Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Your tires are killing you, easy 11 second car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BuraQ Click here to enlarge
    You car knew what was up and bowed out from a can of waaaa http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...2/12/pow-1.jpg
    OK wise guy, time to make you switch tunes YET AGAIN.Click here to enlarge

I am thinking I picked up some bad gas last night at the station. I'm not misfiring any longer, but I am having some moderate timing drops. Gonna burn through this tank and fill up by my area that has good gas, then all you guys will see a thread by BuraQ that he is going to switch his RENNtech tune out. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Your tires are killing you, easy 11 second car.
    This is true. I'm getting rid of them early next year and if I play my cards right, some new turbo(s) may come as well.

I just wanted to update everyone else that my misfires/timing drops have subsided. The Shell station where I filled up that night with BuraQ wasn't really up to my cars liking. I guess I have to rely on filling up near the Shell by my area (pbir is like an hour and a half away from me).

One final note, in all of my runs, I let the transmission shift itself near redline so that shift points are consistent with each other. I never actually 'launched' the car either with brake torquing, all of the runs were done from pedaling the throttle off idle to minimize wheel spin/hop (I overpower my tires if I brake torque off the line).

Thanks for reading and hope all of you enjoy the Holidays and look forward to what 2013 brings us about!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12