Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 193

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    9400' ASL, Colorado
    Posts
    886
    Rep Points
    1,301.6
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    Angry Obama's War Crimes

    Hardly mentioned in the mainstream media, and not brought up one time during the debates or election cycle by any candidate other than Ron Paul.



    What in the hell has happened to our country?
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,186
    Rep Points
    934.8
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    if a president is reactive to terrorist people complain, if the president is proactive people complain! I just dont get it, dont you people understand that war isnt a nice thing? Some times unfortunately there will be some ugly results and at times as well as collateral damage.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,478
    Rep Points
    32,154.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    if a president is reactive to terrorist people complain, if the president is proactive people complain! I just dont get it, dont you people understand that war isnt a nice thing? Some times unfortunately there will be some ugly results and at times as well as collateral damage.
    Um.... he is killing American citizens if he says so. That isn't proactive, that is a complete and utter violation of our rights. Due process used to be something important in the legal system. Now he doesn't even at the very least consult congress. Wonderful.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    389
    Rep Points
    2.0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Um.... he is killing American citizens if he says so. That isn't proactive, that is a complete and utter violation of our rights. Due process used to be something important in the legal system. Now he doesn't even at the very least consult congress. Wonderful.
    Being an "American citizen" just means you were born in the US, or are naturalized. It does not give you the right to plot to kill some or all of the 350 million people who live here.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,478
    Rep Points
    32,154.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 Click here to enlarge
    Being an "American citizen" just means you were born in the US, or are naturalized. It does not give you the right to plot to kill some or all of the 350 million people who live here.
    Yes but it also means you are protected under the Constitution. Being on US soil does not mean you are somehow in a "safe" zone where you can hide.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    389
    Rep Points
    2.0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yes but it also means you are protected under the Constitution. Being on US soil does not mean you are somehow in a "safe" zone where you can hide.
    The constitution is just a 300 year old document that has absolutely no real bearing on the way we live our lives today. You just want to take those statements verbatim, however, the writers of it, would object to every part of your current way of life, if they saw it today.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    9400' ASL, Colorado
    Posts
    886
    Rep Points
    1,301.6
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14



    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    if a president is reactive to terrorist people complain, if the president is proactive people complain! I just dont get it, dont you people understand that war isnt a nice thing? Some times unfortunately there will be some ugly results and at times as well as collateral damage.
    I do understand that war isn't a nice thing, which is why wars should be prosecuted quickly and with definitive exit criteria and strategy.

    What we have here is not a war, but rather a never-ending kill list which includes American citizens who are put to death not based on any evidence or outcome of a hearing or trial. All of these people are being put to death based on intelligence of various sources. Some sources may be credible, while others may be based entirely on hearsay as noted in the video. There is no chance for you to confront your accusers, disprove evidence, or make any sort of defense for yourself. One moment you are here; the next you are vaporized.

    The potential for blowback in the Middle East is unreal. The fact that we will soon have drones circling overhead in the US, and an administration that is on record for using this platform against its own citizens, is chilling.
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,478
    Rep Points
    32,154.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    There is no chance for you to confront your accusers, disprove evidence, or make any sort of defense for yourself. One moment you are here; the next you are vaporized.
    Sounds American.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    994
    Rep Points
    938.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    I do understand that war isn't a nice thing, which is why wars should be prosecuted quickly and with definitive exit criteria and strategy.

    What we have here is not a war, but rather a never-ending kill list which includes American citizens who are put to death not based on any evidence or outcome of a hearing or trial. All of these people are being put to death based on intelligence of various sources. Some sources may be credible, while others may be based entirely on hearsay as noted in the video. There is no chance for you to confront your accusers, disprove evidence, or make any sort of defense for yourself. One moment you are here; the next you are vaporized.

    The potential for blowback in the Middle East is unreal. The fact that we will soon have drones circling overhead in the US, and an administration that is on record for using this platform against its own citizens, is chilling.
    There already are drones circling around. I live about an hour away from Grissom AFB and a friend of mine got some pics and a video of it. I will post the pic soon.
    ​#Chuckstrong

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    389
    Rep Points
    2.0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    I do understand that war isn't a nice thing, which is why wars should be prosecuted quickly and with definitive exit criteria and strategy.

    What we have here is not a war, but rather a never-ending kill list which includes American citizens who are put to death not based on any evidence or outcome of a hearing or trial. All of these people are being put to death based on intelligence of various sources. Some sources may be credible, while others may be based entirely on hearsay as noted in the video. There is no chance for you to confront your accusers, disprove evidence, or make any sort of defense for yourself. One moment you are here; the next you are vaporized.

    The potential for blowback in the Middle East is unreal. The fact that we will soon have drones circling overhead in the US, and an administration that is on record for using this platform against its own citizens, is chilling.
    And by your logic, the only reason why it was ok to kill bin-laden, without trial was because he was a saudi arabian, not an American. Click here to enlarge

    Folks, this is what it now takes for the west to stay safe. Will there be colateral damage? yes, but it's far cheaper, and results in less loss of life, than making up crap about weapons of mass destruction, and invading other countries, with the full force of your army.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Points
    2,386.1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 Click here to enlarge

    Folks, this is what it now takes for the west to stay safe. Will there be colateral damage? yes, but it's far cheaper, and results in less loss of life, than making up crap about weapons of mass destruction, and invading other countries, with the full force of your army.

    we must also refrain from using E85 that is one of the biggest dangers to our community currently
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    389
    Rep Points
    2.0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    we must also refrain from using E85 that is one of the biggest dangers to our community currently
    dummy, you think the difference between a flex fuel vehicle and yours is just the badge.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,186
    Rep Points
    934.8
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    would you rather us go on the hunt after the next 9/11?? or make it so that there is no corner on earth for terrorist to hide like now!! This video is propaganda to only point out 20-30 unfortunate deaths but not to mentions the thousands that were done correctly and prevented future terrorist acts

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,478
    Rep Points
    32,154.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    would you rather us go on the hunt after the next 9/11?? or make it so that there is no corner on earth for terrorist to hide like now!! This video is propaganda to only point out 20-30 unfortunate deaths but not to mentions the thousands that were done correctly and prevented future terrorist acts
    Stop trying to scare people with the next 9-11 bull$#@!. That is no excuse for killing American citizens or curbing the freedom of Americans:

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin
    He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    would you rather us go on the hunt after the next 9/11?? or make it so that there is no corner on earth for terrorist to hide like now!! This video is propaganda to only point out 20-30 unfortunate deaths but not to mentions the thousands that were done correctly and prevented future terrorist acts
    This video shows that Obama is full of $#@!. That is a useful data point.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,478
    Rep Points
    32,154.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    He just says what people want to hear, nobody bothers to check what he actually does.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He just says what people want to hear, nobody bothers to check what he actually does.
    This.

    I'm glad he's smoking $#@!s with the drones. I just hope we have good intel.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,186
    Rep Points
    934.8
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    no problem, if we wait until they do something we will have all the proof we need to attack! We have no clue what our administration knows about these people, being an american citizen doesnt make you a good person, the okc bomber was a us citizen...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,350
    Rep Points
    2,779.7
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    After watching the entire season of Homeland in one day, this just seems all too eery...

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    After watching the entire season of Homeland in one day, this just seems all too eery...
    lol, im about to get caught up onwhat i missed so far from season 2.

    as someone who has "been there", EVERY AMERICAN has a right to due process, anything less sets a precendance for total control. Once war is DECLARED, it needs to be as swift as possible, as violent as possible in order to be over as soon as possible. anything less is unjust. Politicians should have ZERO input once it begins. what does that mean, that means POTUS needs to set a CLEAR GOAL on what he wants to achieve, and then let the big lean green machine go to work

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    What is disturbing is the justification of killing people. American or not, you are innocent until proven guilty.

    Of the potential candidates it is too bad for the rest of the world this guy got in. As I have said before the only one who seemed to understand was Paul.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,478
    Rep Points
    32,154.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    What is disturbing is the justification of killing people. American or not, you are innocent until proven guilty.
    I think you meant guilty until proven innocent.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Same thing for Obamo...
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,478
    Rep Points
    32,154.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Same thing for Obamo...
    Fine, but the point being guilty first and due process later.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    and he was still voted in...what can i say.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •