Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    n54tech used to be blocked, and the words "n54tech", "juice box", and "burger", would turn to "********", in an attempt to damage our business. Ultimately though I think enough users complained and they rescinded the policy.
    You weren't able to get them to change this? Basically they would have created a civil war by keeping that up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It was years ago and I don't remember when or how it was resolved. Some keywords may still be blocked there for all I know. I don't read the forum often. Several of our dealers resell our products there and if something flames up they will forward me a link to posts I need to read. Other than that I only check in every now and again to see what my once nemesis is up to these days.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    It was years ago and I don't remember when or how it was resolved. Some keywords may still be blocked there for all I know. I don't read the forum often. Several of our dealers resell our products there and if something flames up they will forward me a link to posts I need to read. Other than that I only check in every now and again to see what my once nemesis is up to these days.
    You read this one pretty often... just saying. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Chapter 1 - Jason's sexual abuse as a child at the hand of his Nazi uncle Gustav
    Haha I might need a Chapter 2 after writing that one
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Haha I might need a Chapter 2 after writing that one
    That might actually take up the whole book.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    it also can't be ignored at the moment. In all honesty we are the number #2 site for modern BMW's right now same thing with Benz.

I appreciate your support it definitely makes things easier. I'll start throwing some serious money at this after New Year's.
    The thing we've got over Bimmerpost is that we not only focus on more on data-backed claims/product testing, you've got a larger audience of performance enthusiasts -- BMW, Mercs, Porsches, VW, and it sounds like you're working on the Domestic/JDM section of the site as well. Gonna be hard to beat a website that appeals to ALL varieties & let people see what's going on other platforms.

Def be a quality day (and something I'm looking forward to) when Germanboost (or whatever the umbrella name is at that time) starts sponsoring track events on the East & West Coasts.

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Def be a quality day (and something I'm looking forward to) when Germanboost (or whatever the umbrella name is at that time) starts sponsoring track events on the East & West Coasts.
    Or running our own events. The more I go to events, etc., the more I see how I would rather do things myself. This Shift Sector garbage reinforced that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Or running our own events. The more I go to events, etc., the more I see how I would rather do things myself. This Shift Sector garbage reinforced that.
    You've def got the support to do BimmerBoost events out here on the East Coast..... but like you said, it comes down to dollars & cents

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You've def got the support to do BimmerBoost events out here on the East Coast..... but like you said, it comes down to dollars & cents
    are you psychic as well?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    are you psychic as well?
    I'm working on that, also potential investor (if I had any $#@!ing $$$). Contemplated for a few hours today if I went the wrong way with this politics thing & should've been a mechanic like my grandfather

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Yikes. Unfortunately, it's a business... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rclark Click here to enlarge
    Yikes. Unfortunately, it's a business... Click here to enlarge
    A dirty one. You can have business ethics.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Would love to have some events in Cali....I always get jealous on bimmerboost of the tristate guys...wish we had a group of guys in socal that were as down!
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Would love to have some events in Cali....I always get jealous on bimmerboost of the tristate guys...wish we had a group of guys in socal that were as down!
    I really don't understand how we have as man tri-state performance people as we do, something in the water over there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I really don't understand how we have as man tri-state performance people as we do, something in the water over there.
    :cough: :cough:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was wondering why mod bargains was censored when I listed the mods on my car..... Thats crazy.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    :cough: :cough:
    Ok ok take a bow.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    I was wondering why mod bargains was censored when I listed the mods on my car..... Thats crazy.
    Now you know, just messed up to go that length eh?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yup.... pretty absurd
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm working on it Terry, honestly I am. It isn't simple and I also don't have their budget. So not only do they have a head start and more money to work with, they also censor me. It's an uphill fight but our N54 readership has decent mass. Yes, not as much, but it also can't be ignored at the moment. In all honesty we are the number #2 site for modern BMW's right now same thing with Benz.

I appreciate your support it definitely makes things easier. I'll start throwing some serious money at this after New Year's.
    I've told you I'm willing to give you a nice chunk of change buddy Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So lets set something up and do like a weekend out at Willow - get both tracks and party Sat night in Palmdale Click here to enlarge
    Winter is great out there, cars make tons of power and I know everyone there really well. $#@!, I'll sponsor a day myself Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I've told you I'm willing to give you a nice chunk of change buddy Click here to enlarge
    I know, I don't even need as much as you proposed. I actually just finished meeting with an investor, we should set a time for a meeting.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    So lets set something up and do like a weekend out at Willow - get both tracks and party Sat night in Palmdale Click here to enlarge
    Winter is great out there, cars make tons of power and I know everyone there really well. $#@!, I'll sponsor a day myself Click here to enlarge
    That sounds great! I'm down. Let's aim for January as my car will be ready...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Boost>post

Post has always been sketchy...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have only nice things to say about ModBargains, especially dealing with Jurrian who helped me source my AP Racing BBK, Fabspeed catted section 1, Supersprint resonated X-pipe, and Supersprint Race exhaust for my E46 M3.

Through ModBargains I was able to get parts at a time when most other vendors were telling me that there may be 1-2 month wait times.
    Last edited by IHCrusader; 12-08-2012 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Additional things to mention

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast