Close

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    You said U.S. won't get anything in return for their aid that helped Israel with the Iron dome. Israel is going to give technology back to the U.S. It's a bit more complicated than that, but you get the point.
    I believe I stated they don't get anything in return for the aid and yes the Iron Dome really is a system that benefits Israeli's at least until Mexicans start lobbing rocks and firecrackers over the border.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Your source is bogus. Don't drink the Kool-Aid. What a joke that you would believe that.
    What a joke you wouldn't yet I should believe yours eh? Maybe it takes a video?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What a joke you wouldn't yet I should believe yours eh? Maybe it takes a video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw
    Where should I be looking in the video to find your quote? How many seconds in?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @Sticky ,

You posted a fake quote that was supposedly said by Ariel Sharon in 2001.

Then you post a video of Benjamin Netanyahu???

LOL

You're video didn't even include the fake quote.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I believe I stated they don't get anything in return for the aid and yes the Iron Dome really is a system that benefits Israeli's at least until Mexicans start lobbing rocks and firecrackers over the border.
    that $#@! aint too far off from happening dude, have you heard of Los Zetas? Imagine that $#@! spilling into mexico, you'll be glad u have iron dome in southern cali.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No need to argue anymore. Everyone has their views of each side and stories to go behind with it.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    Where have you been? Mert has been running wild....
    Got repped out by the bmw queen.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    It's to fund Israel's Defense R&D that helps US Defense. There is only so much we can do with space right now, who knows maybe Israel is helping them with NASA $#@! too. There's so much $#@! that goes around behind our backs nobody is 100% on this.
    U.S. defense from what? Last time I checked the Canadians are perfectly content with their communist healthcare and snow, don't think we need to fear them. North Korea's missiles are as laughable as our defense of the border we share with Mexico.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Sticky ,

You posted a fake quote that was supposedly said by Ariel Sharon in 2001.

Then you post a video of Benjamin Netanyahu???

LOL

You're video didn't even include the fake quote.
    It was a separate video I didn't say I had a video of that quote. You say the quote is fake but watching that video kind of supports the quote doesn't it? Isn't he essentially saying he can get the US to do whatever he wants?

Doesn't look far fetched to me and I love how any negative Palestinian quote is gospel but if it is Israeli has to be fake. Hilarious double-standard.

And I'm not taking the Palestinians side on this I just think we need better balance in this thread and to show there is blame on both sides not just 1.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    that $#@! aint too far off from happening dude, have you heard of Los Zetas? Imagine that $#@! spilling into mexico, you'll be glad u have iron dome in southern cali.
    I have nothing against the technology, I think it's a badass system although expensive. They are exploring laser systems now too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It was a separate video I didn't say I had a video of that quote. You say the quote is fake but watching that video kind of supports the quote doesn't it? Isn't he essentially saying he can get the US to do whatever he wants?

Doesn't look far fetched to me and I love how any negative Palestinian quote is gospel but if it is Israeli has to be fake. Hilarious double-standard.

And I'm not taking the Palestinians side on this I just think we need better balance in this thread and to show there is blame on both sides not just 1.
    Your quote is fake. Everyone knows it but you.

Now, you're back peddling.

Post your source or admit you were wrong.

What you are showing is that you do not understand the concept of citation. Do you not understand that the videos are different people?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Is the quote that you originally posted legit? That's a yes or no question.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Your quote is fake. Everyone knows it but you.

Now, you're back peddling.

Post your source or admit you were wrong.

What you are showing is that you do not understand the concept of citation. Do you not understand that the videos are different people?
    I don't think is fake and that video isn't fake either. What back peddling?

The source is included in the quote why are you having so much trouble? Is it impossible for you believe? Oh no how can the super perfect image Israel attempts to display through our media now actually be true?

It's a different video I never said I was going to post a video for the quote. I didn't post it as a citation. I posted further evidence for my point. What are you having trouble with here? You posted additional videos as well, what's your confusion?

The video I posted clearly shows Netanyahu you can't claim it's fake like no doubt you would if just a transcript as posted.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Is the quote that you originally posted legit? That's a yes or no question.
    Is your quote legit?

Yes, the quote is legit and the spin is they are attempting to make it seem fabricated. Quote sure seems inline with the video I posted as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No use arguing with you. Your quote is fake, and you posted as truth. You believe a lie. That's okay with me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Is your quote legit?

Yes, the quote is legit and the spin is they are attempting to make it seem fabricated. Quote sure seems inline with the video I posted as well.
    My quote is legit. I posted a video of the declarant saying it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My quote is legit. I posted a video of the declarant saying it.
    Ok good for you my video is legit as well and certainly not positive. The point being there are negative statements on both sides to reference and it isn't just one-sided as you are portraying it and the Palestinian people as a whole.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok good for you my video is legit as well and certainly not positive. The point being there are negative statements on both sides to reference and it isn't just one-sided as you are portraying it and the Palestinian people as a whole.
    Congratulations on a wonderful spin tactic. You post a quote that is a lie then I called you on it. You then post a video that in no way supports the authenticity of the initial quote you posted. You spin and spin BS.

Here's what you did do: you showd Netanyahu saying something you feel is negative. Assuming it is for arguments sake, it DOES NOT prove that your original Sharon quote is real.

Stop being such an idiot and move on. Your only support for the Sharon quote being true is from some rediculous "news" source that is only believed by white supremacist websites and conspiracy theory websites.

Sticky, the fact that you actually think your BS Sharon quote is real but somehow not picked up by any mainstream media shows how immature you can be at times.

I am not interested in hearing you whine about both sides this and both sides that and even Steven and this kinda supports that. Either prove the validity of your Sharon quote or move on and be one of a very select few that believes the Sharon quote is true.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This conversation is over.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congratulations on a wonderful spin tactic. You post a quote that is a lie then I called you on it. You then post a video that in no way supports the authenticity of the initial quote you posted. You spin and spin BS.
    I'm sorry there is no spin the point consistently being blame on both sides. You pull up negative quotes/vids from one side and I did the same from the other.

Here's what you did do: you showd Netanyahu saying something you feel is negative. Assuming it is for arguments sake, it DOES NOT prove that your original Sharon quote is real.
    You can be in denial about the Sharon quote if you like, I don't care. The fact Natanyahu is on video shown saying he can move the US however he wants plays right into it.

Stop being such an idiot and move on. Your only support for the Sharon quote being true is from some rediculous "news" source that is only believed by white supremacist websites and conspiracy theory websites.

Sticky, the fact that you actually think your BS Sharon quote is real but somehow not picked up by any mainstream media shows how immature you can be at times.
    Wait a second, the mainstream US media missed something portraying Israel negatively? Holy $#@!, good point, that would never happen.

I am not interested in hearing you whine about both sides this and both sides that and even Steven and this kinda supports that. Either prove the validity of your Sharon quote or move on and be one of a very select few that believes the Sharon quote is true.
    I'm not whining I'm saying the issue is not one-sided. You expect everyone to accept the Zionist point of view for some reason.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This conversation is over.
    Well I'm bummed I was hoping we could reach an understanding. But why is it only your way or no way?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is no moral equivalency here. You launch rockets and you force Israel to retaliate with surgical precision and even still, there will be civilian casualties. It's a technique. It works. You even fall for it.
    Israel surgical precision. Thankfully I will never be travelling to Israel if this is what you call surgical precision,, I wouldn't like to get injured and need some surgical procedures in one of your hospitals. Brainsurgery with a chainsaw comes to mind.
    1995 BMW M3GT nr:111/350 TwinTurbo and some other mods.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3GTtt Click here to enlarge
    Israel surgical precision. Thankfully I will never be travelling to Israel if this is what you call surgical precision,, I wouldn't like to get injured and need some surgical procedures in one of your hospitals. Brainsurgery with a chainsaw comes to mind.
    This doesn't make a lot of sense.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This doesn't make a lot of sense.
    Israels last campaign agains Palestine was described as surgical precision.. In my view there was nothing surgical about it, it was a free for all bombing campaign, seeing how many they could get away with killing before the UN stepped in.
    1995 BMW M3GT nr:111/350 TwinTurbo and some other mods.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3GTtt Click here to enlarge
    Israels last campaign agains Palestine was described as surgical precision.. In my view there was nothing surgical about it, it was a free for all bombing campaign, seeing how many they could get away with killing before the UN stepped in.
    Thats surgical precision alright. Surgical in the sense that they had to bomb hundreds of individual locations that contain homemade weapons caches of unguided rockets. You guys ever heard of carpet bombing? Gaza has it easy, they really do only bomb where they KNOW there are weapons caches, unfortunately the Hamas group likes to hide their weapons in schools and peoples homes all over the place. So, in essence it is surgical, it just doesnt look that way because you expect them to bomb one target and leave, yea no thanks. They will bomb every target that is known to have weapons, if they wanted to they could carpet bomb gaza and end the entire war in the region which is realistically, not surgical precision and basically what you are referring to.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast