Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Enough talking about this guy. I think everyone has finally seen what he is really about and he has no "home" on any forum anymore. He is a loner on the forums just as I suspect he is in person. Let's not continue to talk about someone that is no longer important (was he ever?)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Don't even waste your time, he honestly lives in his own world. I love how he says he had nothing to do with the thread getting deleted on m3post when M3post mods have straight told me that PG since being stripped of his mod title reports more posts than anyone now Click here to enlarge

He is asking something about me posting infractions he gave me? What does this even mean? I'm not on there.

When he types "pwned" when responding to your post it just sounds silly coming from an old man.

Enough of this $#@! already, he can post until his fingers fall off. All anyone here cared about was how he was throwing OE Tuning under the bus when OE had nothing to do with his tune.
    Haha..very true. That guy is such a douche. I think one of you guys should come run the texas mile for $#@!s and giggles..glad all of his bs posts are gone on that forum.. Click here to enlarge anyways, back to biochem..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Breaking news... this just in PG has come out of the closet! I repeat PG has come out of the closet! Yes ladies and gentlemen, Robert Collins confirmed our suspicions today by admitting that he is indeed a FAG.

In all seriousness someone just needs to zip this clown's mouth shut and be done with it. He keeps doing this because he has been able to get away with it. I'm sure if he gets punked badly once he'll think twice about opening his trap again. Just my two cents
    "I hate you, you, and especially you and hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and only you!"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234