Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i didnt see anything about RBs having the N54 TT 1/4mi WR, TT 60-130 WR, or TT dyno HP WR in that video Click here to enlarge

If Wedge had some RB's, im sure he would show us what they can really do.. I like when other people get out there and have some fun
    when the stage 3's break that, what are you going to say....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Right! Dillon ran very well for the mods. It's a slippery slope though. You are never quite fast enough and before you know it you're FBO with turbos. Click here to enlarge

You did blow by us on the freeway Saturday morning I think. Click here to enlarge
    Yea, he does have downpipes at home. He was telling me he's going to install them soon lol, modding game is addicting.
    I was doing a last minute log on the way from the hotel. I just wanted to make sure my fuel was mixed correctly and I got no KR.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    I'm sure he knows it will eventually happen.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What stage 3's?There is a lot of proving to do before a comparison can be made.When stage 3's are out they should put up better #'s and performance than stage 2 upgrades but to me they will need to be road tested for a while and proven first.When that time comes which im sure it will we'll have to saythey had a good run and thanks to rb for getting the ball rolling.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    i hope stg 3s do break it, might put me back in an N54.

but what i would say is, "Damn, my RB Turbo/TT N54 World Record stood for 3 years? Thatsnot bad I guess, not many records last that long"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i didnt see anything about RBs having the N54 TT 1/4mi WR, TT 60-130 WR, or TT dyno HP WR in that video Click here to enlarge

If Wedge had some RB's, im sure he would show us what they can really do.. I like when other people get out there and have some fun
    I'm just $#@!in with you haha but kind of reminded me of that video clip
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2300+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/
    Or the BX8 Enthusiast Group!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/353105035077862/
    Cars: 2005 E46 330i - Sold | 2007 E90 335i - Crashed | 2009 E93 335i - Current | 1996 E36 328i Sedan

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i know, so i play into it Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12