Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    google pocono raceway tri oval.. we use the longest straight away
    thats sick. this is for sure going down? it's going to be roll races ?
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    thats sick. this is for sure going down? it's going to be roll races ?

SAVE THE DATE: April 21, 2013 will be the Ultimate SuperCar Challenge at Pocono Raceway. The best part of the news is that the entire infield is complete, therefore we will be doing 2 types of racing simultaneously. There is a 1.37 mile road course being run all day, and we will be running the front straight away. 1500 ft roll racing as well as 1/4 mile timed racing.

The beauty of this track is that it is my rules, my track, no timing limits. PRIVATE track day with NO LIMITS. So get prepped over the winter, I want to see low 8's !

Please spread the word all over the internet - again this is a private event and I would love to have Nationwide Exposure and participation
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-THE-SUPERCARS!

i cant seem to find the thread with original footage though

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eric335 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, i completely agree, yet i think your being a bit harsh.
    If I am I apologize I think I'm just being direct.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rudypoochris Click here to enlarge
    You can laugh, I am not offended. Click here to enlarge A better option though would be to respond to the post with something intelligent if you feel I have spoken in err. Were my statements not true about the Proceed costing twice as much and not being any better than a G5 ISO (if that), that the E85 pump works just fine and will undoubtedly cost less, flexfuel kit vs Cobb flash (just look at the difference in flexibility and resale you get here), etc? Its all too easy to just "laugh it off" when it doesn't agree with you, at a certain point in time though it may make sense to pay attention because the reality may not really be what you thought it was. That's okay though, at the end of the day we are just talking about toys we all love to play with. Click here to enlarge
    Alrighty! Now that I'm boozed up and done with this little beer tasting which included two of the best beers in the world - Goose Island Bourbon County Stout (which i have a case of because it really is the best $#@!ing thing you'll EVER drink, http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1146/10672) and Heady Topper (the best IPA in the world...... http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/27039/16814) I'll respond in more detail....

1. Rev 2.5 which is currently for sale and what I've been running for a long time now - which has treated me beautifully - is only $495. Unless you want no-lift-shifting and 2-step launch control there is no reason to get the Rev 3. Perhaps we just have a different definition of the word "twice", but twice the price of the Jb4 is $200 more than the more expensive and unnecessary Rev 3. - tl;dr $495 is all you need

2. You're completely speculating about the cost of the vishnu/fftec inline unit. No point in discussing the price until it's released, until then assumptions make an ass out of you and me. That being said, what I've read makes it sound like it will be pretty cheap.

3. I'm not totally sure what you're referring to about "flexfuel kit" vs cobb... All one really needs with the procede or Jb4 is a backend flash ($95 for vishnu's) and appropriate tuning. I was testing e85 without the backend flash or any kind of "flex fuel kit" and it was $#@!ing awesome. The car felt incredible, timing was a DREAM, but I didn't keep going with it since of course my trims were close-to or basically maxing out. If e85 was actually available in CT other than 2 spots then I'd get the flash and be fine without any flex fuel kit.
    335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jpsimon Click here to enlarge
    1. Rev 2.5 which is currently for sale and what I've been running for a long time now
    My $.02 is Vishnu support is focused around helping active forum posters at the expense of the "regular customers" who they will seemingly indefinitely ignore. It's a "grease only the squeaky wheels" type mentality. They also will send nasty email and texts to customers who post up negative comments. It's a very strange business model. But for those select lucky few they seem to do enough to keep them happy. Just look at Leguna Seca Blue!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    My $.02 is Vishnu support is focused around helping active forum posters at the expense of the "regular customers" who they will seemingly indefinitely ignore. It's a "grease only the squeaky wheels" type mentality. They also will send nasty email and texts to customers who post up negative comments. It's a very strange business model. But for those select lucky few they seem to do enough to keep them happy. Just look at Leguna Seca Blue!
    I need to be squeakier i guess Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Saw this over on e90 and almost died laughing, had to share
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    Saw this over on e90 and almost died laughing, had to share
    It was posted here...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol that's actually him right?
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol that's actually him right?
    Looks like him (judging by the Youtube videos ive watched).

He has checked back into E90Post recently. Had elective surgery to fix some breathing issues, i dont know the specifics tbh. Hope he is doing better and can fix them singles Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Numerous reports of people receiving the wrong flash after sending vishnu their DME. What a nightmare.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That is one possible headache. But the real problem long term is what happens when Shiv finds a better way to do things or modifies new tables? I'm always playing around with our flash looking for improvements. When I make them it's as simple as posting the maps so customers can download them and update their car in the driveway in 30 seconds. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eric335 Click here to enlarge
    Looks like him (judging by the Youtube videos ive watched).

He has checked back into E90Post recently. Had elective surgery to fix some breathing issues, i dont know the specifics tbh. Hope he is doing better and can fix them singles Click here to enlarge
    Good, hope he is feeling better. I hope it wasn't a face lift or nose job? lol
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good, hope he is feeling better. I hope it wasn't a face lift or nose job? lol
    Apparently, Shiv was a mouth breather.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is absolutely inexcusable BS IMHO. Imagine what would happen if they were loading the wrong flashes onto Subarus instead of N54s. There would blown engines left and right.

Why are people still doing business with that guy!?!?!?
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    This is absolutely inexcusable BS IMHO. Imagine what would happen if they were loading the wrong flashes onto Subarus instead of N54s. There would blown engines left and right.

Why are people still doing business with that guy!?!?!?
    great question

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456