Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    We give them billions in aid and sell them our weaponry. Basically gifts, let's not act like we're getting something special out of this. This whole Israel issue puts the USA in a precarious position.

Using our tax dollars to fund Israel's defense versus an American Space agency? Ya that makes sense...
    It's to fund Israel's Defense R&D that helps US Defense. There is only so much we can do with space right now, who knows maybe Israel is helping them with NASA $#@! too. There's so much $#@! that goes around behind our backs nobody is 100% on this.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    It's to fund Israel's Defense R&D that helps US Defense.
    Really? How is all the aid we're giving out helping our defense?

There is only so much we can do with space right now
    This is hilarious man, I'm honestly chuckling at this. Space is limitless, the only thing holding us back is us.

who knows maybe Israel is helping them with NASA $#@! too. There's so much $#@! that goes around behind our backs nobody is 100% on this.
    This is the problem, the media has convinced people this is a mutually beneficial relationship. It isn't, it's so one sided it's a joke.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Really? How is all the aid we're giving out helping our defense?

This is hilarious man, I'm honestly chuckling at this. Space is limitless, the only thing holding us back is us.

This is the problem, the media has convinced people this is a mutually beneficial relationship. It isn't, it's so one sided it's a joke.
    Easy, US does have the manpower and money to build the stuff. Israel pretty much shows them how, and what to build.

Yea, space is limitless I agree. What we can do with it as of right now is not much. Everything is so far away we can't get to it right now, not even in our lifetime. All we can do is look, and hope that what ever is there, still exists. The point you're probably getting at space and what I'm getting at is most likely two different things.

I think it's a mutual relationship. Both sides would probably need each other for certain aid and especially having connections across the globe.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Easy, US does have the manpower and money to build the stuff. Israel pretty much shows them how, and what to build.
    This is absurd. Israel shows the most powerful military in the world how and what to build? They got a gift from the US ok?

Yea, space is limitless I agree. What we can do with it as of right now is not much. Everything is so far away we can't get to it right now, not even in our lifetime. All we can do is look, and hope that what ever is there, still exists. The point you're probably getting at space and what I'm getting at is most likely two different things.
    How about Mars? There's a step that could and should have already happened.

I think it's a mutual relationship. Both sides would probably need each other for certain aid and especially having connections across the globe.
    So this relationship is mutually beneficial so then Pakistan must be as well with the aid they are given too right? Honestly, the US is simply being used by countries.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

This is absurd. Israel shows the most powerful military in the world how and what to build? They got a gift from the US ok?

How about Mars? There's a step that could and should have already happened.

So this relationship is mutually beneficial so then Pakistan must be as well with the aid they are given too right? Honestly, the US is simply being used by countries.

They're obviously getting something in return. I doubt it's that one sided, what would US need with Israel if that's the case? Why didn't they let it get smashed a long time ago?

Mars? Seriously? At this point I still that is a fantasy. So much $#@! has to be tested before anything can even be done out there. The gravity is $#@!, we'd have to wear space suits. There's pretty much no atmosphere either, not like the earth at least to protect us from UV etc. I'm really not even going to get into this as I don't think it's worth arguing about.

Well Pakistan is something else, that's between them and obviously US is standing by Israel. I don't know if the US is being used by other countries as much as it is using others.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

They're obviously getting something in return. I doubt it's that one sided, what would US need with Israel if that's the case? Why didn't they let it get smashed a long time ago?
    Nothing that justifies the investment or aid. Same goes for many of the countries the US gives aid to.

Good question, what does the US need with Israel? Why do they receive such disproportionate support from the USA? Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Mars? Seriously? At this point I still that is a fantasy. So much $#@! has to be tested before anything can even be done out there. The gravity is $#@!, we'd have to wear space suits. There's pretty much no atmosphere either, not like the earth at least to protect us from UV etc. I'm really not even going to get into this as I don't think it's worth arguing about.
    Why is it a fantasy? The moon was a fantasy too. Haven't we landed objects on Mars? Don't we have a satellite in orbit? What's the fantasy?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Nothing that justifies the investment or aid. Same goes for many of the countries the US gives aid to.

Good question, what does the US need with Israel? Why do they receive such disproportionate support from the USA? Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Why is it a fantasy? The moon was a fantasy too. Haven't we landed objects on Mars? Don't we have a satellite in orbit? What's the fantasy?
    Those questions I do not know the answers to.

Fantasy to live there and start life. Sure robots can roam the land, but I don't think we can live there. Not in our lifetime, at least it's not needed. To each their own.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Fantasy to live there and start life.
    That's not even what I'm saying, nobody is living on the moon. You need to start somewhere and that would be setting foot on another planet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

That's not even what I'm saying, nobody is living on the moon. You need to start somewhere and that would be setting foot on another planet.

I don't think that is a problem. It just takes a long time to do that and I don't think there is a need to step foot there and waste money when you have the robot doing the same thing. It takes 3 years each way from what I remember to go to Mars.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I don't think that is a problem. It just takes a long time to do that and I don't think there is a need to step foot there and waste money when you have the robot doing the same thing. It takes 3 years each way from what I remember to go to Mars.
    It isn't 3 years but regardless think about all the areas this money could be spent other than its use for other countries.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Maybe if the people in Gaza had a country to call their own they would not have to fight in such a manner...
    This is what you don't seem to understand. Palestinians don't just want a country of their own. They also want death to Israel, as has been pointed out previously in this thread.

Argue with Hamas's Gaza interior minister, Fathi Hamad when he discusses their morally twisted strategy in 2008:

"For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel, and so do all the people living on this land. The elderly excel at this, and so do the mujahideen and the children. This is why they have formed human shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen, in order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine. It is as if they were saying to the Zionist enemy: 'We desire death like you desire life.'"

There is no moral equivalency between Israel and the Palestinians.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3GTtt Click here to enlarge
    I dont mind what religion, sex, sexual prefrence, race or nationality people are, as long as they are willing to look at all things from both perspectives respectfully.

1 human life is always a measurement, 130 killed vs 5? what is fair?
    There is no moral equivalency here. You launch rockets and you force Israel to retaliate with surgical precision and even still, there will be civilian casualties. It's a technique. It works. You even fall for it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    dude i'm not justifying Hamas act or something like that. Who started this war? Hamas and i know that. But, i can't close my eyes to Israel's way of handling the situation. Their acts are as $#@!ed up as Hamas'.
    One country aims and the other shoots blindfolded into a crowd.

I know we agreed to disagree but geez. Really?

I'm sure you know that Israel treats wounded Palestinians at their own hospitals right?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    True, you ever wonder what would happen if every country stopped importing and exporting. Each country having to survive on its own. Only on what it can produce within itself.
    Israel do pretty well then considering what they've been able to develop in agricultural advancements. They sell produce all over the world. Their water sources for agriculture comes from more than 50% recycled water. They are by far the most efficient country in the world at water recycling. 80% of their household waste water is recycled.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

This is a defensive system for mortars and crappy little rockets, completely different.

We gave them money so they could develop this and give them aid on top. It's not like we are getting anything out of it.
    Fortunately for the U.S., that's not true.

"Israel would provide the United States Iron Dome know-how for its own potential use in gratitude for U.S. funding, the official said."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8AS1FY20121129

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    This is what you don't seem to understand. Palestinians don't just want a country of their own. They also want death to Israel, as has been pointed out previously in this thread.
    I already stated speaking of all Palestinians as if they are terrorists as a whole is wrong. And if this is true then all Jews want the end of Palestinians as well. How else do you explain the continued settlements?

There is no moral equivalency between Israel and the Palestinians.
    "EVERY TIME WE DO SOMETHING, YOU TELL ME AMERICANS WILL DO THIS AND WILL DO THAT. I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY CLEAR: DON'T WORRY ABOUT AMERICAN PRESSURE ON ISRAEL; WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA. AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT." -- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel SharonOctober 3, 2001(IAP News)

I can pull up negative quotes too...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Fortunately for the U.S., that's not true.

"Israel would provide the United States Iron Dome know-how for its own potential use in gratitude for U.S. funding, the official said."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8AS1FY20121129
    Country Economic Assistance FY 2010, $US millions Military Assistance FY2010, $US millions U.S. Total Economic and Military FY2010, $US millions Aid received per person recipient FY2010, $US est. ratio of U.S. Aid to official GDP[7] Economic Aid received per person recipient FY2010, $US Military Aid received per person recipient FY2010, $US
    Afghanistan 4,646.5 6,800.3 11,446.8 393.08 71.9% 159.56 233.52
    Pakistan 1,939.6 913.9 2,853.5 15.47 1.6% 10.52 4.95
    Israel 36.3 2,799.5 2,835.8 385.62 1.3% 4.94 380.68

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Israel do pretty well then considering what they've been able to develop in agricultural advancements. They sell produce all over the world. Their water sources for agriculture comes from more than 50% recycled water. They are by far the most efficient country in the world at water recycling. 80% of their household waste water is recycled.
    This is very true along with advanced desalination techniques.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I already stated speaking of all Palestinians as if they are terrorists as a whole is wrong. And if this is true then all Jews want the end of Palestinians as well. How else do you explain the continued settlements?

"EVERY TIME WE DO SOMETHING, YOU TELL ME AMERICANS WILL DO THIS AND WILL DO THAT. I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY CLEAR: DON'T WORRY ABOUT AMERICAN PRESSURE ON ISRAEL; WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA. AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT." -- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel SharonOctober 3, 2001(IAP News)

I can pull up negative quotes too...
    No, all Jews don't want the end of all Palestinians. Settlement building does not mean they want to kill Palestinian civilians.

Your quote is probably BS. Source please?

The quote I posted was negative to be sure, but it's the basis for the crimes against their own people that the Palestinians actually do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Country Economic Assistance FY 2010, $US millions Military Assistance FY2010, $US millions U.S. Total Economic and Military FY2010, $US millions Aid received per person recipient FY2010, $US est. ratio of U.S. Aid to official GDP[7] Economic Aid received per person recipient FY2010, $US Military Aid received per person recipient FY2010, $US
    Afghanistan 4,646.5 6,800.3 11,446.8 393.08 71.9% 159.56 233.52
    Pakistan 1,939.6 913.9 2,853.5 15.47 1.6% 10.52 4.95
    Israel 36.3 2,799.5 2,835.8 385.62 1.3% 4.94 380.68
    How come you don't acknowledge when you are proven wrong? You made an emotional statement. I found an article that shows you are wrong. What does your graph have to do with you being wrong?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

No, all Jews don't want the end of all Palestinians. Settlement building does not mean they want to kill Palestinian civilians.
    Just take their land right?

Your quote is probably BS. Source please?
    Negative Israeli quotes are BS but negative Palestinian quotes aren't? Source is included BTW.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

How come you don't acknowledge when you are proven wrong? You made an emotional statement. I found an article that shows you are wrong. What does your graph have to do with you being wrong?
    What emotional statement that is wrong? Do you not see the part that says military assistance in millions? AKA, a gift.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

What emotional statement that is wrong? Do you not see the part that says military assistance in millions? AKA, a gift.
    You said U.S. won't get anything in return for their aid that helped Israel with the Iron dome. Israel is going to give technology back to the U.S. It's a bit more complicated than that, but you get the point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Negative Israeli quotes are BS but negative Palestinian quotes aren't? Source is included BTW.

Your source is bogus. Don't drink the Kool-Aid. What a joke that you would believe that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

There's a source.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast