Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Squeezing Boobs Can Stop Breast Cancer!

Looks like I'll be going to the titty bar tonight and bringing this article with me so I dont get beat up by bouncers Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

If you need another excuse to show some love to the mammaries, scientists have found that squeezing breasts can actually prevent malignant breast cells from triggering cancer. Yes, squeezing. Guys and gals, do your part in stopping cancer, please. Gautham Venugopalan, a lead member on the research team from the University of California in Berkeley, says that experiments have shown that applying physical pressure to the cells can guide them back to a normal growth pattern, as opposed to just letting it follow cancerous growth. Specifically:
    "People have known for centuries that physical force can influence our bodies... When we lift weights our muscles get bigger. The force of gravity is essential to keeping our bones strong. Here we show that physical force can play a role in the growth—and reversion—of cancer cells."
    The experiment involved growing malignant cells within silicone and squeezing the silicone during the first stages of cell growth. Over time, those malignant cells started to grow normally. Venugopalan says that, those malignant cells just need "the right cues to guide them back to a healthy growth pattern". Squeezing them are those right cues. So, folks. Let's squeeze more.
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I learned something good today. Thank you Sir!
    John 3:16

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    Looks like I'll be going to the titty bar tonight and bringing this article with me so I dont get beat up by bouncers Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Just announced on my facebook I'm willing to squeeze all my female friends tits. You know, for science.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Just announced on my facebook I'm willing to squeeze all my female friends tits. You know, for science.
    Lmfao, If I didnt have a girlfriend I would have felt up every girl in my office by now hahaha
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge