Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Thomas@GIAC Click here to enlarge
    Horsepower will see a decent increase, but I expect the torque to have the most noticeable increase. The low end power is greatly increased with the addition of the smaller pulley. We are just waiting for AWE to release the pulley and then we can proceed with releasing all of the software and information.
    Maybe I'm jumping ahead of myself here, but what about a blower upgrade?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Maybe I'm jumping ahead of myself here, but what about a blower upgrade?
    It is being considered, but the supercharger housing has to remain stock. As such, it would require machining the stock housing. Because of this, there won't be any TVS2300 swaps, but a TVS1900 might be possible. In time, certainly expect some kind of upgrades to pop up, whether it be a simple blower porting or a physically larger unit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

It is being considered, but the supercharger housing has to remain stock. As such, it would require machining the stock housing. Because of this, there won't be any TVS2300 swaps, but a TVS1900 might be possible. In time, certainly expect some kind of upgrades to pop up, whether it be a simple blower porting or a physically larger unit.
    Why does the housing have to remain stock?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why does the housing have to remain stock?
    I suppose it doesn't technically have to remain stock, but it would require making a new housing that can mate up to the intake ports on the heads. Either way, there is a space limitation. I just emailed you with a few more videos from Shift Sector if you'd like to take a look.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

I suppose it doesn't technically have to remain stock, but it would require making a new housing that can mate up to the intake ports on the heads. Either way, there is a space limitation. I just emailed you with a few more videos from Shift Sector if you'd like to take a look.
    I got them, I'll look through them shortly. Lot's of work this morning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12