Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    no gtr, ill say it again, no gtr

I dont think you guys are prepared for what is coming Click here to enlarge
    I would have guessed vette, GTR or GT500. Not too many cars can make 1000whp and still be drivable where you'd want to actually spend time in it like a bmw.

It's gotta be domestic...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    or boss 302/5.0 fully built w turbos...
    2007 AW/Beige E92 335i 6MT / JB4 / E85 BB backend / IC / DCI / DPs / ER CP / Forge DVs / Meth(off) / 335is/550i Clutch / MFactory Steel SMFW / NGK Step Colder Plugs / BMS SSK/UUC KNOB / M3 Front Control Arms / Solid rear arms / Tein SS-P Coilovers / M4 18" in PSS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Realistic, proven 1,000 HP capable platforms:
    • TT Vette
    • TT Viper
    • TT Gallardo
    • Supra/2JZ Swap
    • Turbo E46 M3
    • 996/997 Turbo
    • EVO VII-IX

LM's already said NO GTR, so let's stop mentioning it. I say anything the LSA (CTS-V) is off the menu because ultimaeendz has that platform covered. Who knows, sure we'll find out soon if it continues to stay nice out
    You forgot to add e36 m3 without widebody kit ran a 223.9 this year dude. Also a M coupe ran 200mph e36/7. Both turbo cars with built motors. Built e36 turbo m3 will get him into the 8's the cheapest. No question about it.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    You forgot to add e36 m3 without widebody kit ran a 223.9 this year dude. Also a M coupe ran 200mph e36/7. Both turbo cars with built motors. Built e36 turbo m3 will get him into the 8's the cheapest. No question about it.
    To get 1,000 HP on those two cars involves a heavy financial investment to get that power (which is why I don't expect an HPF E46 M3 or Ford GT40). With the TT Vette, Viper, Gallardo (also very pricey) & P-Cars (996 more than the 997.1), you can get over 700 WHP fairly easily with bolt-ons (kits or upgraded turbos) & tuning (especially using E85) without having to open up the engine.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great price and awesome car. Post some pics bro.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Given the 1.xxx HP criteria, I'd say Mustang, Viper or Corvette. More exotic cars like Porsches or Lambos will take a huge financial investment to make that kind of power reliably.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    To get 1,000 HP on those two cars involves a heavy financial investment to get that power (which is why I don't expect an HPF E46 M3 or Ford GT40). With the TT Vette, Viper, Gallardo (also very pricey) & P-Cars (996 more than the 997.1), you can get over 700 WHP fairly easily with bolt-ons (kits or upgraded turbos) & tuning (especially using E85) without having to open up the engine.
    The only thing I need to do to get to 700whp is turn up the boost with a race fuel tune along with a walbro 400. If I wanted to go for say 800whp just swap in 2000cc injectors, and convert it over to corn fuel. Its all in what you like. Sure a 997tt is very bada$$, and can do 700whp pretty easy. Whats a decent 997tt cost these days? 85-100k?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tesla Roadster with the passenger seat filled with batteries? Click here to enlarge

-Rich

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    He's buying a Miata... Thats cool dude, good for you that fits youClick here to enlarge
    It's going to be a Smart car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge

And he has to take it to "The Tim" if he gets one cause Tim said so lmao. I talked to him last night hahaha
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    Given the 1.xxx HP criteria, I'd say Mustang, Viper or Corvette. More exotic cars like Porsches or Lambos will take a huge financial investment to make that kind of power reliably.
    challenge accepted

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

And he has to take it to "The Tim" if he gets one cause Tim said so lmao. I talked to him last night hahaha
    insider trading is illegal Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Built and Blown Vette, I know LM doesn't like the laughing gas so no matter what it's going to be some big $$$.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    Built and Blown Vette, I know LM doesn't like the laughing gas so no matter what it's going to be some big $$$.
    challenge accepted

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    On principal I will not run LostMarine cause he wont man up and say what he's buying. I say we all officially ban ourselves from running him LOL.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    On principal I will not run LostMarine cause he wont man up and say what he's buying. I say we all officially ban ourselves from running him LOL.
    good try, but you and I share a common flaw.. that we need to test ourselves and see how we stack against certain types of vehicles..

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nope I'm on strike
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Seems to me a 997 or any pcar would be a money pit, especially at 1000hp.......that would annoy me.....whatever it is, I'm sure LM will have some sick vids and I always enjoy watching them
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nope I'm on strike
    LMAO this is too funny.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What the hell is it?Click here to enlarge
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    What the hell is it?Click here to enlarge
    He saw the 996 posts and likely now wants a 996. It's the only car in his price range he can make that kind of power with.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He saw the 996 posts and likely now wants a 996. It's the only car in his price range he can make that kind of power with.
    I think they're badass cars. AWD with tons of room for power. I mean yea its kinda dated,still a Porsche though.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I think they're badass cars. AWD with tons of room for power. I mean yea its kinda dated,still a Porsche though.
    Great car and for that power RWD will likely be the answer. Keeping the AWD together with that much power will require some significant upgrades.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Great car and for that power RWD will likely be the answer. Keeping the AWD together with that much power will require some significant upgrades.
    Ahh yea, I've heard about that.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    not a V. this is a ME car, no need to carry anyone else
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm actually thinking CTS-V for my next car if my N54 falls apart.... me needs 4 doors now Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast