Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    LOL, anyone else notice the original thread about Dz's numbers on E90post got deleted? Wonder how long the one Jake posted will last? $#@!ing asshats.
    I know it sucks as it is, but it would suck even more if they take down Jake's thread since he is a vendor advertising research/findings!
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL, anyone else notice the original thread about Dz's numbers on E90post got deleted? Wonder how long the one Jake posted will last? $#@!ing asshats.
    I just checked......it's still there

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Daaaaaaamn. You def need that wheel hop fix! So is third gear like 2nd gear for us S2 guys? LOL!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DCAFS Click here to enlarge
    I just checked......it's still there
    No its not, Jake@PTF created a new one, but someone else made one this morning.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    I tried graphing my logs but at the moment boost is capped at 22.51-22.52psi in midrange in them. I'll post up some graphs as soon as ATP boost datalogging is sorted.

Anything in particular? PM me.
    Nothing in particular or anything that may give away any "tricks of the trade" lol. Just the default parameters, I'm mainly curious as to the MBT given this boost curve and the WGDC values. A before and after log would be great(I'm sure there are dozens of your recent logs available but I'm too lazy to dig around lol)
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ohhh.....there were two posts then?

Only Jakes is left.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I noticed that too, "fully_bolted" seems pretty smart, won't be long till he's here...Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Holy crap!!!!! 630 ft/lbs O.O

Amazing work! A little drop in compression and some more breathing room, the things you can achieve!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What caused the dip in the graph at around 3,500 rpm?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That step is there due to the way boost was set to build, needs cleanup
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    655 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know you don't want to hear it but a G5 ISO would be perfect for what you are doing here. It has N20 TMAP support and allows up to 24psi to be set by RPM. Just enter the boost values you want by RPM and done. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm probably in the minority on this forum, but factoring in the cost of the headwork on top of the RB's, I'd much rather just get a single. Either way these results are very nice. When are you getting the upgraded intake pipes?
    BSM 340xi M-Sport
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    655 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sooner or later motors will start letting go and while you have it apart this might make a great mod. My interest is piqued, at least. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I would really live to see pump or an e85 mix solely in there. I may be in the minority buy meth doesn't mean shiite to me...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Very nice numbers. I'm sold on upgraded turbos with E85 making big numbers. I don't think anyone will argue that E85 won't hit 600whp with upgraded twins at some point in time, even with a stock head. I think it's cool you did the head porting, but for most people spending north of 4k on porting is just not realistic. All in all I'm really impressed with the work you're doing with the COBB ATR tuning.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wedge1967 Click here to enlarge
    Very nice numbers. I'm sold on upgraded turbos with E85 making big numbers. I don't think anyone will argue that E85 won't hit 600whp with upgraded twins at some point in time, even with a stock head. I think it's cool you did the head porting, but for most people spending north of 4k on porting is just not realistic. All in all I'm really impressed with the work you're doing with the COBB ATR tuning.
    Bigger turbos bigger reward from the head work. No one here is comparing value for the money out of a larger turbo setup vs. the head work. Hope you can see that part of it.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jpsimon Click here to enlarge
    I'm probably in the minority on this forum, but factoring in the cost of the headwork on top of the RB's, I'd much rather just get a single. Either way these results are very nice. When are you getting the upgraded intake pipes?
    You guys, all of a sudden its as if I said hey everyone, get an upgraded head, don't upgrade your turbos. Head work will shine the larger you go with turbos, no doubt. Probably some cams will be made too eventually, who knows. That's not the point of this thread.

Big turbo/turbos aren't for everyone, just like head work isn't. Some people like to also just drive their car stock and invest their money more wisely and get great returns on it Click here to enlarge

Intake pipes are next.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That torque is $#@!ing ridiculous.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice! Can't wait to see what you can do with Ethanol.
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
    Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / DCI

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Absolutely. All in all, great numbers and great work on your part. Thanks dzenno

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    You guys, all of a sudden its as if I said hey everyone, get an upgraded head, don't upgrade your turbos. Head work will shine the larger you go with turbos, no doubt. Probably some cams will be made too eventually, who knows. That's not the point of this thread.

Big turbo/turbos aren't for everyone, just like head work isn't. Some people like to also just drive their car stock and invest their money more wisely and get great returns on it Click here to enlarge

Intake pipes are next.
    I'm just thinking out loud. Anyways, keep on doing your thing. Can't wait to see the intake piping results
    BSM 340xi M-Sport
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    WTG Dzenno. This is awesome! Great work trailblazing once again.
    2015 F82 M4 - DCT - YMB
    2008 E90 335xi - AT - TSM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    great work Dzenno! congrats on the record!
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Intake pipes are next.
    Yup, they are overlapping and independent mods. I'm drooling right now.
    pt6466 FFTEC 335i
    gtx3076r FFTEC Evo IX

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congrat Dzennan!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast