Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JakeB Click here to enlarge
    i want to see someone use a procharger on one of these cars and make some real power! I myself have a v3 on my m3 and I know from personal experience on my drag cars that a comparable procharger would make more power no question!
    Both Procharger and Vortech make great products. Procharger has been the leader in the heads up drag racing world. They have consistently had the quickest and fastest supercharged cars out there and the leader for the last 5years. Recently, Vortech has been making great strides and have a line blowers that are making serious power. These blowers may not be rated as high in CFM as Procharger but appear to be more efficient, ie, they discharge less heat and do not take as much power to turn. With Vortech's latest innovations this will force Procharger to make improvements which I am very excited about.

This really boils down to my question, what type of build is this and what power? Its like choosing between Pepsi and Coke, both have a great brand name and they will both satisfy your taste and needs.
    my bet is that they choose vortech because it has quiet options, and they think bmw people dont want to hear a blower.. i do however..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JakeB Click here to enlarge
    i want to see someone use a procharger on one of these cars and make some real power! I myself have a v3 on my m3 and I know from personal experience on my drag cars that a comparable procharger would make more power no question!
    Would love to see a procharger setup not really sure why Vortech gets all the love with BMW's for the most part.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    my bet is that they choose vortech because it has quiet options, and they think bmw people dont want to hear a blower.. i do however..
    I think it's more price than anything else. Procharger's units tend to be more expensive. The big boys are also literally bigger.

An F1-X would be a dream.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    eh, its a moot point since i have neither anymore, nor choose to have either Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123