Close

Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    I cant, because he doesnt like being questioned
    then how would you have any idea on anything he's doing then haha.. being able to comment on 'the timing of it all' when you hadn't read the start of it >_<

ED: have you actually been banned from reading the threads or is it a self imposed thing?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

I cant, because he doesnt like being questioned
    Its not really important lol.. there will be results in a while other than Tony's results

I just cant wait till you get your car sorted or built again or whatever you are doing and i do the same so we can go back to our old off topic LM vs AK drag strip junky thread and both get back to what we love doing.
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RnmEvo9 Click here to enlarge
    Dan, I found the perfect transmission shop that can build your AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gYE5...layer_embedded
    I'd send him my trans. Can't be any worse than SSP.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'd send him my trans. Can't be any worse than SSP.

+1 at least you would be dancing and smiling while he destroys the transmission

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    +1 at least you would be dancing and smiling while he destroys the transmission
    With a couple good looking girls. Kris@SSP didn't even send an average looking hooker to make up for it. What kind of BS is that?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Its not really important lol.. there will be results in a while other than Tony's results

I just cant wait till you get your car sorted or built again or whatever you are doing and i do the same so we can go back to our old off topic LM vs AK drag strip junky thread and both get back to what we love doing.
    Umm you guys won't be alone in "those" threads haha Click here to enlarge watch out for a Canadian 6MT!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

With a couple good looking girls. Kris@SSP didn't even send an average looking hooker to make up for it. What kind of BS is that?
    Sticky, sheppard transmission is famous for building Evo trannies. They also build GTR trannies. Maybe you should give them a call. They do BMW MT also.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    Umm you guys won't be alone in "those" threads haha Click here to enlarge watch out for a Canadian 6MT!
    I know it! the future looks promising Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, sheppard transmission is famous for building Evo trannies. They also build GTR trannies. Maybe you should give them a call. They do BMW MT also.

Has anyone called them over a 6AT?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Has anyone called them over a 6AT?
    Yup I asked them about AT. They said they don't build AT. They do DCT and MT though.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

0 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    then how would you have any idea on anything he's doing then haha.. being able to comment on 'the timing of it all' when you hadn't read the start of it >_<

ED: have you actually been banned from reading the threads or is it a self imposed thing?
    he bans me from the threads when i ask questions. I HAD the privelage, but i guess asking for logs is a big deal now. like i said its not even his realm, so he should probably STFU and let someone respectable answer tuning questions..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    ah, thats right, i forgot thats you. i wiped the board clean and revamped a few things. its starting to get hot so i doubt any world records will shatter soon, but come the fall.. oh baby Click here to enlarge

i hope you destroy me though, ive gone from testing things out to wanting a solid solution that provides me turnkey performance without drama

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

he bans me from the threads when i ask questions. I HAD the privelage, but i guess asking for logs is a big deal now. like i said its not even his realm, so he should probably STFU and let someone respectable answer tuning questions..
    Come on.. i dont want this to turn into a hate thread... I enjoy the off topic but lets leave the LM/Vargas issues to maybe dare i say a conflict resolution thread? Click here to enlarge lol..

ah, thats right, i forgot thats you. i wiped the board clean and revamped a few things. its starting to get hot so i doubt any world records will shatter soon, but come the fall.. oh baby Click here to enlarge

i hope you destroy me though, ive gone from testing things out to wanting a solid solution that provides me turnkey performance without drama
    This is more like it. You are more than welcome to pull up a seat in this thread and keep it more to these kind of WINNING posts Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Love the moment at 34s. The damn song is stuck in my head now too.
    Yeah its stuck in my head too lol. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

well, its interesting that he DIDNT mention it, but HPFPUpgrade did, so not sure how the "fake" guy figured it out so coincidentally fast..
    anyways..
    ak335, what pdf? i didnt ask for it, commanderwiggin did
    WTF are you talking about? You may want to go back and READ, YES read. My very first, yes first HPFP solution post makes mention of other HPFS components. Lets be clear I spoke to John on the phone 2 months ago, he didn't mention $#@! about the fuel rail. Because he had no idea. Dude is a hack. I sat down with all the fuel system pieces on the bench at my fabricators shop and addressed what I thought needed to be changed to get the fuel we wanted. We tried and tweaked it and tried and tweaked it and ended up with what I have now. I post on all forums that my upgrade includes the HPFP and other fuel system components including the fuel rail, 3 weeks ago, low and behold the HPFP magician John who made no mention of it, all of sudden is upgrading the fuel rails. You may want to get your timeline straight. Because you are making yourself look ignorant.
    Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 05-01-2013 at 11:41 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Come on.. i dont want this to turn into a hate thread... I enjoy the off topic but lets leave the LM/Vargas issues to maybe dare i say a conflict resolution thread? Click here to enlarge lol..

This is more like it. You are more than welcome to pull up a seat in this thread and keep it more to these kind of WINNING posts Click here to enlarge
    My advice ban this dude from ALL your threads too. Just do a quick read through all the major threads, and take note of when they start to go south with drama, and see who is posting. 90% of the time it is that dude. Doesn't even have an N54 and hangs out on the N54 forum all day....Click here to enlarge I will continue to ban this drama queen from everything I post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    My advice ban this dude from ALL your threads too. Just do a quick read through all the major threads, and take note of when they start to go south with drama, and see who is posting. 90% of the time it is that dude. Doesn't even have an N54 and hangs out on the N54 forum all day....Click here to enlarge I will continue to ban this drama queen from everything I post.
    ooooor, ban YOU since you are trolling now, not sure how you can type so elequently while wiping tears form your eyes

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge

He can read anything he wants, he just sites ignorance as a reason to spew BS all over my threads. One day he says I shouldn't answer any tuning related threads. The next day he is demanding logs from me and when I direct him to the tuner and ban his dumb ass, he changes his tune and says I am dodging things. The logs are not mine to post, I made an agreement with PTF that any and all logs are their property and they will release them when they are ready, same way I release updates when I am ready, we do not owe that guy anything. I told him to bring it up with the tuner and now he is $#@! talking. Shocker

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

0 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by LostMarine is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    AK, this is what he does. Banned him from my thread cause no one gives a flying $#@! about what he has to say, and he comes over her and starts his drama in your thread where he will have an audience, I learned after about the first month the dude was an idiot and is only happy when informative threads go to $#@! because of him. Last time he was relevant in the N54 world he was beta testing RB's. He really really wants to be again. Anyways, we got a big shipment of HPFP's and rails today, let me know when you are ready.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Since its gone this far, @LostMarine what did tony do to cause so much hate ? no one has to be BFF's but what is it? because to me.. I'm building a custom single turbo with the intent of making as much or more power than the VFF900 or VS3 kits (after a tranny swap) but yet tony has helped us out without hesitation both times I asked ? Tell me how he's so bad?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    AK, this is what he does. Banned him from my thread cause no one gives a flying $#@! about what he has to say, and he comes over her and starts his drama in your thread where he will have an audience, I learned after about the first month the dude was an idiot and is only happy when informative threads go to $#@! because of him. Last time he was relevant in the N54 world he was beta testing RB's. He really really wants to be again. Anyways, we got a big shipment of HPFP's and rails today, let me know when you are ready.
    its fine he's making my car more famous lmao by blowing up the thread. I'll hit you up tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT. email sent

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    ha, keep crying big guy. damn you californians are babies

what did tony do to cause so much hate ?
    i didnt do anything except back up RB when vtt came around, and warned him that his timeline was not feasable, and that stg 2 should not be his priority, if i recall i said almost verbatim, your new here, we have no need for a stg2, come out swingin with a TT stg3 and make a name for yourself, ts what we, the customers want.

after back and forth about him telling me he knows more than i about this market,he missed his timelines, and did whay i said he should do, provided a TT option.

now, whenever I ask a question, he makes a poopoo face and gets mad. i asked for a log of the runs for $#@!sake. like i was asking for SOME CRAZY REQUEST ON A BOOSTED FORUM.. OMG and again, HE responds, when he knows nothing about tuning, its directed to PTF. still not sure why he responds to something he doesnt know about or control..

hes a crybaby, plain and simple.

so i came in here, another upgraded turbo thread, and asked you if you were going to post logs.. im such a troll..
    Last edited by LostMarine; 05-02-2013 at 12:09 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

ts fine he's making my car more famous lmao by blowing up the thread.
    this is what he doesn fully understand.. i drive attention toward the thread. i guess thats bad for business.. its ok though

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

You have kept quiet about this?
    i don't frequent the forums like i used to. busy busy

CR on the n54 is 10:5:1

Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast