Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

I've had nothing but awesome support throughout the years from Shiv. I ordered my car in 08, got it with 0 miles on the odo. I've put almost 90k HARD DRIVEN miles on my car and that's all been with a procede of some sort without any issues. I couldn't be happier honestly. This forum is such a circle jerk of hate for vishnu, it cracks me up.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    there are several posts in this thread that are epic ... one about being honest sticks out, lmao... some of these big shots forget about the most simple things in life that gain you respect... honesty and integrity are two big ones... Vishnu seems to lack both yet there fans are soooo in love..

my only thing is if the kit was that bad and people paid that much how is no one coming here to complain yet? not even 1 person... so it cant be THAT bad
    335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jpsimon Click here to enlarge
    I've had nothing but awesome support throughout the years from Shiv. I ordered my car in 08, got it with 0 miles on the odo.
    Hard to believe this when I have never seen a BMW delivered with 0 miles, always a few.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

This forum is such a circle jerk of hate for vishnu, it cracks me up.
    That's weird, this guy is brand new and brought up his issues. A shame so many people post similar things and many of them are new members as well. Cracks me up you think Vishnu customer service is so great. Go ahead and be a fanboy but don't be blind.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    4 miles, 0 miles... Essentially none. My point is I got it brand new, have had various Vishnu products along the way up to 90k miles and I've personally had great customer service during this time. Just sharing a different opinion/experience since for the most part this forum has nothing but bad things to say. I'm sure ill get flamed and called a fanboy, but it's all good... I'm sorry I have had such a good experience with Vishnu Click here to enlarge
    335xi (sold)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

4 miles, 0 miles... Essentially none.
    Essentially none but the point is your car did not have 0 miles.

My point is I got it brand new
    Should have said that.

have had various Vishnu products along the way up to 90k miles and I've personally had great customer service during this time. Just sharing a different opinion/experience since for the most part this forum has nothing but bad things to say. I'm sure ill get flamed and called a fanboy, but it's all good... I'm sorry I have had such a good experience with Vishnu
    Nobody is stopping you from sharing your experience but I think the point is you coming across as if these people are making it up because you supposedly had such a great experience. If it's so great why is the theme constantly, from new members especially, Vishnu doesn't get back to them or offer support? Well?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

4 miles, 0 miles... Essentially none. My point is I got it brand new, have had various Vishnu products along the way up to 90k miles and I've personally had great customer service during this time. Just sharing a different opinion/experience since for the most part this forum has nothing but bad things to say. I'm sure ill get flamed and called a fanboy, but it's all good... I'm sorry I have had such a good experience with Vishnu Click here to enlarge

Same here when I had my e90. I had an issue with installing my meth kit and Shiv gave me his cell number and answered questions for me on a Sunday. He also met up with me when he was on vacation on the east coast to customized the procede settings on my car for free. Surprising so many here have issues with their customer service as that was not my experience.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alextremo Click here to enlarge
    Same here when I had my e90. I had an issue with installing my meth kit and Shiv gave me his cell number and answered questions for me on a Sunday. He also met up with me when he was on vacation on the east coast to customized the procede settings on my car for free. Surprising so many here have issues with their customer service as that was not my experience.
    Yes but when was this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

I have no answers for new members, i don't work for vishnu so no comment. I'm just another customer who has gotten all the help I have ever needed over the years.
    335xi (sold)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yes but when was this?
    End of '08 through beginning of '11. Only contact I've had since then was a couple requests for a n63 tune...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

End of '08 through beginning of '11. Only contact I've had since then was a couple requests for a n63 tune...
    I think it's fair to say the customer service is heading in the wrong direction since then.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I've had nothing but awesome support throughout the years from Shiv. I ordered my car in 08, got it with 0 miles on the odo. I've put almost 90k HARD DRIVEN miles on my car and that's all been with a procede of some sort without any issues. I couldn't be happier honestly. This forum is such a circle jerk of hate for vishnu, it cracks me up.
    Hey jpsimon, i remember talking to you a bit on E90Post.

Yes, i have heard that Shiv's CS has gone both ways, but unfortunately, every time ive tried to contact him, i have been rejected. Its a shame that he couldnt help me with a simple misfire issue i was having, and instead, Terry@BMS helped me fix it. I was a Shiv fanboy until it came time to actually get some support/customer service. I had complete faith in him to help me out, and he let me down. While your story is likely true, it didnt hold up for me. If i had to do it again, i would go the COBB/JB4 G5 route, as the support Terry gives is absolutely fantastic.

That's weird, this guy is brand new and brought up his issues. A shame so many people post similar things and many of them are new members as well. Cracks me up you think Vishnu customer service is so great. Go ahead and be a fanboy but don't be blind.
    I definitely wouldnt say he is blind. I trust JPSimon enough to know he is telling the truth. Shiv provided great customer service to some, and none at all to others.

Im jealous that you did.

Essentially none but the point is your car did not have 0 miles.
    Should have said that.
    Nobody is stopping you from sharing your experience but I think the point is you coming across as if these people are making it up because you supposedly had such a great experience. If it's so great why is the theme constantly, from new members especially, Vishnu doesn't get back to them or offer support? Well?
    Sticky, i completely agree, yet i think your being a bit harsh. He had great CS, and was lucky (or had good timing). I believe his CS is going the wrong direction (fast).

Again, im jealous that you got great support from your product. I want to give Shiv another chance, but my car is running fantastic now thanks to Terry@BMS's troubleshooting. So i guess i have to wait lol

I think it's fair to say the customer service is heading in the wrong direction since then.
    Completely agree with the bolded text.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

The other thing to consider is their marketing strategies. I wouldn't say Shiv outright lies, but it is pretty close. They build up every lackluster Vishnu product like its a god damn Apple release. On top of that you pay double for less or on the rare occasion equivalent (ref tune, E85 support, and now fuel pump). On the other hand, Terry understated his achievements. His current G5 is fantastic and the E85 fuel pump DIY just WORKS. All this without the BS. I rather have someone focusing on how to better the platform than someone trying to figure out how to trick the community into thinking they are still relevant. Sorry if my bias showed, but that's legitimately how I feel.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rudypoochris Click here to enlarge
    The other thing to consider is their marketing strategies. I wouldn't say Shiv outright lies, but it is pretty close. They build up every lackluster Vishnu product like its a god damn Apple release. On top of that you pay double for less or on the rare occasion equivalent (ref tune, E85 support, and now fuel pump). On the other hand, Terry understated his achievements. His current G5 is fantastic and the E85 fuel pump DIY just WORKS. All this without the BS. I rather have someone focusing on how to better the platform than someone trying to figure out how to trick the community into thinking they are still relevant. Sorry if my bias showed, but that's legitimately how I feel.
    +1 He whined & got me banned from E90POST for challenging his claims a pure stock 335i drive line & suspension could handle the ST. How did that turn out for the early ST adopters?

Note: A large number of posters here have been banned from E90POST because of challenges to Shivs bogus claims so there is no love lost.
    Kevin
    2011 335is 7DCT/JB4 G5-ISO BMS Flash
    2013 135is 6MT - JB4 G5-ISO
    FF Cobra Mk-IV work in progress

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    lol... "still relevant". The reality distortion field is strong for people on both sides. It's futile to sit here and argue. Most of the comments on this topic here seriously make me laugh, and the same will be said about my different views I'm sure. So on that note... I digress. Click here to enlarge
    335xi (sold)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory Click here to enlarge
    Note: A large number of posters here have been banned from E90POST because of challenges to Shivs bogus claims so there is no love lost.
    Yup. Me included.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

lol... "still relevant". The reality distortion field is strong for people on both sides. It's futile to sit here and argue. Most of the comments on this topic here seriously make me laugh, and the same will be said about my different views I'm sure. So on that note... I digress. Click here to enlarge
    You need to be able to accept other peoples views at the same time you're expressing your own and not just laugh it off. Their views are just as viable as yours even if they're more or just as eccentric.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

fair enough!
    335xi (sold)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

fair enough!
    You can laugh, I am not offended. Click here to enlarge A better option though would be to respond to the post with something intelligent if you feel I have spoken in err. Were my statements not true about the Proceed costing twice as much and not being any better than a G5 ISO (if that), that the E85 pump works just fine and will undoubtedly cost less, flexfuel kit vs Cobb flash (just look at the difference in flexibility and resale you get here), etc? Its all too easy to just "laugh it off" when it doesn't agree with you, at a certain point in time though it may make sense to pay attention because the reality may not really be what you thought it was. That's okay though, at the end of the day we are just talking about toys we all love to play with. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

really, at the end of the day, you have strong running JB and cobb cars around the world, and only the shiv mobile itself has done anything noteworthy, even among his 10+ cars with an added 150hp over the top cobb/JB users Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    really, at the end of the day, you have strong running JB and cobb cars around the world, and only the shiv mobile itself has done anything noteworthy, even among his 10+ cars with an added 150hp over the top cobb/JB users Click here to enlarge
    im comin for the shiv mobile in a few months
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    im comin for the shiv mobile in a few months
    since challenged me to come out to shift sector, which in hindsight i should have to at least get some footage of the cars,nevermind the raping i probably would have done.. i offered him to bring his beast out here to the ER Battle of the Supercars in April.. he has not responded Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

April what?? hmmm if it's my time off I may take a road trip. sure I'll be beat down a fair share but that sounds like a blast Click here to enlarge

let me kno the date(s) and I'll check 2013 work schedule

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

21ST i believe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    21ST i believe
    sweet. I believe that's my last weekend home in April..
    if that's the case and the cars rebuilt, which it should be lol, if this is in jersey it's only
    a 20 ish hour drive lol. I'll def look into it Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

google pocono raceway tri oval.. we use the longest straight away

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast