Close

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He put 10 cars on you but other cars making more power didn't? Just doesn't add up, a Ford GT with an upgraded supercharger should be walking all these cars.

So a 615 whp Z05 you tied but a 640 whp m3 puts 10 cars on you? Huh?

640 whp for a built motor m3 IS underwhelming.
    Drews car was absolutely spanking people.. he spanked me.. and I believe Kenton and him (800rwhp) were neck and neck. Drew also jumped me at the start by quite a few cars.. admittedly . but we were just having fun so I wasn't butt hurt. rwhp means jack $#@! if you can't put it down and Drew was putting it down.. that's for sure. I pulled about 200rwhp out of my car and was performing WAY better.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    free procede m3 meth upgrade..
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Who cares what they want? I'd post up my content. Sounds like they are catering to bimmerpost with the video, lame.
    Didn't Bimmerpost sponsor the event?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dirty Dog Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeHow much did he pay you?
    Gave him tons of Haltech T-Shirts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so it was a botched start and 570 vs 650 hp and he pulled up next to you at the end? thats still worth watching, post it up.

Maybe its just me, but the fun is showing how things played out in reality.
    If thats not what your after, why race at all, just look at dyno graphs, shake hands and go home
    Well said.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    Drews car was absolutely spanking people.. he spanked me.. and I believe Kenton and him (800rwhp) were neck and neck. Drew also jumped me at the start by quite a few cars.. admittedly . but we were just having fun so I wasn't butt hurt. rwhp means jack $#@! if you can't put it down and Drew was putting it down.. that's for sure. I pulled about 200rwhp out of my car and was performing WAY better.
    The DCT flat out rips, no doubt. I do not deny that car will be fast. It just is weak for a built motor M3, should be even stronger. Imagine it with another 100-200 whp.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    Didn't Bimmerpost sponsor the event?
    http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...or-their-event

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Seriously this lack of videos and controlling the content is Gustav level paranoia and BS.

We need our own event.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Seriously this lack of videos and controlling the content is Gustav level paranoia and BS.

We need our own event.
    pm incoming

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow, This is BS pushed to the extreme!
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Pretty lame with guys holding out not posting vids..

Here are a few I ran across of the F10 M5 out there..

And a E60 M5 with similar mods to mine..

09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marv85 Click here to enlarge
    Wow, This is BS pushed to the extreme!
    No kidding. And I get no refund either even though I told them I wasn't sure if I could make it but they wouldn't hold a spot. Always on the losing end of this junk.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There we go, screw them for wanting to control peoples videos.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by longboarder Click here to enlarge
    Hey Terry - it was great to see you again btw. Using Eric (Renntech tuned 2013 E63 biturbo) as a proxy, your car is insanely fast given everyone that he beat up. His car was the surprise of the event.

I only want to post up runs that were clean. And for the same reason I don't want to post up my run against Shiv. We didn't communicate on the roll-on speed. He was going at 60 and I hadn't gone any faster than a 45/50 start on any run. So the start was botched. He was gaining on me at the end so clearly his car is faster.

Bah, $#@! that a chase is a race!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    sig worthy comment right thur

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey LM, see above. 567 uncorrected (570 STD/555 SAE). Given the results when I actually hooked up, I would say those numbers are low.

My car was flawless...no issues at all and ran incredibly fast. A number of people at the event were quite surprised at how well it ran.
    My only regret is that my pristine 2013 with not a scratch now has 1,000 rock pits all over the lower body panels and rims. The car has been christened. lol.

I wanted to run you for fun, but there really wasn't to much time. :/ next time when my car is a little faster.
    The rock chips, wow. I can't even even describe how many scratches I got on my car LOL. I gotta bring some of that blue tape next time. FWD with traction problems throwing rocks everywhere.

Go pro's?
    I gotta invest in a couple.. Sick outside shots too though.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    Love chasing and pulling up top.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I gotta invest in a couple.. Sick outside shots too though.
    I need to do a similar setup to that guy, really well done. How many did he have? Just Go Pro HD I'm guessing?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok I got to page 4 then skipped. Let me get this straight so no Single turbos 3's raced? I've legit been patiently waiting to see what the RB cars would do next to the single cars, and not one race happened? If so that sucks beyond belief. Also this 5th gear problem I keep reading about is only common on autos I believe correct?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    sig worthy comment right thur
    Everybody botched a few races as a result of the conditions. There was a $#@!load of dirt/pebbles on the runway - hell even the GTR's and 911T's were 4-wheel spinning. A couple cars even spun so bad they went off the runway (UGR Gallardo and a Vette) and some had issues with the start if there wasn't clear communication about the roll-on speed. For you guys that weren't there, it would have happened to you as well.

I just viewed my run against Shiv for the first time. Says it all...he tried a start at 60 mph and I wasn't expecting it and we didn't communicate a roll-on speed. I was going from 40 mph all day long. The GoPro is on my face and you can see my panic and how I had to catch up quickly at the start and you can see very clearly that I immediately pulled a couple cars and you can then see Shiv stop my pull and then begin to pull on me.

I'm not going to pass it off as a win. Anyone that tries to do that is a pussy in my book. I will post the facts (vids with details) so that people can have the info to make their own assessment.
    Last edited by longboarder; 11-12-2012 at 09:17 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I need to do a similar setup to that guy, really well done. How many did he have? Just Go Pro HD I'm guessing?
    yea, pretty much lol.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Everybody botched a few races as a result of the conditions. There was a $#@!load of dirt/pebbles on the runway - hell even the GTR's and 911T's were 4-wheel spinning. A couple cars even spun so bad they went off the runway (UGR Gallardo and a Vette) and some had issues with the start if there wasn't clear communication about the roll-on speed. For you guys that weren't there, it would have happened to you as well.

I just viewed my run against Shiv for the first time. Says it all...he tried a start at 60 mph and I wasn't expecting it and we didn't communicate a roll-on speed. I was going from 40 mph all day long. The GoPro is on my face and you can see my panic and how I had to catch up quickly at the start and you can see very clearly that I immediately pulled a couple cars and you can then see Shiv stop my pull and then begin to pull on me.

I'm not going to pass it off as a win. Anyone that tries to do that is a pussy in my book. I will post the facts (vids with details) so that people can have the info to make their own assessment.

its easy man, there is a video, no need to explain how it went down, post it, then talk about it. Im with the majority here that if theres a vid and not posting, its BS, and thats pussy in our book. Ever seen me lose a race? yup, ever seen me lose a race to a lesser car? yup. see the difference yet

let me be clear and leave no interpretation. I have no issue with you, as a person. I DO feel that you do not have 567rwhp on an accurate dyno (the delta gain is close though) i DO NOT think those #s are 5 psi, I DO NOT think it is ok to have video's and refuse to post because a former vendor loses/ does not do as well as one anticipated. That is low for any REAL enthusiast to do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    its easy man, there is a video, no need to explain how it went down, post it, then talk about it. Im with the majority here that if theres a vid and not posting, its BS, and thats pussy in our book. Ever seen me lose a race? yup, ever seen me lose a race to a lesser car? yup. see the difference yet

let me be clear and leave no interpretation. I have no issue with you, as a person. I DO feel that you do not have 567rwhp on an accurate dyno (the delta gain is close though) i DO NOT think those #s are 5 psi, I DO NOT think it is ok to have video's and refuse to post because a former vendor loses/ does not do as well as one anticipated. That is low for any REAL enthusiast to do.
    Supplemental information to put a video in context is a good thing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Some people buy and mod cars just to talk about em.. Others buy them, mod em run the living sh*t out of em and share with the rest of their peers all in good fun. Pride gets in the way in too many circumstances. I could care less about the outcome. Some people take this stuff way too personal lol
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    654 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Supplemental information to put a video in context is a good thing.
    It will be fun to see the videos. For example I'm looking forward to seeing my runs vs. Wedge. As long as the video says the start was bad, or one car was running less boost, or someone missed a gear, then it's all good for everyone.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Anyone that tries to do that is a pussy in my book.
    Anyone scared to post a legal vid of a friendly race is a pussy in my book.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast