Close

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, sheppard transmission is famous for building Evo trannies. They also build GTR trannies. Maybe you should give them a call. They do BMW MT also.
    They do BMW MT as well? This is news to me...I would be curious to know more...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    i don't frequent the forums like i used to. busy busy

CR on the n54 is 10:5:1
    you're building a 10.5:1 N54? niiiiice

wonder how hard you'll hit the wall of too much compression though... unless you're shooting for moderate power only.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    He can read anything he wants, he just sites ignorance as a reason to spew BS all over my threads. One day he says I shouldn't answer any tuning related threads. The next day he is demanding logs from me and when I direct him to the tuner and ban his dumb ass, he changes his tune and says I am dodging things. The logs are not mine to post, I made an agreement with PTF that any and all logs are their property and they will release them when they are ready, same way I release updates when I am ready, we do not owe that guy anything. I told him to bring it up with the tuner and now he is $#@! talking. Shocker
    tl;dr he's lostmarine?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, sheppard transmission is famous for building Evo trannies. They also build GTR trannies. Maybe you should give them a call. They do BMW MT also.
    Will Sheppard send hookers if things go wrong?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    ooooor, ban YOU since you are trolling now, not sure how you can type so elequently while wiping tears form your eyes
    Give it a $#@!ing rest man...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    i don't frequent the forums like i used to. busy busy

CR on the n54 is 10:5:1
    Well the forums want to know what's up. Interesting...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry, I was thinking about Jack's Transmission. http://www.jackstransmissions.com/collections/bmw

I did talk to the owner of Sheptrans though, about building the 335i AT. He said it was not something he would work on. He did say he would prob take on a BMW DCT though.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DefactoM6 Click here to enlarge
    They do BMW MT as well? This is news to me...I would be curious to know more...
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know this is kind of a repost... but the in the last one the flash ruined it... heres a better one

Click here to enlarge
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Lets get some videos and some spool!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Dans still in Alaska and will be for a little more than a week. He'll be in fl for a week and will pick up the car sometime during that week. Once the car is back in Boynton Beach we'll be upgrading the fuel system.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    Dans still in Alaska and will be for a little more than a week. He'll be in fl for a week and will pick up the car sometime during that week. Once the car is back in Boynton Beach we'll be upgrading the fuel system.
    For 8-900whp you need parallel LPFP setup.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 654 Click here to enlarge
    For 8-900whp you need parallel LPFP setup.
    Or one good, big pump. Click here to enlarge I got a pump in on Tuesday that we are going to try to use. It's able to be pwm controlled like the stock pump. I'm just worried about fitting in the bucket.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Or one good, big pump. Click here to enlarge I got a pump in on Tuesday that we are going to try to use. It's able to be pwm controlled like the stock pump. I'm just worried about fitting in the bucket.
    Sounds even better. Fitting Walbro to the bucket next to the stock pump is tight as well and might not fit. One big pump should fit better than two pumps.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 654 Click here to enlarge
    Sounds even better. Fitting Walbro to the bucket next to the stock pump is tight as well and might not fit. One big pump should fit better than two pumps.
    It 100% fits as that is what we are running.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    It 100% fits as that is what we are running.
    Sorry, you are correct. I believe you detached the stock pump whereas I'd like to keep the stock pump fittings untouched and still fit Walbro in there. What I meant was that it might not fit that way. Its not a big deal, but many who have swapped to Walbro and have home made fittings, are struggling with them. I believe you did your home work better and have proper fittings. Still, it could be better and nice to add walbro without detaching the stock pump.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Did someone say one big pump? subscribed for details Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Lets get some videos and some spool!
    As soon as possible, i'll try to get something up before i leave back to alaska again but ill only be home with the car for a couple of days

the car will be left in the hands of @BoostAddict for the next phase of work while im back up here next time, he will get as much seat time in the car as he wants while he upgrades the fuel system and starts de bugging it

Im sure he can manage to get a video up at some time in the 2 weeks he works on it while im gone Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Perfect, I just wanna hear this massive turbo spool a little.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just ordered the 335d coolant reservoir which mounts on the driver's side for my own car. My only worry is whether or not it will clear my CP-e chargepipe; I'm sure that can be modified, though. I also ordered the 335d power steering reservoir bracket. AK, I'll let you know how it fits.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eleventeen Click here to enlarge
    I just ordered the 335d coolant reservoir which mounts on the driver's side for my own car. My only worry is whether or not it will clear my CP-e chargepipe; I'm sure that can be modified, though. I also ordered the 335d power steering reservoir bracket. AK, I'll let you know how it fits.

http://www.bimmerboost.com/attachmen...7&d=1366343183

we want updates on your single kit too bro!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    we want updates on your single kit too bro!
    Those will be coming soon. I actually built a new manifold since one of the O2 sensors was previously in a bad spot (and it was an excuse to buy a TIG welder). I just have to finish the new DP, get it all ceramic coated, and do a couple other things and I will post an update with some pics. Maybe I'll do a mini-update in the meantime.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eleventeen Click here to enlarge
    Those will be coming soon. I actually built a new manifold since one of the O2 sensors was previously in a bad spot (and it was an excuse to buy a TIG welder). I just have to finish the new DP, get it all ceramic coated, and do a couple other things and I will post an update with some pics. Maybe I'll do a mini-update in the meantime.
    Yessss, that sounds good. more pics!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Dan picked up the car today. He's still on his way back from Tampa so I'm sure he'll update later tonight. Ill just say the car is running extremely well with the jb4 and a custom map 6. I know he's only had the car for a couple hours, but for anybody wanting to do a custom kit and are worried about tuning it, the g5 iso seems to work perfect. Paired with the bms flash I think everything should be perfect. @Terry@BMS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Dan picked up the car today. He's still on his way back from Tampa so I'm sure he'll update later tonight. Ill just say the car is running extremely well with the jb4 and a custom map 6. I know he's only had the car for a couple hours, but for anybody wanting to do a custom kit and are worried about tuning it, the g5 iso seems to work perfect. Paired with the bms flash I think everything should be perfect. @Terry@BMS
    Wait.....Did I hear JB4 G5 ISO and BMS Flash Controlling a Single Turbo? I'm intrigued, please tell more... Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Edit: Although I have the feeling it's not controlling the external wastegates, yet...Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Car is running like a boss!!! took @BoostAddict for a ride. let him chime in. I'm going back to Alaska in the morning :/. he will be working on it the next 2 weeks I'm at work. it drives damn near flawlessly and I tried like hell to make a video but I fought nonstop heavy rain all the way home from Tampa. videos soon though either from him or I when I get home from work again.

i took it home on 93 only and a custom map 6. it drove great at partial and WOT. all though I couldn't get much past 6K due to wet roads and no traction. it's fast. and it's just beginning

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast