Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    I don't even know, worth a shot though right? Any advice?
    I think this pic could end the conflict:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I think this pic could end the conflict:http://www.thewriterscoin.com/wp-con...at-300x300.jpg
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think this pic could end the conflict:

http://www.thewriterscoin.com/wp-con...at-300x300.jpg

That could work.

I'm just saying though, I'm sure theirs people out there that could end the conflict. They would rather sit back and watch innocent people die in the crossfire.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    That could work.

I'm just saying though, I'm sure theirs people out there that could end the conflict. They would rather sit back and watch innocent people die in the crossfire.

where are you located?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    where are you located?
    US
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

That could work.

What about this one?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ceasefire reached.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

6 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Israel has took to far. They need to sit back. They kill people in Gaza like they don't mean $#@!.
    Good. When $#@!ing piece of $#@! terrorists setup rocket launchers in schools, it's the terrorists fault when innocent bystanders get killed. It sucks, and I hate to see footage of kids bodies being carried away....but the world needs to come together and agree that people who use women and children as human shields should be hunted down and killed like the rabid dogs that they are. At least Israel is attempting to go after high value targets. Those $#@!ing terrorists just lob bombs not giving a $#@! who they hit. I say $#@!'em up good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

for reference

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge

for reference
    Exactly. But there is no arguing with people whose charter states the following:

"fear God and raise the banner of Jihad in the face of the oppressors." The charter states that "our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious" and calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories,and the obliteration or dissolution of Israel."

They lack the ability to have any sort of logical conversation when the foundation of their beliefs is based on violence and genocide. It's only a matter of time until they do something like launch a dirty bomb that kills thousands of people and the rest of the world has no choice but to sit by and watch us carpet bomb them back into the stone ages.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Exactly. But there is no arguing with people whose charter states the following:

"fear God and raise the banner of Jihad in the face of the oppressors." The charter states that "our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious" and calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories,and the obliteration or dissolution of Israel."

They lack the ability to have any sort of logical conversation when the foundation of their beliefs is based on violence and genocide. It's only a matter of time until they do something like launch a dirty bomb that kills thousands of people and the rest of the world has no choice but to sit by and watch us carpet bomb them back into the stone ages.
    Reminds me of another country thats been bombing half the other middle eastern countries and killing thousands.

Oh golley what was the name of that country.....
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The whole situation is $#@!ed up. The death toll is incredibly one-sided.

The Palestinians are pissed off and Israel continues to block any two-state solutions.

It's a giant $#@!ed up situation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Reminds me of another country thats been bombing half the other middle eastern countries and killing thousands.

Oh golley what was the name of that country.....
    You know what they say about poking lions...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The whole situation is $#@!ed up. The death toll is incredibly one-sided.

The Palestinians are pissed off and Israel continues to block any two-state solutions.

It's a giant $#@!ed up situation.
    Always has, and it always will be. That's what happens when your politics and government are tied to your religion. It breeds confrontation and disaster.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The Israelis won't bend though and abuse their relationship with the United States. They keep land grabbing so there is blame to go around.

The Palestinians retaliate with $#@!ty rockets that aren't guided and just hit whatever they hit whether it's women, children, or nothing at all.

Egypt doesn't make the situation any easier.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Good. When $#@!ing piece of $#@! terrorists setup rocket launchers in schools, it's the terrorists fault when innocent bystanders get killed. It sucks, and I hate to see footage of kids bodies being carried away....but the world needs to come together and agree that people who use women and children as human shields should be hunted down and killed like the rabid dogs that they are. At least Israel is attempting to go after high value targets. Those $#@!ing terrorists just lob bombs not giving a $#@! who they hit. I say $#@!'em up good.
    +1 for you. Couldn't agree more.

There is no reasoning with someone who is completely consumed by their religion. In my opinion, religious fanaticism from that region will be the start of WWIII.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GetSomeE92 Click here to enlarge
    +1 for you. Couldn't agree more.

There is no reasoning with someone who is completely consumed by their religion. In my opinion, religious fanaticism from that region will be the start of WWIII.
    Thanks - however I doubt it will be a world war, per se. I look forward to it nonetheless cause I've had it with these $#@!s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks - however I doubt it will be a world war, per se. I look forward to it nonetheless cause I've had it with these $#@!s.
    Think about it, though. Israel moves ground troops in -> Iran backs Hamas and starts providing support (financial, equipment, troops?) -> Israel strikes Iran's suspected nuclear production plants -> Iran moves troops into position -> They go at it -> Israel asks US/Nato for help -> US/Nato bombs the $#@! out of Iran -> Iran lets loose one of their completed nukes -> Game Over.

This scenario isn't highly likely, but I don't think it is impossible to envision.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Iron Dome won't do $#@! to nukes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Some of you make it sound like all of the Muslims are out to get everyone. Even I don't consider them Muslims after the horrible acts some of them have committed.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Some of you make it sound like all of the Muslims are out to get everyone. Even I don't consider them Muslims after the horrible acts some of them have committed.
    People group them all together which is wrong. Just like every jew isn't a zionist.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    People group them all together which is wrong. Just like every jew isn't a zionist.
    It's sad, the world we live in.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

It's sad, the world we live in.
    So sad.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    its not "ideal"

but something i learned the hardway myself, and later put the thoughts to words as a iread the same thing in a book.. its not sad, its not hard, there is no "if only". there is only what it is. life is hard, life is sad. There is no easy route, there is no other way, there is no other world. accept it for what it is, do what you need to do, keep moving..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The problem is not as much as religion but more so with education. Countries where education is pretty much unavailable to the people living in their region become pretty much from day one fed religious bull$#@! as education. Where did this planet come from? God did it. Where do I come from? God did it. How do we have water? God did it! For every question the answer is god. So when representatives of god tell you to go do things you do it and don't ask questions, because you wouldn't have questions of your own. It's no wonder that the hotbeds for war are were countries have the poorest education ratings, it's not a coincidence:

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast