Close

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    Join the N5X facebook group!

    80 members and growing, come show off your car and stay connected! Any n52/4/5 owners or fans come say hi!

    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112468002137607
    Last edited by klipseracer; 07-22-2010 at 05:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Moved it where it should help more Click here to enlarge

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Over 420 members Click here to enlarge Lots of N5X power!
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Been a member for awhile decent group, much better than BMW 335 group
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Been a member for awhile decent group, much better than BMW 335 group

    Thanks Click here to enlarge There are still trolls there every now and then, but Alex@ABRhouston is helping me clean it up
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,209
    Rep Points
    1,445.2
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Many lulz have been had in that group. I approve.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,449
    Rep Points
    1,750.8
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Click here to enlarge There are still trolls there every now and then, but Alex@ABRhouston is helping me clean it up
    trolls keep it interesting.
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E91 Stockish and slow AF

    Got Boost?

    Click here to enlarge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Would this interest you?

    Click here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston under a book
    Posts
    1,336
    Rep Points
    2,501.8
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I find the e90 Houston group less chaotic and surprisingly active. That n5x group was... interesting, to say the least.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge

    Thats pretty dope, its a facebook bot which posts to vbulletin?
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Thats pretty dope, its a facebook bot which posts to vbulletin?
    It's a bridge between facebook groups and the forum. So post on the group it posts on the forum or post on the forum and it posts to the group. It probably would drive some more activity.

    I can install it but it looks like it may be a bit complex.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's a bridge between facebook groups and the forum. So post on the group it posts on the forum or post on the forum and it posts to the group. It probably would drive some more activity.

    I can install it but it looks like it may be a bit complex.

    Posts on the forum going to the group could be a problem though. How would the posts get there? You would have to give your facebook credentials to the forum and this consitutes a little bit of botting behavior. Are there working examples of this?
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Posts on the forum going to the group could be a problem though. How would the posts get there? You would have to give your facebook credentials to the forum and this consitutes a little bit of botting behavior. Are there working examples of this?
    The software already is designed to allow you to login with facebook. It's not a problem.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •