Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

I really wish we could get some advancements on this project Click here to enlarge
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

I've not heard anything from them on it in some time and I talk to them often. I'd presume it's dead and move on to something else. Most of our customers are going to FFTEC or building their own kits now.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Had a long talk with the person that did most of the designing on this and some other CP-E projects at Bimmerfest, he painted a pretty bleak picture of what had been going on over there which is why he left, I cannot verify anything he said and CP-E seems to make pretty awesome products from my experience with them. I do agree this project is dead from the time since updates and what I was told. Stage 3 is coming along nicely and will have advantages over single turbos once the kit is in production, as well as be as close to this kit as you will see as far as twins. I will be posting updates soon, things are moving quickly now that some of the vendors have gotten on track.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I've not heard anything from them on it in some time and I talk to them often. I'd presume it's dead and move on to something else. Most of our customers are going to FFTEC or building their own kits now.
    Good to hear. Looking forward to 6466 twin scroll with 800+ WHP Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

I'm still not sold on the ST kits, i would like to see some extensive fuel trim testing to see how wacky things are getting without resetting fuel calibrations every day. Its a hack jab until they can get the DME converted to single wideband.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    I'm still not sold on the ST kits, i would like to see some extensive fuel trim testing to see how wacky things are getting without resetting fuel calibrations every day. Its a hack jab until they can get the DME converted to single wideband.
    How come? All the logs we've seen have looked nice. Have you seen anyone having any problems with fuel trims?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 654 Click here to enlarge
    How come? All the logs we've seen have looked nice. Have you seen anyone having any problems with fuel trims?
    Of course all of the logs we have seen look nice!! Are you kidding me?! Have you met Shiv? The devil is always in the details, and we have seen very little details from his ST customers.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Of course all of the logs we have seen look nice!! Are you kidding me?! Have you met Shiv? The devil is always in the details, and we have seen very little details from his ST customers.
    I haven't, but what has he to do with it? As far as I know, all the guys posting up ST logs in here are running JB: AK335 and Eleventeen. What is Roy Cormier running?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 654 Click here to enlarge
    I haven't, but what has he to do with it? As far as I know, all the guys posting up ST logs in here are running JB: AK335 and Eleventeen. What is Roy Cormier running?
    He is using JB4 also, but I believe most people are cherry picking what they decide to show. For example, Open Loop fueling is going to give people A LOT of problems.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He is using JB4 also, but I believe most people are cherry picking what they decide to show. For example, Open Loop fueling is going to give people A LOT of problems.
    unless you have logs to show this, you are just being a fear monger, which is exactly what people say about Shiv. So...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Cobb wrote me 3D fuel scalars for my DME version, so I have my fuel trims looking good (and I can pretty much shape them however I'd like). As far as open loop, I think the N54 only uses that until the O2 sensors are warmed up, correct? My car seems to run just like stock when cold. I can jump in and immediately drive off with no issues (although that is something I rarely do since it's horrible to do). Admittedly, I haven't pegged 22 psi while cold, though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Here are some logs. They are a little cherry picked in the sense that I have taken some ugly logs prior to these, but made adjustments to the tuning to clean them up. However, these represent where I am at the moment. Let me know if you want to see some ugly ones LOL.

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...771#post497771

Also, CP-e's concept looked awesome. It will be a shame if they end up not offering it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

the only problems i ever had with fueling were running a lot of E85 and trying different LPFP setups. ill post as many logs as ya want when i get home. everythings been clean for a while now since i did the 255 inline and backed off the E85 until i install meth
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mycoupe Click here to enlarge
    unless you have logs to show this, you are just being a fear monger, which is exactly what people say about Shiv. So...
    I've seen it in my logs as well as two other PROcede users logs. I don't know for sure that open loop is being triggered, but fuel trims flat line and the DME stops adding fuel to meet requested AFR. My assumption is that is an indication of open loop fueling mode. This is further substantiated by the resulting AFR. The cars without the DME seeing actual load go very lean, whereas my logs go very rich (because dme sees actual load and meth is increasing fuel volume that the DME does not see).

Here is one of my logs. http://www.datazap.me/u/lulzm3/meth-race-rev2-0

Here is a PROcede users. http://www.datazap.me/u/froop/wsid-run-no-nls-20130723

here is another PROcede user. http://www.datazap.me/u/iceberg3232/2ndto3rdbogone85

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I've seen it in my logs as well as two other PROcede users logs. I don't know for sure that open loop is being triggered, but fuel trims flat line and the DME stops adding fuel to meet requested AFR. My assumption is that is an indication of open loop fueling mode. This is further substantiated by the resulting AFR. The cars without the DME seeing actual load go very lean, whereas my logs go very rich (because dme sees actual load and meth is increasing fuel volume that the DME does not see).

Here is one of my logs. http://www.datazap.me/u/lulzm3/meth-race-rev2-0

Here is a PROcede users. http://www.datazap.me/u/froop/wsid-run-no-nls-20130723

here is another PROcede user. http://www.datazap.me/u/iceberg3232/2ndto3rdbogone85
    thank you!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

3 out of 8 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by chrislloyd is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    @chrislloyd, who are you talking to? Lol.

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    lol it won't let me quote because i just joined. sticky can i get more access to the forum please?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

I rep'd ya... rep the man so he talk!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

honestly AK, i got turned off REP in 2004 on ClubRSX when i had a turbo FWD rsx type s. fail. full race was win. too bad for e90/e92 peeps that don't know what's in the kitchen at full race. $#@! is going to get REAL very soon

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

I'm so confused right now. but I agree the $#@! storm is coming from multiple angles.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by chrislloyd is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Dude, no forum posting while slamming beers.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrislloyd Click here to enlarge
    on top of that. what is this forum about? sticky i remember was banned for promoting this site. now it's full of jaded shiv haters. i don't get it. rep or no rep, i don't give a flying $#@!. i'm here for the BB flash utility. i write my own XDF's. i can use the BB flash utility to tune my car and my close friends. i have 4-5 friends with e90/e92. i hope that open source continues to be truly a community driven effort. i will contribute if/when/where i'm needed. honestly though,

THE TUNING DRAMA ON THIS PLATFORM IS A BIG TURN OFF

with that said, i like shiv and i like ff/tec. i also like terryatbms and i also don't like bull$#@!. don't $#@! with the community and sensor posts/threads. e90post and jason are loosing a battle.

sticky is about to loose a valuable member that will provide a lot of data and tuning know-how.

i don't like how i'm censored because of rep

in 2004 i had a turbo RSX with K-Pro. great platform to cut your teeth on. great tuning outfit (hondata).

not so great forum after 2007. noobs invaded. $#@!ry insued. it's all good. it's a FWD platform that sucked anyways. i bought the car because i was making $30k a year and it was my dream car. call me a ricer. i don't give a $#@!. i like power. bmw provided a marvelous platform to make reliable power on.

but now i see all the hate

honestly it's a turn off

sticky is a turn off

the BB flash utility was driven by pioneers

sticky capitalized on it

i'm gonna get neg repp'd but i don't care, honestly.

i'm not in business for anyone but myself. i'm the most selfish mother $#@!er you'll ever know. with that said, i will donate my time (when available) to advance this platform. as long as i have a 335i i am game for all things open source

we need an open source forum

this may not be it

e90post is DEFINITELY not it

is n54tech relevant anymore?
    Hello bryce aka BMWECY aka Christopher02 lolol....

Man you got problems buddy, time to lay off the drugs...Why are you trying so hard to involve your opinion in every e90post thread...Your the definition of a tuner cheerleader..The drama you speak of in your earlier post starts with people who have strong opinions like yourself...So if you hate the drama so much maybe analyze the dumb $#@! you say and your history with this community...You could be an asset but you have way to many problems inserting your strong opinions to incite drama...Take a break
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hi. 1 post per day. This is it. Open source needs open dialog. Rep does not spell open dialog. Carry on

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast