Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pretty sick cars. These guys def got alot of money so lower the damn gas prices for us!

I just forwarded the parts of the locals whining, I see there point but if these guys are helping your economy, then just move and help build your city some more revenue. For the amount of money they are spending in the city these locals either need to cash in or move away.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Boo hoo to many lambs and Ferraris running around. Complaining about not having a normal life style. If a couple of cars in the summer ruin your "normal life". Might want to change what you call normal.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice video find!! I enjoyed watching it... People there should embrace them!
    ///M5 LCI
    "It's like the F10 is the 911 Turbo to the E60's GT3" -Pistonheads (M5 feature)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OMG TELL THE RICH PEOPLE TO GO AWAY! STOP HELPING OUR ECONOMY!
    Daily: 2007 Montego Blue E92 335i - Stock
    Weekend: 2008 Graffiti CBR 600RR - Two Brothers | CBR Heaven | Shogun | Motovation | Power Commander | Honda Racing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Bored after 3 minutes, maybe I have a stick up my butt too. The cars are def sick but I wouldn't want these douche bags racing around my neighborhood either.
    With all due respect man, I'm sure you wouldn't mind people with your N54 turbo upgrades driving around your neighborhood. I detect a little hypocrisy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Agreed, after shelling out several large to be in Chelsea, the last thing I want is boy racer running around. I wonder how they will like the speed bumps I want to install.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why does the British government allow them to import cars that are not right hand drive ? I'm sure there is a pretty hefty cost for doing so but obviously these guys have the money. I'd be pissed too if the same $#@!s where ripping up and down my street until 2am. Bet after they got a few eggs thrown at them they'd find a new place to cruise...Cool cars nonetheless - but it's obvious these douchebags only have them cause they can't get laid any other way...One guy admitted as much in the video...just sayin.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Why does the British government allow them to import cars that are not right hand drive ? I'm sure there is a pretty hefty cost for doing so but obviously these guys have the money. I'd be pissed too if the same $#@!s where ripping up and down my street until 2am. Bet after they got a few eggs thrown at them they'd find a new place to cruise...Cool cars nonetheless - but it's obvious these douchebags only have them cause they can't get laid any other way...One guy admitted as much in the video...just sayin.
    Have to agree with the second statement. If you need $400k to get some VJJ then you got bigger problems.lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12