Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 112

Thread: 2009 DCT E92 M3, Supercharger+extras

              
   
  1. #76
    ultimateendz is offline Member
    Status: cupcake trolls from the
    shadows...
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Rep Points
    1,579.1
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    good choice....the options are increasing for more power everyday....
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  2. #77
    benzy89's Avatar
    benzy89 is offline Member
    Status: SISU
     

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,040
    Rep Points
    1,751.4
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm actually thinking CTS-V for my next car if my N54 falls apart.... me needs 4 doors now Click here to enlarge
    Assuming the current-gen CTS-V and not the last (N/A) version
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    420 WHP on 93 Octane | 460 WHP on E85
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  3. #78
    ultimateendz is offline Member
    Status: cupcake trolls from the
    shadows...
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Rep Points
    1,579.1
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Assuming the current-gen CTS-V and not the last (N/A) version

    almost 100% sure its the V2 V
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  4. #79
    benzy89's Avatar
    benzy89 is offline Member
    Status: SISU
     

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,040
    Rep Points
    1,751.4
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    almost 100% sure its the V2 V
    Haha fair, there is a night/day difference between the 2
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    420 WHP on 93 Octane | 460 WHP on E85
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  5. #80
    ultimateendz is offline Member
    Status: cupcake trolls from the
    shadows...
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Rep Points
    1,579.1
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haha fair, there is a night/day difference between the 2
    yup
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  6. #81
    Itsbrokeagain is offline Member
    Status: Hi5
     

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,171
    Rep Points
    2,599.9
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26


    Reputation: Yes | No
    just get a 911 already Steve...enjoy the cream of the crop Click here to enlarge

  7. #82
    Sledgehammer's Avatar
    Sledgehammer is offline Sweeping these streets...
    Status: Dont cry Richie Rich, you'll
    go fast one day
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,290
    Rep Points
    380.3
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Is this thing back to stock yet?
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,472
    Rep Points
    44.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is this thing back to stock yet?
    lol, i havent had my car for like 2 weeks. its being used as the test vehicle for the M3 variant of the defiv wheelhop fix Click here to enlarge

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    270
    Rep Points
    182.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Too bad he didn't own a heavily modded M3.
    not everyone has the patience for that Click here to enlarge
    2009.5 AW E90 335i ZMP - SOLD
    2013 E92 M3 6MT ZCP - Space Grey/Fox Red Click here to enlarge

    Want to Buy: 1977-89 Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe (930)

  10. #85
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: work
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    97,784
    Rep Points
    23,144.1
    Mentioned
    1429 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    232


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CookieCrisp Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    not everyone has the patience for that Click here to enlarge
    I know, $#@!ing BMW and their complicated bull$#@!.

  11. #86
    bobS's Avatar
    bobS is offline Member
    Status: .
     

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,356
    Rep Points
    3,220.7
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    It's kinda BMW, kinda not sticky, any platform you take to the max becomes a huge project, not very daily drivable and overall high maintenance.
    Click here to enlarge
    Evolve Supercharged ///M3

  12. #87
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: work
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    97,784
    Rep Points
    23,144.1
    Mentioned
    1429 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    232


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's kinda BMW, kinda not sticky, any platform you take to the max becomes a huge project, not very daily drivable and overall high maintenance.
    Disagree, BMW's are more complicated and others have open ecu's and easier tuning.

  13. #88
    bobS's Avatar
    bobS is offline Member
    Status: .
     

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,356
    Rep Points
    3,220.7
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    My point is, no matter what forum ive been on and what platform, when people go for major power, it costs a lot of money, the car is down for a long time and overall the issues associated with it make it almost not worth it. I wouldn't want a car that breaks all the time or you feel like your walking on egg shells every time you go WOT.

    IMO the further you go away from stock the more headaches you can expect.
    Click here to enlarge
    Evolve Supercharged ///M3

  14. #89
    oldgixxer is offline Member
    Status: bored
     

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,563
    Rep Points
    2,161.3
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mustang Magic in Deer Park FTW lol...the shop thats building my turbo bike is right down the street. Always so bad ass Stang's in their parking lot
    Click here to enlarge

  15. #90
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: work
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    97,784
    Rep Points
    23,144.1
    Mentioned
    1429 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    232


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My point is, no matter what forum ive been on and what platform, when people go for major power, it costs a lot of money, the car is down for a long time and overall the issues associated with it make it almost not worth it. I wouldn't want a car that breaks all the time or you feel like your walking on egg shells every time you go WOT.

    IMO the further you go away from stock the more headaches you can expect.
    I understand your point but some cars lend themselves better to high end modification.

  16. #91
    bobS's Avatar
    bobS is offline Member
    Status: .
     

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,356
    Rep Points
    3,220.7
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    That is true....
    Click here to enlarge
    Evolve Supercharged ///M3

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    266
    Rep Points
    413.2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand your point but some cars lend themselves better to high end modification.

    Like a C6 LS3 with 5 mods (blower/meth kit/headers/tune/drag radials) doing 9.94 @ 144 and nearly 200mph standing mile? Click here to enlarge

    Nowhere near as nice as the M3 though, saw one yesterday at the local dealer and they are crazy sexy. Also the new M5 isn't bad, but seems very big compared to my E39 M5. Last thing I looked at was the X5M, I was on a schedule so just had a glance but I'm going to go back and drive the X5 and X5M to see if I can get my wife to upgrade her Tahoe to the X5 (I just found out it has a 3rd row seat option).

  18. #93
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: work
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    97,784
    Rep Points
    23,144.1
    Mentioned
    1429 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    232


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like a C6 LS3 with 5 mods (blower/meth kit/headers/tune/drag radials) doing 9.94 @ 144 and nearly 200mph standing mile?
    Sure, that's a good example.

  19. #94
    benzy89's Avatar
    benzy89 is offline Member
    Status: SISU
     

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,040
    Rep Points
    1,751.4
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mustang Magic in Deer Park FTW lol...the shop thats building my turbo bike is right down the street. Always so bad ass Stang's in their parking lot
    That's prob the most watched KB Cobra video on YouTube. Makes it so much more awesome that it was built by a Tri-State shop
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    420 WHP on 93 Octane | 460 WHP on E85
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  20. #95
    Sledgehammer's Avatar
    Sledgehammer is offline Sweeping these streets...
    Status: Dont cry Richie Rich, you'll
    go fast one day
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,290
    Rep Points
    380.3
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mustang Magic in Deer Park FTW lol...the shop thats building my turbo bike is right down the street. Always so bad ass Stang's in their parking lot
    Mustang Tragic they muffed more Stangs than most shops I know. The screwed up a basic suspension install on my Cobra. Bolts not tightened, springs installed upside down or not seated. Unless you spend big money they suck IMO
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  21. #96
    Sledgehammer's Avatar
    Sledgehammer is offline Sweeping these streets...
    Status: Dont cry Richie Rich, you'll
    go fast one day
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,290
    Rep Points
    380.3
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's prob the most watched KB Cobra video on YouTube. Makes it so much more awesome that it was built by a Tri-State shop
    Snakebite that poor car got beat to death, sold, crashed and rebuilt, sold and beat some more.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  22. #97
    benzy89's Avatar
    benzy89 is offline Member
    Status: SISU
     

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,040
    Rep Points
    1,751.4
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Snakebite that poor car got beat to death, sold, crashed and rebuilt, sold and beat some more.
    Built Ford Tough?
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    420 WHP on 93 Octane | 460 WHP on E85
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  23. #98
    oldgixxer is offline Member
    Status: bored
     

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,563
    Rep Points
    2,161.3
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mustang Tragic they muffed more Stangs than most shops I know. The screwed up a basic suspension install on my Cobra. Bolts not tightened, springs installed upside down or not seated. Unless you spend big money they suck IMO
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  24. #99
    Sledgehammer's Avatar
    Sledgehammer is offline Sweeping these streets...
    Status: Dont cry Richie Rich, you'll
    go fast one day
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,290
    Rep Points
    380.3
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Built Ford Tough?
    That stock motor took a ton of abuse... That vid is nothing less than what it saw daily. Joe drove her on the street, road courses (he was a road racer first), drag strips and customer demos.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    41.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    LostMarine -

    I am in NY and owned a 2011 M3 a year ago but sold it. Looking to get back into another one. Can you let me know the current status of your ESS E92? Are you parting out? Would be great to speak with you for a few mins on phone if possible. Give me a buzz if you have a second and don't mind. I tried to PM you but don't ability to do so yet, maybe you can PM me?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •