Close

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    187
    Rep Points
    395.9
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No

    N54 Custom Manifold + Turbo Pics

    I don't think I have seen this on the forum before, does anyone recognize it? Looks like a custom manifold and a pretty big snail.
    Sorry for all these funny turbo threadsClick here to enlarge
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    jb4+fbo+meth

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SoCal (OC/Riverside)
    Posts
    510
    Rep Points
    466.4
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr. G Click here to enlarge
    I don't think I have seen this on the forum before, does anyone recognize it? Looks like a custom manifold and a pretty big snail.
    Sorry for all these funny turbo threadsClick here to enlarge
    I did recognize the manifold + green tape...Found it:

    http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...bo-Kit-Updates
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    187
    Rep Points
    395.9
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Yes Reputation No
    Ahhhh! I KNEW IT! Haha, I sent it to a couple people and asked if it's an old HPF and nobody could pinpoint it, but I was pretty sure I had seen that same tape that you recognized somewhere before, thanks man!

    I use that same tape everywhere so whenever I see someone else use it I remember it Click here to enlarge
    jb4+fbo+meth

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SoCal (OC/Riverside)
    Posts
    510
    Rep Points
    466.4
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr. G Click here to enlarge
    Ahhhh! I KNEW IT! Haha, I sent it to a couple people and asked if it's an old HPF and nobody could pinpoint it, but I was pretty sure I had seen that same tape that you recognized somewhere before, thanks man!

    I use that same tape everywhere so whenever I see someone else use it I remember it Click here to enlarge
    Haha no worries glad to help...I opened the thread thinking we had a new possible manifold option so it peaked my interest! But the tape is what gave it away to me more than anything haha...

    Now im sure you wont forget...unless they change the color of the tape Click here to enlarge
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    I did recognize the manifold + green tape...Found it:

    http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...bo-Kit-Updates
    There you go, well done.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    538
    Rep Points
    1,302.2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    So what's the word on N54 and HPF anything? Did they give up?
    Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    So what's the word on N54 and HPF anything? Did they give up?
    No they didn't give up.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,212
    Rep Points
    1,811.1
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Was gonna say, that's over a year old so they gotta be getting closer to a finished product. I imagine they're having more success with the tuning then Shiv
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SoCal (OC/Riverside)
    Posts
    510
    Rep Points
    466.4
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    So what's the word on N54 and HPF anything? Did they give up?
    Last update I saw a month or two ago they had an updated twin scroll manifold made by DOC race...turns out the fitment for the turbo was a little off so they have to update it slightly then make downpipes, piping etc...so might be a couple weeks til we get an update (hopefully)...

    I would post the quotes from the guys at HPF off e90 but im on the S3 galaxy just got this thing and cant do it easy..ill post them when I get on a computer...
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Points
    2,205.8
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Was gonna say, that's over a year old so they gotta be getting closer to a finished product. I imagine they're having more success with the tuning then Shiv
    You've gotta be kidding. They don't even have a product out!

    So much hate.
    Change is constant

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,212
    Rep Points
    1,811.1
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by The Ghost Click here to enlarge
    You've gotta be kidding. They don't even have a product out!

    So much hate.
    I've got "hate" for a vendor who rushed a product just to make sure he was the 1st to offer it. A product that costs top dollar & had not gone through proper testing & tuning to guarantee that there wouldn't be any issues once it was bolted on to customer cars.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •