Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Thumbs up PRICING UPDATE: eTune/PRO Tune product bundles, HUGE savings!

Hey guys, over the last few weeks we've established relationships with some of the great names in the N54 scene to be able to offer our customers quality parts along with our custom tuning. Prices have been set LOWER THAN LOW for many of our bundles that include anything from a single part to full bolton with and without Aquamist methanol injection.

Make the long story short, among others, some of the highlights are:

COBB Accessport with a PTF Custom Tune (eTune or Local)
    COBB Accessport + Aquamist HFS-4 + 2.2Gal Trunk Mounted Howerton Tank with a PTF Custom Tune
    FBO Bundle from cp-E + Aquamist Meth/Tank with a PTF Custom Tune
    Aquamist HFS-4 + 2.2Gal Trunk Mounted Howerton Tank with a PTF Custom Tune

For any others you can check directly on our site or PM us here for details. We're in the process of setting up for products from ER as well so those are not on our website just yet.

Cheers, enjoy the holidays!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    awesome deal! good to see.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Black Friday Etune special?
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    Black Friday Etune special?
    We won't be doing Black Friday deals on eTunes. However, forum members are privy to a discount on pro tuning any time, just PM us.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Could PTF provide any local support in connecting the wiring for the HSF4?

And I aleady have a trunk mounted tank, so wouldn't need that part....just fuzzy on how the HSF4 controller taps into the DME.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We install and configure them along with custom tuning so yea no problem.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I installed the HFS-4 myself and it was very easy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    I installed the HFS-4 myself and it was very easy.
    HFS-4 install instructions are really detailed but its really not for everyone to do due to wiring at the DME, being able to run lines through the car, wire over to the battery/ground, figuring out a custom bracket for the tank to secure it, if doing fmic silicone outlet bungs you have to get the car up and take the coupler off the fmic, cut through it and run the lines there, place the gauge usually in the ashtray which requires taking the center console off and cutting the ashtray to fit it, etc.

To do a really clean stealth install with the tank in the trunk and everything hidden away it can take anywhere from 6 to 8 hours, 1 day basically. This is why I say that's where the headaches stop when dealing with meth related issues (e.g. priming, flow, level, uncovering pickup, air in the lines, leaks, flow sensor crapping out, etc...none of these issues ever came up for me or anyone that I've personally installed kits on, just a really solid kit..this is probably one of the very few things on this platform where you do get what you pay for and you are not locked into any vendor with the kit once you have it...take it to your next ride with you no problem)
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    HFS-4 install instructions are really detailed but its really not for everyone to do due to wiring at the DME, being able to run lines through the car, wire over to the battery/ground, figuring out a custom bracket for the tank to secure it, if doing fmic silicone outlet bungs you have to get the car up and take the coupler off the fmic, cut through it and run the lines there, place the gauge usually in the ashtray which requires taking the center console off and cutting the ashtray to fit it, etc.

To do a really clean stealth install with the tank in the trunk and everything hidden away it can take anywhere from 6 to 8 hours, 1 day basically. This is why I say that's where the headaches stop when dealing with meth related issues (e.g. priming, flow, level, uncovering pickup, air in the lines, leaks, flow sensor crapping out, etc...none of these issues ever came up for me or anyone that I've personally installed kits on, just a really solid kit..this is probably one of the very few things on this platform where you do get what you pay for and you are not locked into any vendor with the kit once you have it...take it to your next ride with you no problem)
    Yes its time consuming, but not hard. I did the ashtrey install of the gauge, so that I can still close my ashtray. Took me 12 hours total. Also trunk install is the only way to do it Click here to enlarge

The DME instructions are great and very easy to follow.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    Yes its time consuming, but not hard. I did the ashtrey install so that I can still close my ashtray. Took me 12 hours total.
    I've done 4-5 installs so far and the first time I did it, it took me about the same going through instructions and figuring out the best ways to do things. At the moment its about 8 hours and I don't see myself getting any faster while doing the same quality of install and I'm pretty fast around this car.

By the way, love your sig LOL
    Click here to enlarge