Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    it seems we have plenty of fuel to move forward and have fun with before crying for more fuel. For instance, holding 550WTQ to 7200rpm on the 6MTs is good for 750WHP at redline. More than enough power to be happy with, for a week! Click here to enlarge
    I want to make sure I'm reading you correctly, but are you implying that because we're able to make 550wtq peak with stock fueling that'd we'd be able to provide that much fuel at redline? It was my understanding that while fueling needs decrease after peak torque per combustion event, it still uses far more fuel over time due to the sheer number combustion events per second.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    I want to make sure I'm reading you correctly, but are you implying that because we're able to make 550wtq peak with stock fueling that'd we'd be able to provide that much fuel at redline? It was my understanding that while fueling needs decrease after peak torque per combustion event, it still uses far more fuel over time due to the sheer number combustion events per second.
    It was just a rough estimate based on what we've seen happen with fueling in the past on the low end and how that compared to fuel demands in midrange and top end and given what Vishnu's using to fuel 650whp...this obviously involves meth as a supplement. To be sure of anything I'd first need to get a larger turbo setup on my car and turn it up
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    To be sure of anything I'd first need to get a larger turbo setup on my car and turn it up
    No balls...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eleventeen Click here to enlarge
    No balls...
    Un-telligent people piss me off...

lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

It was just a rough estimate based on what we've seen happen with fueling in the past on the low end and how that compared to fuel demands in midrange and top end and given what Vishnu's using to fuel 650whp...this obviously involves meth as a supplement. To be sure of anything I'd first need to get a larger turbo setup on my car and turn it up
    I'd be happier without meth being needed as a supplement tbh Click here to enlarge 650whp is a far cry from 750whp though, that's a whole heap of more fuel; and I guess that I missed your implication that this was with regular 93 octane (no ethanol).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123