Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 62
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    lol Gustav. Remember his video of a M6 vs SC'd Viper? lulz
    M6 versus F18. M6 wins. M6 versus Space Shuttle. M6 wins AND lands on the moon.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Points
    1,225.4
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't know if it's him, but there are several there who think they are untouchable whether it be with a stroker or whatever. Gustav's videos have filled their heads with dreams.
    ACG is likely who you mean.. He's alright IMO. However, I wish he would get some runs in with his car rather than just post Vbox times. About a week ago they had a M5 cruise meet in CA with a decent turnout.. They had 20 E60's, 5 E39, and 3 F10 M5's. AFAIK not one single run occurred..Click here to enlarge ACG said "no one pulled up to run him" Damn it would have been nice to see his VT2-650 vs an F10 and FBO E60's.

    Some people mod the hell out of their cars just to say they have it.. I like to enjoy my things to their fullest. I agree with you 95% about the types of individuals elsewhere.. That's why I'm over here Click here to enlarge But some are alright and love to play like we do. The last time I meet up with another M5B member we had some fun..



    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

    Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    About a week ago they had a M5 cruise meet in CA with a decent turnout..
    Where in CA?

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,183
    Rep Points
    959.9
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    man a boosted stroker w/ full bolt ons would be a dream build! do you guys think it could break 800whp with a maxxed out gpower kit or a ess vt2??

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Points
    1,225.4
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Where in CA?
    LA and surrounding area.. I think Santa Monica was the original meet location.
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

    Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,618
    Rep Points
    -97.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    man a boosted stroker w/ full bolt ons would be a dream build! do you guys think it could break 800whp with a maxxed out gpower kit or a ess vt2??
    ESS or Gintani? Definitely not. The Vortech V3 they use has a max hp of 725hp. You can overspin the unit, but surely it won't break even the 700whp barrier.

    G-power blowers though are good for 500hp each. I think 800whp won't be out of rich with them.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    man a boosted stroker w/ full bolt ons would be a dream build! do you guys think it could break 800whp with a maxxed out gpower kit or a ess vt2??
    The S85 just needs a big ass blower than that motor will put down absurd power.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,183
    Rep Points
    959.9
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    remember the fact that a strokers starts you 100hp higher

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    remember the fact that a strokers starts you 100hp higher
    It gives you more torque, sure, but it also raises piston speeds. It depends on goals, the stock motor revving higher with boost for example may exceed a stroker at the stock RPM. It just depends what kind of curve you want, either will make big power.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    647
    Rep Points
    731.8
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    LA and surrounding area.. I think Santa Monica was the original meet location.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    remember the fact that a strokers starts you 100hp higher
    Maybe you guys can give me some good advice. I am looking into picking up a 2009 M5. How is the SMG reliability, M5board seems like every other M5 has a SMG issue. Also, how is the M5 for daily drive in and in traffic? im guessing when you release the brake, the car doesn't roll forward like a normal auto etc? Thanks
    ///M5 LCI
    "It's like the F10 is the 911 Turbo to the E60's GT3" -Pistonheads (M5 feature)

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Points
    1,225.4
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge
    Maybe you guys can give me some good advice. I am looking into picking up a 2009 M5. How is the SMG reliability, M5board seems like every other M5 has a SMG issue. Also, how is the M5 for daily drive in and in traffic? im guessing when you release the brake, the car doesn't roll forward like a normal auto etc? Thanks
    Amazing car to own and drive, but can be a nightmare when things begin to fail. MY 09-10, from what I know, seem to be pretty well sorted and don't have the issues that plagued the 06-07 MY's. I will say that this is not a car to own without great warranty coverage. TRUST ME.

    I don't have issues with the SMG on a daily basis. It has a hill assist system that will hold the car for I think 2 seconds before it begins to roll like a normal manual transmission. I did have to get my SMG pump replaced and fortunately my aftermarket warranty covered it.

    Most common failure areas for the E60 M5 with repair cost (A mix between dealer and indy)
    Vanos High Pressure Pump $6k
    Vanos Solenoid/Adjustment Unit (2 Units) $4k Each
    Steering Angle Sensor $1k
    Alternator/Voltage Regulator $1k
    Passenger Seat Mat Sensor $2k
    CCC/iDrive Computer $1,500
    Idle Actuators (2 Units) $1K Each
    Throttle Actuators (2 Units) $1,800 Each
    SMG Pump $4,800
    SMG Clutch $5k
    Rod Bearings (Buy a new or used motor) ($16k-$30k)

    Please be aware that aftermarket warranty companies are wither no longer covering the E60 M5 or they charge an outrageous rate for a plan. Also a lot of them do not cover the clutch replacement. From what I understand, BMW CPO also does not cover the clutch but their extended maintenance plan does..
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

    Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    647
    Rep Points
    731.8
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    Amazing car to own and drive, but can be a nightmare when things begin to fail. MY 09-10, from what I know, seem to be pretty well sorted and don't have the issues that plagued the 06-07 MY's. I will say that this is not a car to own without great warranty coverage. TRUST ME.

    I don't have issues with the SMG on a daily basis. It has a hill assist system that will hold the car for I think 2 seconds before it begins to roll like a normal manual transmission. I did have to get my SMG pump replaced and fortunately my aftermarket warranty covered it.

    Most common failure areas for the E60 M5 with repair cost (A mix between dealer and indy)
    Vanos High Pressure Pump $6k
    Vanos Solenoid/Adjustment Unit (2 Units) $4k Each
    Steering Angle Sensor $1k
    Alternator/Voltage Regulator $1k
    Passenger Seat Mat Sensor $2k
    CCC/iDrive Computer $1,500
    Idle Actuators (2 Units) $1K Each
    Throttle Actuators (2 Units) $1,800 Each
    SMG Pump $4,800
    SMG Clutch $5k
    Rod Bearings (Buy a new or used motor) ($16k-$30k)

    Please be aware that aftermarket warranty companies are wither no longer covering the E60 M5 or they charge an outrageous rate for a plan. Also a lot of them do not cover the clutch replacement. From what I understand, BMW CPO also does not cover the clutch but their extended maintenance plan does..
    Thanks! Wanted to get input from an actual owner.. So only your smg pump went out? The car I am looking at is CPO so it has some warranty. Just not sure if its the right move for me. my 335i has kept me happy, but a bigger car, that is just as fast stock as my 3 is pretty nice too lol.
    ///M5 LCI
    "It's like the F10 is the 911 Turbo to the E60's GT3" -Pistonheads (M5 feature)

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Points
    1,225.4
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge
    Thanks! Wanted to get input from an actual owner.. So only your smg pump went out? The car I am looking at is CPO so it has some warranty. Just not sure if its the right move for me. my 335i has kept me happy, but a bigger car, that is just as fast stock as my 3 is pretty nice too lol.
    I wish that were the case.. Actually every single thing on that list, other than my clutch is from personal experience. The fact that my clutch has held up is actually pretty comical. The one wear and tare component out of the common problems is still going strong. I had my clutch inspected at 68k miles and the dealer recently and the tech said it had plenty of "meat" left on it Click here to enlarge I'm thinking the previous owner must have replaced it before I grabbed it at 38k miles.. Or the fact that I always drive with DSC off and shift speed 6 has prolonged its life??

    It's really about your warranty though.. CPO should take care of most things. Just be sure to validate the things I listed above with its coverage. Oh and prepare yourself to throw $30 in gas in the tank every single day you drive it.. Not one single day have I not seen my gas turn light on.. I like to keep it at half a tank to keep it light in case I have to ruin some unsuspecting souls life on the highway Click here to enlarge

    I know I've had about the worst luck ever with mine, whereas others have had minimal or no problems. Still I don't have any regrets about buying the car.. When it's healthy and rolling it's the only "drug" need in my life.. Click here to enlarge

    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

    Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    647
    Rep Points
    731.8
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    I wish that were the case.. Actually every single thing on that list, other than my clutch is from personal experience. The fact that my clutch has held up is actually pretty comical. The one wear and tare component out of the common problems is still going strong. I had my clutch inspected at 68k miles and the dealer recently and the tech said it had plenty of "meat" left on it Click here to enlarge I'm thinking the previous owner must have replaced it before I grabbed it at 38k miles.. Or the fact that I always drive with DSC off and shift speed 6 has prolonged its life??

    It's really about your warranty though.. CPO should take care of most things. Just be sure to validate the things I listed above with its coverage. Oh and prepare yourself to throw $30 in gas in the tank every single day you drive it.. Not one single day have I not seen my gas turn light on.. I like to keep it at half a tank to keep it light in case I have to ruin some unsuspecting souls life on the highway

    I know I've had about the worst luck ever with mine, whereas others have had minimal or no problems. Still I don't have any regrets about buying the car.. When it's healthy and rolling it's the only "drug" need in my life.. Click here to enlarge

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10iaKWqHFDg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W8C3ptTCw0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCDVxov_a_I
    Great info man. I appreciate the input. Yea def seems like you went through hell of parts with your car, those prices are crazy! Def. scares me.. I found such a nice 2009 M5 I fell in love with but am scared to get rid of my 335i for her in fear of the M5 might be a nightmare to own. Even tho it has warranty until the middle of 2015. Your car is damn fast man! And as for gas, not sure how much more it can waste then the 6.3L AMG, or my FBO 335i lol but the M5 would be a going out to a party/friend/family car as I have a daily drive. Thanks again man.
    ///M5 LCI
    "It's like the F10 is the 911 Turbo to the E60's GT3" -Pistonheads (M5 feature)

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    289
    Rep Points
    1,038.2
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11


    Yes Reputation No
    A single Rotrex C38-91 will perform as well as a V3Si high rpm but perform much better through the RPM range.

    The problem is actually not the blower but the space in the engine bay to get maximum efficiency from the setup.

    The first major problem is the charge cooling capability and the space to get a proper cold air setup for the intake system.

    What these cars really need is a twin Rotrex C38 setup with excellently designed charge coolers with maximum effort put into flow efficiency. Intercooling just is not possible unless you want a seriously 'modified' front panel.
    You use two huge blowers and under spin them to achieve a reasonable amount of boost but also alot less heat that one single big blower maxed out.
    Charge coolers have an easier job keeping the heat out and you concentrate on the max efficiency through the entire system to give very good consistency and absolutely massive power through the rpm band.

    Using one single blower unfortunately is not working so well for consistency in the real world with numerous people complaining about heat soak.

    No point having an engine setup which can produce big power for only a few acceleration pulls!

    The NA setups which we are currently doing are around 500-505 rwhp dynojet. We are matching the known Dinan strokers for top end power but not torque in the midrange.

    We are working on an NA setup with modified cyl heads and cams which we think will be extremely quick and most of all be extremely reliable and consistent.

    Too many people just do not talk about consistent power on forums.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    Using one single blower unfortunately is not working so well for consistency in the real world with numerous people complaining about heat soak.

    No point having an engine setup which can produce big power for only a few acceleration pulls!
    Why would heat soak be any worse than with the S65?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    Too many people just do not talk about consistent power on forums.
    True but likely because all anyone wants is big power for short blasts, 60-130, 1/4 mile, roll race, etc.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    What these cars really need is a twin Rotrex C38 setup with excellently designed charge coolers with maximum effort put into flow efficiency. Intercooling just is not possible unless you want a seriously 'modified' front panel.
    I thought twin setups were rather pointless but now that I see the packaging constraints I'm thinking a twin Rotrex setup like what you suggest may be best.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Points
    120.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Sal what dyno # do you expect with cyl heads and cams? cost estimate?

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    196
    Rep Points
    306.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Wow evolve! Im def excited! How do you think a twin rotrex setup would compare to the gpower setup?

    also what whp gains are u anticipating with the cyl heads and cams? And with All the bolt ons such as ur headers etc?

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by heavytiresmoke Click here to enlarge
    Sal what dyno # do you expect with cyl heads and cams? cost estimate?
    @evolve

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    289
    Rep Points
    1,038.2
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11


    Yes Reputation No
    Currently we are on around an average of 500 rwhp with headers and tune only with clean air filters.
    With cyl heads and cams we believe 530 is possible.
    This is from studying the casting marks in the ports, the size of the exhaust ports and overall shape of the inlet port.
    We did this on the S62 also and gained some excellent power and more importantly amazing engine response. The S85 looks to have more in it.
    When we looked at the S62 initially we thought - ' why the hell did they not do this from the factory?'
    Cost?
    Emissions?
    Low rpm drivability?

    Our conclusion was cost as the emissions were hardly unchanged and the drivability was massively improved.

    We will be doing this on our car early next year.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    289
    Rep Points
    1,038.2
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why would heat soak be any worse than with the S65?



    True but likely because all anyone wants is big power for short blasts, 60-130, 1/4 mile, roll race, etc.



    I thought twin setups were rather pointless but now that I see the packaging constraints I'm thinking a twin Rotrex setup like what you suggest may be best.
    S85 heat soak most likely worse because of two main reasons:
    1) The S65 supercharged cars all mainly have their air filters exposed to ambient air
    2) The route of the air across the charge cooler is vastly different. We also have the question of the type, size and shape of of the cores used inside the plenum.

    Twin setups are THE way forward to ultimate power through the rpm range. The problem - COST.
    Two brackets, two superchargers, much more complex belt drive, two intakes, two oil coolers (Rotrex). Quite frankly it's a disaster zone from a development point of view.

    What G Power did is a massive accomplishment. It's an amazingly well made kit and it massively out performs anything out there.
    They have such a brilliant direct path of air and the overall volume of the cores is huge.

    Switching to a Rotrex setup with similar cooling would most likely give better response and cost a little less but the installation would be even more of a nightmare.

    Not something we are about to try to be honest!

    A single Rotrex C38-91 would work nice and be able to deliver good power but never match the G power spread of torque.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    Twin setups are THE way forward to ultimate power through the rpm range. The problem - COST.
    Two brackets, two superchargers, much more complex belt drive, two intakes, two oil coolers (Rotrex). Quite frankly it's a disaster zone from a development point of view.
    Agreed, very complex and expensive.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    A single Rotrex C38-91 would work nice and be able to deliver good power but never match the G power spread of torque.
    But two of these...

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of fire and ice
    Posts
    169
    Rep Points
    173.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    What G Power did is a massive accomplishment. It's an amazingly well made kit and it massively out performs anything out there.
    They have such a brilliant direct path of air and the overall volume of the cores is huge.
    Yes, our common Danish friend did a good job Click here to enlarge


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    Twin setups are THE way forward to ultimate power through the rpm range. The problem - COST.
    Two brackets, two superchargers, much more complex belt drive, two intakes, two oil coolers (Rotrex). Quite frankly it's a disaster zone from a development point of view.
    Not such a disaster at all, been driving a twin C30-74 charged S62 since 2006,
    built by the Dane.

    Had some belt issues but solved them long time ago.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by s62 Click here to enlarge
    Yes, our common Danish friend did a good job
    Tell us more...

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by s62 Click here to enlarge
    Not such a disaster at all, been driving a twin C30-74 charged S62 since 2006,
    built by the Dane.

    Had some belt issues but solved them long time ago.
    What caused the belt issues?

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of fire and ice
    Posts
    169
    Rep Points
    173.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Belt issues were well documented here: http://bimmerboost.com/showthread.ph...charged-E39-M5

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •