No

    no bans

    Let it be known that we do not condone banning individuals for voicing their opinions, hence this thread is going the way it is.

    Unless you are spamming, your likelihood of being banned is small to none, unless otherwise stated.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Let it be known that we do not condone banning individuals for voicing their opinions, hence this thread is going the way it is.

    Unless you are spamming, your likelihood of being banned is small to none, unless otherwise stated.
    Wait, wait, wait a second.

    You mean a member can disagree with a mod and not be banned? They can say things a mod may not like hearing and not have the posts deleted? Who has ever heard of such a thing. Voicing opinions? Crazy people running this place, bow down and worship the staff at once! Click here to enlarge

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    818
    Posts
    530
    Rep Points
    549.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    I heard mason and jark have wild cowboy butt sex.. Click here to enlarge

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    818
    Posts
    530
    Rep Points
    549.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dark Phantom Click here to enlarge
    The X5/X6 Ms are still using SMG? Not DCT?
    They have neither just a regular automatic transmission.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    I heard mason and jark have wild cowboy butt sex.. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    I love LA.
    Posts
    117
    Rep Points
    177.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek Click here to enlarge
    LOL. There's always some explanation isn't there? Nothing is ever good enough for you guys. Josh, go read the original thread where those videos are posted. It answers your questions.

    I'll post my 60-130 as soon as Sticky OR Gintani posts theirs. So far, neither have posted anything.
    I don't get why you get so butthurt when I'm just speaking my mind dude.. I even said no offense.

    I've raced hand fulls of M5,M6.. I'm just speaking from experience

    http://www.youtube.com/tightie#p/u/4/DksvQU1YDr8

    Also, what does Sticky have to do with Gintani? He is just a customer. He supports Gintani because they built a product that he likes, he isn't doing anything wrong.
    Last edited by tightie; 01-29-2010 at 02:09 PM.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tightie Click here to enlarge
    I don't get why you get so butthurt when I'm just speaking my mind dude.. I even said no offense.

    I've raced hand fulls of M5,M6.. I'm just speaking from experience

    http://www.youtube.com/tightie#p/u/4/DksvQU1YDr8

    Also, what does Sticky have to do with Gintani? He is just a customer. He supports Gintani because they built a product that he likes, he isn't doing anything wrong.
    Thanks, would you consider it doing something wrong if you are a moderator and pushing/protecting a certain vendor in return for that vendor's products? A purely hypothetical situation.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,186
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    ESS's e9x SC's are looking great! Looking forward to seeing more vids and comparo's out there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •