Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by G.I.Joe Click here to enlarge
    This sounds so great. So when was it available....? Click here to enlarge
    Soon young grasshopper, soon.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Sounds good. I'm not concerned with changing out a bushing(s) that i just bought with what you feel is the best to get rid of the dreaded hop Click here to enlarge i'm not playing around getting it addressed and if you strongly feel that mixing any of these delrin bushings is a no go to a 100% solution then end of story.. I want to use exactly what you've R&D-ed and tested for 4 months. I need this solved, end of story.

Something breaking while NOT wheel hop induced would definitely not be of any concern with your kit...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by G.I.Joe Click here to enlarge
    This sounds so great. So when was it available....? Click here to enlarge
    looking like a week,week and a half,hopefully less.some of it is out of my hands,these are the woes of mass production when you rely on other businesses for automated machining/cutting...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    Sounds good. I'm not concerned with changing out a bushing(s) that i just bought with what you feel is the best to get rid of the dreaded hop Click here to enlarge i'm not playing around getting it addressed and if you strongly feel that mixing any of these delrin bushings is a no go to a 100% solution then end of story.. I want to use exactly what you've R&D-ed and tested for 4 months. I need this solved, end of story.

Something breaking while NOT wheel hop induced would definitely not be of any concern with your kit...
    I'll put it to you this way: i've only tested this utilizing my entire kit,everything is designed to provide press-fit rigidity,support in unprecedented ways(which is a result of the R&D process,not just because i thought it was a good idea)introducing other variables i haven't tried adds a dimension of uncertainty to the situation.i'd feel "better" if someone had solid aluminum bushings already,yes delrin is rigid BUT,I've only fixed it one way,so if you want my full pledge of excellence,than it's in your best interests to get the whole thing,your kind of a special case,it's not like your rocking a normal flash tune and dp's...i'd feel better being able to know that it's gonna be a problem solved.variables irritate meClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    If your in the NYC area, you can come by and take my car for a ride and judge for yourself.
    Thanks man, I appreciate the offer but I'm in Toronto. I'll wait on more reviews before pulling the trigger. Thanks for the mini review.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rick@defiv Click here to enlarge
    variables irritate me
    Agree. Looking forward to it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Soon young grasshopper, soon.
    LOL, I hope so Click here to enlarge
    E92 335i 2008 Space Grey 6MT | RB turbos | Quaife LSD | M3 Suspension kit | Íhlins Road & Track Coilover | DEFIVfab N54 diff lockdown kit | COBB PTF E50 map | Walbro E85 455 LPH LPFP | NGK 5992 plugs | Wagner FMIC | Wagner 3" DP | Milltek exhaust | Trueform Tech Intake System | Tial BOV | Motiv PI Stage 1 w/AIC | SPEC Stage 3+ clutch | SPEC SSM Flywheel | BMS CDV | 60-130 mph 7.55 s | 100-200 kmh 6.57 s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

looking like a week,week and a half,hopefully less.some of it is out of my hands,these are the woes of mass production when you rely on other businesses for automated machining/cutting...
    That sounds great, like dzenno I really just need this fixed. Probably won't get it done until after Christmas anyway, but I'll keep following the thread, and as promised I'll buy whenever you're ready to ship.
    Last edited by G.I.Joe; 12-03-2012 at 02:06 PM. Reason: spelling again....
    E92 335i 2008 Space Grey 6MT | RB turbos | Quaife LSD | M3 Suspension kit | Íhlins Road & Track Coilover | DEFIVfab N54 diff lockdown kit | COBB PTF E50 map | Walbro E85 455 LPH LPFP | NGK 5992 plugs | Wagner FMIC | Wagner 3" DP | Milltek exhaust | Trueform Tech Intake System | Tial BOV | Motiv PI Stage 1 w/AIC | SPEC Stage 3+ clutch | SPEC SSM Flywheel | BMS CDV | 60-130 mph 7.55 s | 100-200 kmh 6.57 s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Put me down for an M set when they're available
    Alpine White 2008 6MT 335i - Cobb AP - PTF Tuned - RB Turbos - AR DPs - VRSF 3.5" exhaust - Custom FMIC - 380mm BBK F&R - BMS DCI - M3 DCT LSD - Whiteline subframe bushes - M3 Sways and rear arms - M3 wishbones - ER CP - Spec Stage 3+ clutch and steel SMFW - AST 4100 Coilovers - UUC DSSR -UUC Black tranny mounts - TMS Alu diff bushes - Forge DVs - Aquamist HFS-4 meth - Alufelgen CS7s - BMWP V1 Steering Wheel

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

I'll have the first 8 full kits ready to ship on Monday!I'll PM each of you that are confirmed for shipping/payment info when they're boxed up.M variants coming very soon

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi Rick, please add me to the list if you still have kits available. I assume you only need to drop the diff to replace the bushings, and install all the other re-enforcements once the diff is re-installed? Also are there any speciality tools needed for the install?

Thanks, my paypal is standing by.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by joec500 Click here to enlarge
    Hi Rick, please add me to the list if you still have kits available. I assume you only need to drop the diff to replace the bushings, and install all the other re-enforcements once the diff is re-installed? Also are there any speciality tools needed for the install?

Thanks, my paypal is standing by.
    each kit will include complete instructions with pictures and diagrams,the only "specialty" tools ive encountered are the driveshaft flange nut tool and some bushing removal sets to get the stock stuff out,it will all be explained in instructions.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

each kit will include complete instructions with pictures and diagrams,the only "specialty" tools ive encountered are the driveshaft flange nut tool and some bushing removal sets to get the stock stuff out,it will all be explained in instructions.
    Awesome. Hope I'm in on the first batch as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

so when will the kits for the guys who already have the solid bushings be ready
    ground control coilovers/wavetrac lsd/ full m3 suspension/delrin bushings/ megan racing toe and camber arms/bmw oem performance carbon fiber front lip and rear deck spoiler/m3 strut brace/ecs SS brakelines/CPE dci's, charge pipe, catless dp, fmic/bms OCC/tuningtechfs custom tune/defiv diff lockdownkit,rbpcv valve.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TRES Click here to enlarge
    so when will the kits for the guys who already have the solid bushings be ready
    If you fully understand the fact that you'll be in "uncharted" territory running the delrins, being a variable i have not tested yet...and accept the chances of it not being a totally certifiable fix until you've tested it, i'll send you a partial kit. you need to be aware that your not going to be completely backed by my guarantee unless your using the entire kit. not trying to deter the experiment,feel free to try,just be aware that i have publicly stated there is a margin of error that could present itself, however unlikely it may be...if your into to trying,then so am I,i just had to spew out my disclaimer part of it....and the answer to your question is monday,i'll PM you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456