Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    what is your open loop fuel mapping set at? Map 5 should learn it out, and like bigdnno said, if you keep a consistent blend in it, no need to reset. If you go back to straight 91 or a considerably diff blend, just switch to map 1 or 2 exit out then switch back to map 5. do a log if you get the engine light again. with a code it will be easy to fix as thats a light blend of E85 Click here to enlarge) hope that helps
    Thanks for the advice. I will try to log next time. I did not have my laptop hooked up, so not sure what the settings are exactly. Just have it in the default map 5 setting with the latest jb4 firmware I believe. Also, since my jb4 is set to auto clear codes, the codes was deleted. If it happens again, I will check for the code right after. I will do a few more runs later and hopefully I dont get another check engine light.

I gotta say though, so far from just doing a few little runs auto tuning the ca, the car feels like a beast. I don't think I'll wanna run anything else if everything turns out fine tonight.
    John 3:16

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the advice. I will try to log next time. I did not have my laptop hooked up, so not sure what the settings are exactly. Just have it in the default map 5 setting with the latest jb4 firmware I believe. Also, since my jb4 is set to auto clear codes, the codes was deleted. If it happens again, I will check for the code right after. I will do a few more runs later and hopefully I dont get another check engine light.

I gotta say though, so far from just doing a few little runs auto tuning the ca, the car feels like a beast. I don't think I'll wanna run anything else if everything turns out fine tonight.
    Youll be hooked. I get excited to go to the gas station everytime, i dont know why because im always on an E85 mix, but still the thought of a full tank of madness makes me smile everytime
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Honestly, I think e85 will eventually kill everyone's LPFP. Even at e30 levels. It will just take longer than those of us that have been running e50 for a year now. An OEM LPFP is $279 though and I just paid $199 for a 400LPH e85 Walboro LPFP. Labor shouldn't be more than 3 hours so not too bad there. You have to pay to play I guess.
    2011 335is DCT, collecting parts....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    Honestly, I think e85 will eventually kill everyone's LPFP. Even at e30 levels. It will just take longer than those of us that have been running e50 for a year now. An OEM LPFP is $279 though and I just paid $199 for a 400LPH e85 Walboro LPFP. Labor shouldn't be more than 3 hours so not too bad there. You have to pay to play I guess.
    Possibly, I think flushing the system with just 93, every other tank could help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12