Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 30 of 30
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,846
    Rep Points
    31,576.2
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Thomas@GIAC Click here to enlarge
    Horsepower will see a decent increase, but I expect the torque to have the most noticeable increase. The low end power is greatly increased with the addition of the smaller pulley. We are just waiting for AWE to release the pulley and then we can proceed with releasing all of the software and information.
    Maybe I'm jumping ahead of myself here, but what about a blower upgrade?

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    32
    Rep Points
    77.3
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Maybe I'm jumping ahead of myself here, but what about a blower upgrade?
    It is being considered, but the supercharger housing has to remain stock. As such, it would require machining the stock housing. Because of this, there won't be any TVS2300 swaps, but a TVS1900 might be possible. In time, certainly expect some kind of upgrades to pop up, whether it be a simple blower porting or a physically larger unit.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,846
    Rep Points
    31,576.2
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Thomas@GIAC Click here to enlarge
    It is being considered, but the supercharger housing has to remain stock. As such, it would require machining the stock housing. Because of this, there won't be any TVS2300 swaps, but a TVS1900 might be possible. In time, certainly expect some kind of upgrades to pop up, whether it be a simple blower porting or a physically larger unit.
    Why does the housing have to remain stock?

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    32
    Rep Points
    77.3
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why does the housing have to remain stock?
    I suppose it doesn't technically have to remain stock, but it would require making a new housing that can mate up to the intake ports on the heads. Either way, there is a space limitation. I just emailed you with a few more videos from Shift Sector if you'd like to take a look.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,846
    Rep Points
    31,576.2
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Thomas@GIAC Click here to enlarge
    I suppose it doesn't technically have to remain stock, but it would require making a new housing that can mate up to the intake ports on the heads. Either way, there is a space limitation. I just emailed you with a few more videos from Shift Sector if you'd like to take a look.
    I got them, I'll look through them shortly. Lot's of work this morning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •