Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 102
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago Chat Thread
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    OP, welcome to the club --- I got perma-banned this week for debating (no foul language this time) with a PROcede user & recommending another forum member to "BB" for more technical, data-based information
    not surprised to hear this unfortunately. Jason thinks he's "cleaning house". Those ass clowns don't realize they're taking money out of their own pockets. Ask me how much money I've spent through sponsors and vendors on their sites.

    We don't sponsor on there anymore either. They can SMD.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago Chat Thread
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CubanJJ09 Click here to enlarge
    Bimmerpost can SMD
    hey thats my line you greazy momo. don't you have a new bride to go consummate with or was she so repulsed by your fat ass she went down to the bar in the resort to hang out with the gay masseur named claude.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,735
    Rep Points
    2,061.2
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21


    Yes Reputation No
    Guess Jason can't handle the truth. The M135i is fugly. I got banned for a few months for saying the new CLS was going to murder the 6GC in sales numbers.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    Guess Jason can't handle the truth. The M135i is fugly. I got banned for a few months for saying the new CLS was going to murder the 6GC in sales numbers.
    So is the idea just blind BMW worship? The auto industry is competitive and discussing BMW's competitors is rather logical. Plus, BMW has been getting beat by some of those competitors lately...
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago Chat Thread
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    So is the idea just blind BMW worship? The auto industry is competitive and discussing BMW's competitors is rather logical. Plus, BMW has been getting beat by some of those competitors lately...
    no its just the theory behind idiots running a BMW website where the slightest bit of disagreement that may say the product they represents might have a minor flaw will hurt business for them.

    in turn they end up hurting business for themselves.


    define irony.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,212
    Rep Points
    1,811.1
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Sounds like Bimmerpost/Jason has a lot dicks to suck off
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    750
    Rep Points
    861.8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Yes Reputation No
    Welcome to the party!
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The world...
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Points
    1,202.2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Shift S3ctor if you wanna piss off the entire M3Post section. Just make sure you've got a big ass BB vinyl/wrap when you do it
    Just remember, a supercharged M3 is the fastest car on the planet and it is only owned by people with monster size cocks. Any other attitude will not be tolerated on bimmerpost... dear lord don't say you are about to buy a GTR there lolololol
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

    N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Roanoke VA
    Posts
    1,632
    Rep Points
    2,248.3
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    The thing that aggregates me the most is they they punish the guys that bring information/data/exlerience to the table. Yet, the guys that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground are encouraged to "parrot" information from sheisty vendors with no interest in the community's well being.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    558
    Rep Points
    785.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    They're allergic to truth over there. That's why you get banned for pointing out that the new M135i looks like someone's idea of a bad joke. And that's why all competent / honest vendors and knowledgeable members eventually get banned or migrate.
    Click here to enlarge

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    If I could offer the same traffic at this stage already they would be dead. Vendors tell me this all the time they have to put up with the retarded policies because if they don't it affects the bottomline. I just have a lot of ground to make up.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    160
    Rep Points
    487.1
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told Garth he had a Girl's car.... he was ready to rip my head off....

    so +1 to the 135 = UGLY!
    Angie, you're breaking my heart... I love my ugly 135i Click here to enlarge

    BTW, OP, I was nearly banned from the site for a joke I made, that if someone dented my trunk I'd kill them (the thread starter there said he'd parked near a construction zone and he came back to some damage IIRC). I'm not banned from there, but now that I've found this website, I really have no need to go back to 1addicts. This place is so much more knowledgeable, and less anal-retentive.

    I gotta go back there and rescue some of my buddies and bring them back here.
    Click here to enlarge
    471whp on E85

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ammonia Click here to enlarge
    I gotta go back there and rescue some of my buddies and bring them back here.
    Click here to enlarge
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    545
    Rep Points
    1,273.3
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ammonia Click here to enlarge
    Angie, you're breaking my heart... I love my ugly 135i Click here to enlarge

    BTW, OP, I was nearly banned from the site for a joke I made, that if someone dented my trunk I'd kill them (the thread starter there said he'd parked near a construction zone and he came back to some damage IIRC). I'm not banned from there, but now that I've found this website, I really have no need to go back to 1addicts. This place is so much more knowledgeable, and less anal-retentive.

    I gotta go back there and rescue some of my buddies and bring them back here.
    AWWHHH... I sowwy.....it looks ok... in black.. but garth has girly blue and that just doesn't fly with me... I am in the middle of purchasing a Hyundai Genesis and its that same gay blue... first MOD... Matte White Wrap!
    Click here to enlarge

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    376
    Rep Points
    707.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    The 135i has Down's Syndrome (features not in proper proportion). New one doesn't look much better.

    As much as I like BMW as a brand, they're killing me with styling the exteriors of their new cars. Audi is starting to look good and that says something about how far the brand has fallen.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    160
    Rep Points
    487.1
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    AWWHHH... I sowwy.....it looks ok... in black.. but garth has girly blue and that just doesn't fly with me... I am in the middle of purchasing a Hyundai Genesis and its that same gay blue... first MOD... Matte White Wrap!
    <3 the styling on the gennys (the original look, not so much the new Veloster-esque look). Post up a build thread sometime!




    I should post up my interactions with some of the staff on that website (1addicts/bimmerpost) sometime. Ridiculous.
    Click here to enlarge
    471whp on E85

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago Chat Thread
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    to each his own.

    loved my 1er and when modded looks better than any 3 series out there (IMHO)

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    160
    Rep Points
    487.1
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BavarianBullet Click here to enlarge
    Audi is starting to look good and that says something about how far the brand has fallen.
    I just bought my wife an Audi A4, and I love how it looks!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by seth@eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    to each his own.

    loved my 1er and when modded looks better than any 3 series out there (IMHO)
    I've grown to love how mine looks. I'll admit, you need to mod it extensively to make it look good.
    Click here to enlarge
    471whp on E85

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    545
    Rep Points
    1,273.3
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ammonia Click here to enlarge
    <3 the styling on the gennys (the original look, not so much the new Veloster-esque look). Post up a build thread sometime!




    I should post up my interactions with some of the staff on that website (1addicts/bimmerpost) sometime. Ridiculous.
    I will... this will be a complete Build ProEFI and stuff... I am VERY excited
    Click here to enlarge

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    www.bootmod3.com
    Posts
    6,693
    Rep Points
    3,352.2
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    135i is ugly but at least its not S65 powered Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portillo's
    Posts
    1,503
    Rep Points
    238.2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    For the record I like the M135i.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chi
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Points
    1,170.1
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by seth@eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    not surprised to hear this unfortunately. Jason thinks he's "cleaning house". Those ass clowns don't realize they're taking money out of their own pockets. Ask me how much money I've spent through sponsors and vendors on their sites.

    We don't sponsor on there anymore either. They can SMD.
    right on the money....I knew right away that place was a joke when I tried to talk to Jason about tuning.... WOW that place is a riot.

    God help you if you try and make a tuning suggestion to someone who is pretty close to screwing up their car lol... all hell rains down
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

    Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

    Sales@eurocharged.com

    Over 7000 customers strong!

    Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

    Click here to enlarge

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    644
    Rep Points
    684.9
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Can you matte white wrap the gayness of a Genesis? I'm glad Hyundai made a decent car but their chassis aren't built for power. @undercoverangie .
    LEMANS BLUE M-TECH E92->PROCEDE REV3::ETS 7" FMIC::RACELAND DPS::WAVETRAC DIFF::DEFIV DIFF LOCKDOWN::DEFIV OCC::DEFIV INTAKE::RB PCV

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    545
    Rep Points
    1,273.3
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by uniter Click here to enlarge
    Can you matte white wrap the gayness of a Genesis? I'm glad Hyundai made a decent car but their chassis aren't built for power. @undercoverangie .
    Lol I don't like the look of the 2013's but I am buying a 2010 and they are good looking cars, and we are looking to push the limits of this car at all costs lol
    Click here to enlarge

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    644
    Rep Points
    684.9
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Well I hope a whole suspension overhaul (arms, bushings, coils) is included in your plans otherwise it'll end up doing some "unintentional off-roading."
    LEMANS BLUE M-TECH E92->PROCEDE REV3::ETS 7" FMIC::RACELAND DPS::WAVETRAC DIFF::DEFIV DIFF LOCKDOWN::DEFIV OCC::DEFIV INTAKE::RB PCV

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •