Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Baron Click here to enlarge
    Can work like this be achieved, effectively, without a dyno at your disposal? I mean, the "butt-dyno" only goes so far...
    It depends how aggressive you want to get. Yes, work like this can be achieved with a canned tune if the tuner has previously tuned that car. This is also cheaper than a custom dyno tune usually.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by youngnastyman is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    lol one post wonder!

There was a m3 that popped an engine, but it was not due to tuning. He had valve tapping, we don't do anything with that (or rev) I have seen stock m3's pop from that before.
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    Nice !

Eurocharged are actually one of the tuners we have shown public respect for over on the M5board as we have NEVER seen them get involved in politics or underhand tactics which many tuners adopt.
    Not only that but there are plenty of independent reviews showing they have good tunes.

....and this is what we get back
    Yeah sorry I shoulda specified that post was to someone specific not a hater post on my part. I'm just dicking around with a local friend is all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Damn Eurocharged blowing moors....hahaha j/p. Eurocharged does great tuning, they tuned my CLS 55 and it's coming up to 80,000 beaten on everyday miles and I've never thrown a single code or had any motor issues...I've just gone thru 4 sets of tires this year. I'm going to message Jake to see if he'll reimburse me the money for the tires since they started going bald real fast after the tune Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    lol one post wonder!

There was a m3 that popped an engine, but it was not due to tuning. He had valve tapping, we don't do anything with that (or rev) I have seen stock m3's pop from that before.
    Dupe account with another that has no posts, wouldn't worry about it. IP is Houston, Texas.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Eurocharge are specialties at what they do. I know from second hand experience. Short-long story. My best friend has a c63 with the eurocharge tune exhaust headers intake thats it but there is another c63 in the area that has exhaust headers and a tune from someone else and we lined them up and my friends c63 with the eurocharge tune put a spanking on the other c63 same cars same mods just different tuners. That being said they also have great customer service, answer any questions you may have even if its a stupid one and try to help in anyway they can glad to see they are expanding they're expertise.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EsNiko Click here to enlarge
    Eurocharge are specialties at what they do. I know from second hand experience. Short-long story. My best friend has a c63 with the eurocharge tune exhaust headers intake thats it but there is another c63 in the area that has exhaust headers and a tune from someone else and we lined them up and my friends c63 with the eurocharge tune put a spanking on the other c63 same cars same mods just different tuners. That being said they also have great customer service, answer any questions you may have even if its a stupid one and try to help in anyway they can glad to see they are expanding they're expertise.
    What was the other tune?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What was the other tune?
    curious as well...

I have a pretty good idea but don't want to guess. I have heard of a couple cars beating up on a competitor over in your neck of the woods from many people.
    Eurocharged Performance

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    teehehehehe Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Im not the type to back a company up until i see what they really can do and let me tell you this is the real deal. This c63 (the one with the eurocharge) has even beatin the new c63 2door that supposedly is suppose to be faster than the older c63 with all the work done. That being said i wont keep you guys waiting OE tuning was the other c63. Best believe our friend with the new 2door c63 is going to eurocharge. I know this a bimmer thing sorry to bring in the amgs.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    we don't mind Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Im not the type to back a company up until i see what they really can do and let me tell you this is the real deal. This c63 (the one with the eurocharge) has even beatin the new c63 2door that supposedly is suppose to be faster than the older c63 with all the work done. That being said i wont keep you guys waiting OE tuning was the other c63. Best believe our friend with the new 2door c63 is going to eurocharge. I know this a bimmer thing sorry to bring in the amgs.
    Interesting. It would be nice to have a video comparison.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wish i did but i think we can get some runs again those will deff be videoed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yup, that's the stories I kept hearing! I think there is only one video of that kind of rundown but many reports of what you are stating.
    V4 ftw...

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Interesting. It would be nice to have a video comparison.
    yup

I wish i did but i think we can get some runs again those will deff be videoed
    awesome!!!

Get one and I will send ya a Eurocharged Care packet with tshirt and stickers!
    Eurocharged Performance

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I will deff get a video one day. Right now new jersey is cold most ppl are having traction issues and are on blizzacks and arent really trying to push it but until till then we will have to wait for the summer heat...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Btw jake i appricate your offer but no disrespect im not the type of guy to take hand out so i cant accept your propistion but hears what ill do ill buy the care packet from your site and ill still post a video when i get it. Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Btw jake i appricate your offer but no disrespect im not the type of guy to take hand out so i cant accept your propistion but hears what ill do ill buy the care packet from your site and ill still post a video when i get it. Thanks!
    T-Shirt and stickers is kind of a show of gratitude it isn't like he is paying your mortgage but either way, cool of both of you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yea i understand and i truely appricate it but i just dont want ppl to get the wrong idea. Ppl these days can make up some amazing stories. Im a bmw person all my life so dont anyone get it wrong but when you see what just a tune can do to make a difference is crazy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I will deff get a video one day. Right now new jersey is cold most ppl are having traction issues and are on blizzacks and arent really trying to push it but until till then we will have to wait for the summer heat...
    you let me know when your ready to put that dyno # to the test Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    you let me know when your ready to put that dyno # to the test Click here to enlarge

Sounds good LM btw i think i seen you one day doing work on a burnt orange evo10 on 80 hahahaha that kid was so mad he lost he tried to say he was side by side with you to some ppl till i blew up his spot. I think you and my friend with the c63 will be a good run maybe one day we could set something up

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sounds good LM btw i think i seen you one day doing work on a burnt orange evo10 on 80 hahahaha that kid was so mad he lost he tried to say he was side by side with you to some ppl till i blew up his spot. I think you and my friend with the c63 will be a good run maybe one day we could set something up
    was that when i came up there with squeeze and @Sledgehammer ?

I have more powa now too Click here to enlarge

Once the s/c is sold, ill likely have the car N/A again for a few days,Ill load up my tuners s/w and we can have at it Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    was that when i came up there with squeeze and @Sledgehammer ?

I have more powa now too Click here to enlarge

Once the s/c is sold, ill likely have the car N/A again for a few days,Ill load up my tuners s/w and we can have at it Click here to enlarge

Im not sure who they are i know i saw a black vett red gti and a bmw x3 in the mix. I was just driving and i seen break lights so i was about to jump off till i seen yall was about to do some runs so i just got in there and seen you tags lol

Nice,

no doubt im pretty sure my boy would be down to run we are the type to run just for fun getting beat or winning

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Im not sure who they are i know i saw a black vett red gti and a bmw x3 in the mix. I was just driving and i seen break lights so i was about to jump off till i seen yall was about to do some runs so i just got in there and seen you tags lol

Nice,

no doubt im pretty sure my boy would be down to run we are the type to run just for fun getting beat or winning
    lol,

@Mr.Squeeze @Sledgehammer @ultimateendz

Yea, that was us Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol,

@Mr.Squeeze @Sledgehammer @ultimateendz

Yea, that was us Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like us...
    We stay swingin...