Close

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    isnt terrys car faster than siks by 4-5mph in the 1/4? and there were claims you ran pretty even with terry? no shot IMO
    wheres that race everyone would find "interesting" and let it be known terry was not running nearly the boost he was when he dynoed 520... also the 500hp flex fuel is at the motor im guessing? lol
    At full boost back home on the VBOX I trapped 130mph, and Serg trapped 124mph, but Serg was also carrying Warren and his pass seat. So we think he is in the 126mph range right now. Hopefully with a few tweaks we can get him up over 128mph at Famoso whenever they open up. I would guess with a few tricks and weight loss Wedge could trap maybe 124mph. Wedge when are you hitting up the track next with the new tuning?

I was planning on racing Sat but they cancelled the track day. Dammit. Won't be another for a month.
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 11-15-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    id love to know why there is such a disparity in trap speeds amoungst people with the same car and similar mods... lol

i know throwing timing and octane at a car is the easiest way to go faster but hotrod beat most of these times with his pixy dust and pump gas... what does he know and why does ur car go 124-125 on stock turbos and others go 116 lol
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    its in the details man. whats interesting is still the lack of fftec/vishnu video's..
    we showed that wedge's car is not nearly as fast as people tried to make it seem

you have no idea the amount of joy it is to see shiv fail.

of course, im sour that it means no real progress for the N54. I really really want to see a STG 3 TT option if fueling is now sufficient.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    id love to know why there is such a disparity in trap speeds amoungst people with the same car and similar mods... lol

i know throwing timing and octane at a car is the easiest way to go faster but hotrod beat most of these times with his pixy dust and pump gas... what does he know and why does ur car go 124-125 on stock turbos and others go 116 lol
    +1. We've been wondering that for a while :/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Racing is a details business. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ooops! Got the Jason's mixed up. The Jason i'm referring to is one of the event coordinators. Not Jason Lui. My apologies! I cannot speak on Jason Lui, I do not know him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hahaha how much for the details. Everything is for sale in business
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Wedge it's kind of hard to compare the race with my S4 to yours with Sick335 because I missed fourth gear. I shifted cleanly when I raced him. The video shows it right there where I immediately start pulling, then suddenly drop back like I hit a wall.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Like I said earlier though, your car is VERY fast. It seems that a few people are getting down on Wedge's car because he was beat by an RB car, but that's not to say his car isn't one of the fastest stock turbo N54's around. It just shows us that RB's are a legitimate upgrade and something that a stock turbo car just can't keep up with.

Based on how Wedge's car pulled, I wouldn't doubt that he could put down 420 at the wheels on our Mustang dyno. I have no idea how that would translate to a given Dynojet, though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not that I remember. It was a little disappointed I didn't get to hook up with everyone in the 400-500 class. I really needed to get out of there early on Sunday because I had a 14 hour drive home. I think if I was running the event I would have staged the cars in the parking lot by HP so the groups weren't so spread out. Really had to go looking for people to run. As you noticed I ended up racing a few people in the 500+ range and got my ass handed to me on a few passes. Hopefully I can make it down for the next event also. Look forward to catching up with you then.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    @Wedge1967 we're we supposed to run it? I'm not sure I know someone with your color 335 came up to me at the end of the day wanting to race.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't disagree. I think if you wouldn't have missed the shift you would have won hands down. It was a good race and I wish we would have went and ran again. Really looking forward to the next event. This being my first, I wasn't sure what to expect and how my car would perform considering it was just flashed and tuned the Friday before the event. I wish I would have had the camera just a little wider so we could see the front of your car, because you will pulling me back in.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Thomas@GIAC Click here to enlarge
    Wedge it's kind of hard to compare the race with my S4 to yours with Sick335 because I missed fourth gear. I shifted cleanly when I raced him. The video shows it right there where I immediately start pulling, then suddenly drop back like I hit a wall.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    ^As Shiv no longer posts on this forum, Sticky should just remove this bull$#@! restriction. His forum would benefit from it.
    Isn't a bull$#@! restriction and it's not happening.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Unfortunately this forum won't run for free, and if some or one vendor doesn't have to pay then why should others? I don't blame sticky for limiting shiv's posts.

IMO shiv should pay to be a vendor here and try to contribute
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Rob@RBTurbo Click here to enlarge
    I don't know alot about Jason's past over there but I have certainly seen and read about others getting slapped out of existence and most of the time it DOES seem unjust.However, I feel this is worth mentioning especially considering Stickys comments about him protecting his vendors. Keep in mind RB sponsors NEITHER forum.1) There was a time where Sticky would post things to homepage referencing RB Turbos.2) Now that there is another paying Vendor with a product on the horizon, Sticky now references those articles as "upgraded turbos".3) Jason, despited having 3 or so other PAYING vendors who are competitively TODAY with RB, just posted about 4 links to races DIRECTLY citing them as RB cars.4) RB is allowed to post multiple times a day on Jason's Forum.5) BB is highly technical in some areas and it is refreshing. I remember sharing much more of my knowledge here back when I was allowed to post freely, to benefit those asking true tech questions- ones that had nothing to do with promoting my product. For quite some time I have not been able without paying to do as such. On the other forum, however I can do as I like for the most part.6) More and more each day, this forum is filled with personal attacks. Threads with pages and pages of nonsense. Much is fueled by admin pokes and constant fuel additions to fires. Much times it is a soap opera rather than a tech forum. At least on the other forum, the admin is not the one responsible for this type of behavior; and quite to the contrary when they see it going that way they just delete some or all of it.Just a couple things to think about Sticky. You are not quite as realistic about what you think this forum is compared to Jason's as what you should be, at least from my perspective. You can get there, if you see it for what it is. I am sure you will take offense to constructive criticisms and set me ablaze, and I guess that is just par for the course. One post for the day.Rob
    Someone's feelings are hurt eh?

What is accurate here first of all is that is that you sponsor neither forum. You admit to using bimmerpost and like how they let you post multiple times a day without you having to give them a cent. I'm sure you enjoy it. I'm sure you also tell everyone how you link to n54tech on your product page to contact you as it is the only forum that will allow you to discuss business without paying.

You're cheap Rob. You're just a guy making turbos in his garage trying to hold onto every last dollar. You aren't running a serious business.

Secondly, an article with your "turbos" was posted on the front page TWO DAYS AGO. Holy $#@!, not good enough for you? Not enough free exposure? Maybe I should rename the site robbeckboost.com. Would that make you happy? Would that be enough free advertising for you?

How insane of me to refer to your turbos as upgraded turbos. In the very first sentence of the article:

Last night I hit the dyno to see what the car can do with the new ported N54 cylinder head, RB turbos
    Your whining and crying is... well, comical at best. How many articles have been put up reference your turbos? Oh wow, day before the aforementioned article yet another one: http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...os-from-a-roll

Two articles in two days not good enough for you? You missed those somehow?

You need to quit crying already because you can't abuse the system here. Nobody stops discussion about your turbos, nobody censors your turbos, nobody does anything to you.

A lot of personal attacks have come from you, attacking Vargas because you are mad your little garage experiment is coming to an end. Go attack them on Bimmerpost in the same manner and see how it goes. Tell me how nice, kind, and cuddly Jason is after that.

Unlike Jason, I'm a part of the community. I talk to the members. I interact with them daily. I don't just isolate myself and sit in an office snorting coke off hookers tits while making money at the communities expense and having others do the dirty work for me. Things get more heated here because people actually are allowed to talk. It isn't censored garbage propping up a few people. That to me is far more important and worth some "soap opera" aspects rather than resorting to mass censorship. I don't need or want your advice.

No offense Rob, but my business is more successful and growing more rapidly than yours which has very little upside at this point. And if you ever wanted to expand you would need more from me like your continued lobbying for oh more than one post per day to advertise your little product towards your intended demographic even more. I don't need you Rob and frankly I think rather than criticizing others you should spend more time on your turbos and your own business.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wedge1967 Click here to enlarge
    Not that I remember. It was a little disappointed I didn't get to hook up with everyone in the 400-500 class. I really needed to get out of there early on Sunday because I had a 14 hour drive home. I think if I was running the event I would have staged the cars in the parking lot by HP so the groups weren't so spread out. Really had to go looking for people to run. As you noticed I ended up racing a few people in the 500+ range and got my ass handed to me on a few passes. Hopefully I can make it down for the next event also. Look forward to catching up with you then.
    Yea, I'm in the same position. I only got to go up 5 races. I could have gotten much more I just wanted to race higher hp cars. I think I had the whole 400hp group covered. I tried to get in the 500's no body wanted to race me. Did you race the Evo at all?

@Thomas@GIAC I wanted to run your S4 it was the b5 right? They started the trophy runs that time and I just left. What cars did you race?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    Ooops! Got the Jason's mixed up. The Jason i'm referring to is one of the event coordinators. Not Jason Lui. My apologies! I cannot speak on Jason Lui, I do not know him.
    No worries.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No. All in all a little disappointing. We really should have ran. Now that I know what to expect, I think I'm going to have a kill list and just hunt down those cars to race and get them out of the way first before going after other cars and wasting my time. I raced the CLK500 because the guy didn't have anyone to race, but by the time I hit the half mile you couldn't hardly see him in my GoPro video. LOL He was really cool and I felt bad for him, but he was having a good time.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Yea, I'm in the same position. I only got to go up 5 races. I could have gotten much more I just wanted to race higher hp cars. I think I had the whole 400hp group covered. I tried to get in the 500's no body wanted to race me. Did you race the Evo at all?

@Thomas@GIAC I wanted to run your S4 it was the b5 right? They started the trophy runs that time and I just left. What cars did you race?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No. All in all a little disappointing. We really should have ran. Now that I know what to expect, I think I'm going to have a kill list and just hunt down those cars to race and get them out of the way first before going after other cars and wasting my time. I raced the CLK500 because the guy didn't have anyone to race, but by the time I hit the half mile you couldn't hardly see him in my GoPro video. LOL He was really cool and I felt bad for him, but he was having a good time.
    I know, when I saw that guy listed in the 300hp group I didn't even know what to think. I wanted to race Terry, a stock GTR, modded m5, and a SCe9x m3. They all had bigger fish to fry. I'll be ready next time with more power. I look forward to racing you, maybe you'll have another set of bigger twins?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I met that guy, really nice guy.. out there to have a good time. I raced a few people just because they didn't have anyone to go against.. or they asked me too. $#@!.. I raced the damn UGR Galardo because noone else would line up against him. I have a video of it.. but the damn video is upside down.. dude destroyed me. Still would have destroyed me on Sunday when my car was running right (we raced on Saturday) but likely wouldn't have been QUITE as embarrassing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    ... I don't just isolate myself and sit in an office snorting coke off hookers tits while making money...
    I don't believe you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    TLDR; many super fast 335s at shift sector. 99% of them not working correctly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mykal Click here to enlarge
    I don't believe you.
    If that was the case I'd at least have videos to prove it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If that was the case I'd at least have videos to prove it.
    Too bad, sounds like fun.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tzu Click here to enlarge
    TLDR; many super fast 335s at shift sector. 99% of them not working correctly.
    Always seems to happen that way. Click here to enlarge The easiest thing is just for everyone to take their cars to the local dragstrips when they are running properly to see how they do.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Always seems to happen that way. Click here to enlarge The easiest thing is just for everyone to take their cars to the local dragstrips when they are running properly to see how they do.
    +1000000000000. You know that would never happen. They like to live on dyno numbers and theories.
    07 e92 335i 6spd FBO for now

03 z06. 402 with a YSI. 910whp 756wtq at 15psi 93 and meth. Current

2007 e90 335 6at Rb turbos, Fbo, meth 11.7 at 124mph 17psi 93 and meth. Sold

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast