Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Car forums have an odd way of generating lots of drama, lol. Interesting read.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    what goes around comes around..what bimmerpost is doing over there is pretty pathetic, thats why I left a long time ago

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Only reason I ever go there is to check out the marketplace. The rest of the threads there are either full of fanboy crap or idiots who don't know how to use the search function.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is my favorite part about the forum upon registration.
    An individual is entitled to one single account. Multiple accounts are strictly prohibited and by registering under multiple accounts you agree to all liabilities related to violation of this stipulatiom.
    If you have been previously banned from Bimmerpost.com (or any of its sub-sites and sub-forums) and succeed in re-registering an account (using any and all means to bypass the ban) by the use of, including, but not limited to, alternative email addresses or IP obscuration, you thereby consent to a $15,000 USD membership reinstatement fee (per username created after an initial ban). By clicking on the register button below you hereby agree to pay such membership reinstatement fee. Such reinstatement fee will be owed to Bimmerpost.com even if your account is subsequently banned. By clicking register below, you also hereby agree that any legal disputes arising from your use of this site will be subject to New York law and adjudicated in a New York court of law.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now they can do what they want - obviously if you want to be a part of that forum, you play by their rules. But its another thing when one cannot even get their username unblocked (mine is partially blocked as I was talking about some products that were in direct competition to Procede. purely factual and informative, not meant for marketing). The admins and forum administration never responds to anything.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Reading through the terms of use and service, Bimmerpost and its affiliates cannot be held responsible for anything on the site, yet one has to agree to those terms upon subscription. One cannot use the site without subscription. The part that vendors should know - is that they too are not protected in any way, and cannot hold bimmerpost resposible for anything that the site does or its users do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Modbargains is a good company, they messed up with some thnigs with me but were super quick to fix them so I didnt even know something was late lol.

Jurrian @ Modbargains is a great guy to deal with.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've had nothing but great experience with Alan @ ModBargains. Keep up the good work!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by spool twice Click here to enlarge
    I've had nothing but great experience with Alan @ ModBargains.
    Alan is a great guy to deal with.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I really don't understand how we have as man tri-state performance people as we do, something in the water over there.
    I wondered the same thing about 15+ years ago with Mustangs- why so many of the fast cars in sanctioned race events were tri-state, esp new jersey. It's the $$$. High per capita income. Racing is a resources ($$$) contest before any wheels ever turn.

Sorry to hear about modbargains. I dont know much about the controversy but were they mistreated while still an active vendor or after they had a disagreement and stopped paying fees?

Either way bimmerpoop sucks nuts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dmitriyo Click here to enlarge
    This is my favorite part about the forum upon registration.
    An individual is entitled to one single account. Multiple accounts are strictly prohibited and by registering under multiple accounts you agree to all liabilities related to violation of this stipulatiom.
    If you have been previously banned from Bimmerpost.com (or any of its sub-sites and sub-forums) and succeed in re-registering an account (using any and all means to bypass the ban) by the use of, including, but not limited to, alternative email addresses or IP obscuration, you thereby consent to a $15,000 USD membership reinstatement fee (per username created after an initial ban). By clicking on the register button below you hereby agree to pay such membership reinstatement fee. Such reinstatement fee will be owed to Bimmerpost.com even if your account is subsequently banned. By clicking register below, you also hereby agree that any legal disputes arising from your use of this site will be subject to New York law and adjudicated in a New York court of law.

That's hysterical! I'd love to see them try and collect lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So sad to see e90 falling so far... Actually it's not sad at all... I used to still go there when I was still stateside, but I don't even bother now that i'm 'deployed' and I guess I haven't really stuck around on here either, now that I've decided to stop modding my X... It's really a shame that they have no regard for people or business reputations...

They should be liable for the bad reputation they have given Modbargins, but I know they won't be, they created the bad reputation by allowing those vendors who pay more lip service to tailor the site to their advantage...

As for Tri-Staters being more mod happy... It's true, something in the water, must be.... I've already planned mods for my next ride and I haven't even purchased the car yet... But that will have to wait another 8 months...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, it will take some time, but slowly and surely you will be able to bring more people here. Its not always about the advertising, remember its the word of mouth that spreads the news more often than not...more people 'hear' or 'talk' about the forum, the more people will come looking.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BavarianBullet Click here to enlarge
    Sorry to hear about modbargains. I dont know much about the controversy but were they mistreated while still an active vendor or after they had a disagreement and stopped paying fees?
    While still an active vendor.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Shady like this kinda stuff???

Click here to enlarge
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Shady like this kinda stuff???

Click here to enlarge
    HAHAHAAA!! EXACTLY!! Love it when dudes get called out! which is it bra!? did you upgrade 535-550 or go straight to the 550!? LOL!

OT, how much is he selling his 535 kit for?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $5.8k + Shipping. Had another thread from 2 weeks ago & had it priced at $6k + Shipping

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $5.8k + Shipping. Had another thread from 2 weeks ago & had it priced at $6k + Shipping
    damn.. thats pretty close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's dirt cheap. I sold my first kit for $11k.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's dirt cheap. I sold my first kit for $11k.
    Well it's the base kit, but he doesn't confirm in either thread how many miles he's had the kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well it's the base kit, but he doesn't confirm in either thread how many miles he's had the kit
    Still... good way to get blown for cheap.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    this is interesting news all along I thought the gold level sponsors got gold from selling alot of products and excellent CS similar to ebay. Its sad.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    who actually owns the forum?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bimmerocious Click here to enlarge
    who actually owns the forum?
    Which one?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Which one?
    the post

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast