Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    157
    Rep Points
    88.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Gintani Stage 3 Supercharger?

    Price? Power? Specs? Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    This is not quite "officially" available yet.

    I can tell you this much, the cars are making STUPID power. I'll give you a conservative, ballpark figure of ~850 crank hp. Regarding boost, over 20 psi has been hit.

    I can't tell you the compression ratio only that it is lower.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On a Isalnd
    Posts
    148
    Rep Points
    77.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is not quite "officially" available yet.

    I can tell you this much, the cars are making STUPID power. I'll give you a conservative, ballpark figure of ~850 crank hp. Regarding boost, over 20 psi has been hit.

    I can't tell you the compression ratio only that it is lower.
    Wow ... That is stupid power!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 808E90 Click here to enlarge
    Wow ... That is stupid power!!
    Yes it is, I'm itching for a ride.

    Then again, mine will be similar Click here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On a Isalnd
    Posts
    148
    Rep Points
    77.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yes it is, I'm itching for a ride.

    Then again, mine will be similar Click here to enlarge
    +1 I wanna get a ride when I fly up there ... Mad props to Ginatni

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hanover, MD
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Points
    697.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    That just sounds like a good time for kids of all ages
    Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 808E90 Click here to enlarge
    +1 I wanna get a ride when I fly up there ... Mad props to Ginatni
    If my car is complete and you are in California, feel free to stop by any time and go for a spin.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    157
    Rep Points
    88.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    wow on the stock block? if so then i gotta get this....definitely a game changer

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xxe92xx Click here to enlarge
    wow on the stock block? if so then i gotta get this....definitely a game changer
    The block is sleeved.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On a Isalnd
    Posts
    148
    Rep Points
    77.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xxe92xx Click here to enlarge
    wow on the stock block? if so then i gotta get this....definitely a game changer
    Even sleeved ... Gintani took the game to a whole new level.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On a Isalnd
    Posts
    148
    Rep Points
    77.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If my car is complete and you are in California, feel free to stop by any time and go for a spin.
    Sweet ... Let me know if you ever plan to come out to the islands!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 808E90 Click here to enlarge
    Sweet ... Let me know if you ever plan to come out to the islands!!
    I've never been Click here to enlarge

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    569
    Rep Points
    432.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is not quite "officially" available yet.

    I can tell you this much, the cars are making STUPID power. I'll give you a conservative, ballpark figure of ~850 crank hp. Regarding boost, over 20 psi has been hit.

    I can't tell you the compression ratio only that it is lower.
    Doba robota Sticky
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 808E90 Click here to enlarge
    Even sleeved ... Gintani took the game to a whole new level.
    The motor build price is around ~15k by the way.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    So you are saying they have hit 700+whp already?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    So you are saying they have hit 700+whp already?
    I'm not saying anything, I'm saying it is still in development.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EUGENE-Taiwan Click here to enlarge
    Doba robota Sticky
    Haha, nice Eugene, thanks.

    Dobra Robota Click here to enlarge

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSDD Click here to enlarge
    That just sounds like a good time for kids of all ages

    the kids will love it
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,322
    Rep Points
    1,955.5
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    It seems Gintani's full focus is on the S65. I wonder what happened to the M5 supercharger that they posted about. They said figures would be released a week after the post and now months have gone buy. Not the best method to start internet penetration. I would expect they would rush it prior to ESS's release which is expected by the end of the year.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    It seems Gintani's full focus is on the S65. I wonder what happened to the M5 supercharger that they posted about. They said figures would be released a week after the post and now months have gone buy. Not the best method to start internet penetration. I would expect they would rush it prior to ESS's release which is expected by the end of the year.
    Actually, they have been developing the S85 supercharger as well.

    Their internet marketing a weak point, I agree. However, you can always pick up the phone and ask directly. I don't think they are concerning themselves with ESS just as I assume ESS is not concerning themselves with them. ESS was supposed to have this out months ago.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,322
    Rep Points
    1,955.5
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Actually, they have been developing the S85 supercharger as well.

    Their internet marketing a weak point, I agree. However, you can always pick up the phone and ask directly. I don't think they are concerning themselves with ESS just as I assume ESS is not concerning themselves with them. ESS was supposed to have this out months ago.
    To me it makes business sense to have the kit released prior to ESS, surely they will have slightly higher sales. People that buy normally like reviews so having a time gap to your competitor and reviews etc must help stacks. Its not like there are going to be similar amount of customers as the S65 and because the cars are getting old people want to get into something as soon as possible that is reasonably priced.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    To me it makes business sense to have the kit released prior to ESS, surely they will have slightly higher sales. People that buy normally like reviews so having a time gap to your competitor and reviews etc must help stacks. Its not like there are going to be similar amount of customers as the S65 and because the cars are getting old people want to get into something as soon as possible that is reasonably priced.
    They are coming in a different price point than ESS targeting a different demographic. Also, location plays a factor. If someone wants the most power, they will go to Gintani. If someone wants the best price, they will go for the base ESS kit.

    I agree with you and I have stated many times Gintani needs a better marketing approach online. However, they are more about letting the product speak and they don't engage in the forum BS like others. Does that hurt the bottom line? Perhaps, they definitely are not seeing their full potential.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is not quite "officially" available yet.

    I can tell you this much, the cars are making STUPID power. I'll give you a conservative, ballpark figure of ~850 crank hp. Regarding boost, over 20 psi has been hit.

    I can't tell you the compression ratio only that it is lower.


    Dyno an vid or it didn't happen
    Click here to enlarge

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Vids make humans happy
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    Dyno an vid or it didn't happen
    Then I guess it didn't happen, you guys will just have to wait.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •