Close

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 193

Thread: Obama's War Crimes

              
  1. #126
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    285
    Rep Points
    289.6
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One of you could be a woman. I wasn't calling you gay.

    Plus it was just a joke... you Europeans are too easily offended. But it was probably my evil American side that made me do it. My goal of course being emotional domination over you.

    I was hoping you would break into tears and then I could take your stuff.
    Actually, I was thinking that your answer was just in line with what I call the American way (for example the foreign policy), if you donīt agree or are willing to discuss, you attack.
    1995 BMW M3GT nr:111/350 TwinTurbo and some other mods.

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mikecoupe Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is what you get Sveinn if you argu with Americans,they are always RightClick here to enlarge

    Just tell them they are the best because they really think they are,that is why a lot off people in the world do not like the US.


    @Sticky ,Offcourse now it is a joke ,come on this is the way you are.
    It's not a joke, we're all evil idiots. And of course you can't argue with Americans. If you do we send drones.

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3GTtt Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Actually, I was thinking that your answer was just in line with what I call the American way (for example the foreign policy), if you donīt agree or are willing to discuss, you attack.
    You are right, attacking with sarcasm and jokes. We're vicious.

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    285
    Rep Points
    289.6
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are right, attacking with sarcasm and jokes. We're vicious.
    Probably because you dont have any drones to bomb me with ..

    for the record, this was a joke Click here to enlarge
    1995 BMW M3GT nr:111/350 TwinTurbo and some other mods.

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3GTtt Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Probably because you dont have any drones to bomb me with ..

    for the record, this was a joke Click here to enlarge
    I have a store with remote control planes pretty close, I'll figure out the logistics of getting it there. I'd watch what you say. Especially considering my countries propensity for warfare and now remote warfare.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    285
    Rep Points
    289.6
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I honesly wouldn't be surpirced if someone from your infamous intelligence agency would knock on my door following my writing here, just because of my comments. That would be in line with the rest of it.

    If I am not a big fan of how America conducts its foreign affairs and treats it fellow citicents of this world, Therefore I must be a threat to America! Click here to enlarge and need to be taken out of circulation.
    1995 BMW M3GT nr:111/350 TwinTurbo and some other mods.

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3GTtt Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I honesly wouldn't be surpirced if someone from your infamous intelligence agency would knock on my door following my writing here, just because of my comments. That would be in line with the rest of it.
    I'd be flattered if any intelligence agency read germanboost. And if they did, they might lighten up a bit and realize things are not as they should be. This website is very critical of the American government unless you somehow miss all of that.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3GTtt Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I am not a big fan of how America conducts its foreign affairs and treats it fellow citicents of this world, Therefore I must be a threat to America! and need to be taken out of circulation.
    Only if you intend to try to harm Americans or America over your opinion on America's foreign policy. Which you aren't. So let's not exaggerate drone strikes against valid terrorist targets as also being applicable against those having a discussion on politics/governments.

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,701
    Rep Points
    6,085.4
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    61


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you Europeans are too easily offended
    Good argument for a Polish guy.

    But judging by all previous argumentation that nationality has been effectively brainwashed away...
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,191
    Rep Points
    913.6
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd be flattered if any intelligence agency read germanboost.
    If you write the name Osama Bin Laden more than three times a day, they probably are Click here to enlarge

    Patriot act II ftw!
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Points
    716.2
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So your position is that we should only capture terrorists with ground troops, and that they should all be given the right to a trial? So what laws will they be tried by? They aren't US citizens. I agree that US citizens should receive due process. The whole new-war paradigm makes things more difficult. It use to be easy to identify the bad guy - they were wearing different uniforms. Now there is no official "war zone" and the nationalities are just as diverse as the countries in which they are hiding.
    No, my position is that the US should not be allowed to invade another countries airspace and kill people.

    what would the response be from the US if Pakistan operated a drone in the US and killed people who are on US soil in the name that those individuals (regardless of nationality) were enemies of the Pakistan state. There would be a huge uproar here but...that is exactly what the US is doing in Pakistan.


    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,191
    Rep Points
    913.6
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, my position is that the US should not be allowed to invade another countries airspace and kill people.

    what would the response be from the US if Pakistan operated a drone in the US and killed people who are on US soil in the name that those individuals (regardless of nationality) were enemies of the Pakistan state. There would be a huge uproar here but...that is exactly what the US is doing in Pakistan.
    Exactly. What is so hard to understand about this? I don't get it. I can't believe US folks are that narrow-minded.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Points
    716.2
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly. What is so hard to understand about this? I don't get it. I can't believe US folks are that narrow-minded.
    I think it is reflective of their mind set. What is interesting is that the only ones who think it is ok are the US folks.

    like the saying goes, you can only lead a horse to water..


    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    9400' ASL, Colorado
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    1,253.3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly. What is so hard to understand about this? I don't get it. I can't believe US folks are that narrow-minded.
    Not all US citizens are of this mindset.


    Current:
    '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '00 S2000
    Previous:
    '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    798
    Rep Points
    634.7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, my position is that the US should not be allowed to invade another countries airspace and kill people.

    what would the response be from the US if Pakistan operated a drone in the US and killed people who are on US soil in the name that those individuals (regardless of nationality) were enemies of the Pakistan state. There would be a huge uproar here but...that is exactly what the US is doing in Pakistan.
    I fully support Pakistan's right to shoot down our drones if they haven't approved our access to their airspace.

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    152
    Rep Points
    -111.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good argument for a Polish guy.

    But judging by all previous argumentation that nationality has been effectively brainwashed away...
    Haha exactly ,he is the last one to give an opinion ,what a hypocrit.

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    798
    Rep Points
    634.7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This may be a hard concept for some but every individual (american or otherwise) is innocent until proven guilty.

    The approach of execution based upon nationality and ethnic background was tried by someone once...remember his name?
    LOL. This is la-la-land 101 man. Based on this "principle" there can be no warfare either. I applaud your sense of a utopian society, but it isn't based in the reality of the human condition.

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    798
    Rep Points
    634.7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3GTtt Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not going to split hairs here since you know your history but probably the biggest contributer to the US being able to put a man on the moon was a German Nazi defector called Werner Von Braun, but that is another story.

    On the last comment I think its a very valid analogy, I actually think that America is going nowhere with their foreign policy and terror methods, and this will in the end be the downfall of America. For bullies it just takes growing up, for Empires it takes decates if not centruries.
    I think it's funny that you hate my country, but I don't hate yours. The contempt you have for us is on-display. It undermines any points you are trying to make.

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    798
    Rep Points
    634.7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3GTtt Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Again, it is impossible to discuss these things with most Americans, due to the fact that they ar faaaaaar to self centered and many will NEVER have the intellect needed to look at things from both sides of the table. To many, America is the center of the universe, anyone not American is secondary, and insignificant casualty of the American way.

    Sticky what do you even know about my friend from Luxembourg and his knowledge of history to make a statement like that?.
    How do you even know that what you have been tought in school on history is unbiast and true? Again its typical American ignorance thinking that you know best. Americas superpower mentality will never ever give you a clear and true picture of what is actual and what is fiction.. You should watch Wag the dog with Dustin Hoffman and DeNiro.. great display on how you could possible manipulate the ignorance of many Americans.

    How many American civilians have been killed in terrorist attacks sine WWII?
    How many innocent civillians has America killed in various countries either by invasion, proxy wars or by remote since WWII?

    I'm by no means saying that 9/11 was ok or it will EVER be justified, or any other terrorist act by that matter. But the US has a funny way of calling everything against their interests "terrorist acts" and everything in their favor a military action nessesary to protect the American way of life and the freedom of Americans.

    A drone bombing a wedding in Pakistan killing women and children, how can you call that anything else than a terrorist act? Yes maybe there was someone attending that had some links to a terrorist organisation.. fantastic reasoning.

    America will always find a new enemy, because its good for business. And if it means that civillians will die and American soildiers also, then so be it. Business is business.
    We are in your head so bad. You hate us! You are jealous of us! We are stupid and arrogant, hate mongers, terrorists, manipulators of history, etc.

    You left out the aid we give to basically every other $#@!ing country in the world.

    $#@!ty way to live man...hope you find peace one day.

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, my position is that the US should not be allowed to invade another countries airspace and kill people. what would the response be from the US if Pakistan operated a drone in the US and killed people who are on US soil in the name that those individuals (regardless of nationality) were enemies of the Pakistan state. There would be a huge uproar here but...that is exactly what the US is doing in Pakistan.
    Might be different if someone attacked thousands of Pakistani citizens and the US was harboring the fugitive responsible don't you think?

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not all US citizens are of this mindset.
    And also not everyone is saying the same thing so being grouped together doesn't make sense.

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mikecoupe Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haha exactly ,he is the last one to give an opinion ,what a hypocrit.
    Hypocrite how?

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think it's funny that you hate my country, but I don't hate yours. The contempt you have for us is on-display. It undermines any points you are trying to make.
    Exactly. They say the US hates everyone and treats them like an enemy yet that is how they are acting.

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    389
    Rep Points
    2.0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Um.... he is killing American citizens if he says so. That isn't proactive, that is a complete and utter violation of our rights. Due process used to be something important in the legal system. Now he doesn't even at the very least consult congress. Wonderful.
    Being an "American citizen" just means you were born in the US, or are naturalized. It does not give you the right to plot to kill some or all of the 350 million people who live here.

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Being an "American citizen" just means you were born in the US, or are naturalized. It does not give you the right to plot to kill some or all of the 350 million people who live here.
    Yes but it also means you are protected under the Constitution. Being on US soil does not mean you are somehow in a "safe" zone where you can hide.

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    389
    Rep Points
    2.0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I do understand that war isn't a nice thing, which is why wars should be prosecuted quickly and with definitive exit criteria and strategy.

    What we have here is not a war, but rather a never-ending kill list which includes American citizens who are put to death not based on any evidence or outcome of a hearing or trial. All of these people are being put to death based on intelligence of various sources. Some sources may be credible, while others may be based entirely on hearsay as noted in the video. There is no chance for you to confront your accusers, disprove evidence, or make any sort of defense for yourself. One moment you are here; the next you are vaporized.

    The potential for blowback in the Middle East is unreal. The fact that we will soon have drones circling overhead in the US, and an administration that is on record for using this platform against its own citizens, is chilling.
    And by your logic, the only reason why it was ok to kill bin-laden, without trial was because he was a saudi arabian, not an American. Click here to enlarge

    Folks, this is what it now takes for the west to stay safe. Will there be colateral damage? yes, but it's far cheaper, and results in less loss of life, than making up crap about weapons of mass destruction, and invading other countries, with the full force of your army.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •