13 33.33%
  • Mitt Romney

26 66.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm with Mitt, but it seems like a fair portion of people here (LM + Sticky) both feel that the 2 party system needs to go. Regardless, I don't see how people see anything beneficial in giving Obama another 4 yrs. He's not only failed to deliver on any of his '08 promises, but incredibly has managed to find a way to make things significantly worse during his 1st term: the deficit, unemployment, economic health, international reputation/respect. It doesn't matter which issue you choose to focus on, we've taken multiple steps back because of this man's "leadership". Adding insult to injury, the media has decided to report the Obama Administration version of the news & responding to every situation with two "reasons":
    1. It was the Bush Admin's Fault
    2. Obama "killed" Osama Bin Laden -- Which is misplaced credit because the prior administration he likes to blame so much made Osama a priority target following 9/11, giving Obama 7 yrs of intel before he even took Office.

I'm pretty sure I said this in another BB thread, but every President has inherited something. Washington inherited the country's debts after the Revolutionary War, Lincoln inherited the racial tension that eventually led to the Civil War, Reagan inherited Jimmy Carter's economic mess & now Obama inherited his predecessor's mess. Yea it sucks, but it comes with the job & if he wasn't prepared to take on the responsibilities with being President of the United States, he shouldn't of run for Office or made all this ridiculous campaign promises that he wasn't 100% sure he could deliver on.

Romney was by no means my 1st choice (I actually wanted Herman Cain), but I still cannot understand what people see in Obama (unless they're not paying any income taxes & riding the government entitlement wave).

No country, ESPECIALLY the United States, was built on the backs on freeloaders who just waited for things to be handed to them. People need to get off their ass & stop waiting for the govt. to tell them what to do & how to be successful. The American Dream isn't a promise or something guaranteed when you become an American citizen, it's something that you aspire for & work towards.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    I'm with Mitt, but it seems like a fair portion of people here (LM + Sticky) both feel that the 2 party system needs to go.
    Don't you just feel like something actually, really, truly needs to change?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I just can't bring myself to vote for somebody who endorses a guy that says stuff like: "Pregnancy by rape is something God intended."
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Since there is only one candidate in the poll, I'll abstain from the vote because I wish not to endorse the status quo by recognizing it with a vote.

Heres the bumper sticker I've been rocking on the back of my 4x4 all autumn

Click here to enlarge

I actually want Romney to get in there. Not because I think he will change a damn thing, but because if Obama gets another 4 years, it will mean 4 more years of the media being in his back pocket and not reporting things like NDAA and the ridiculous drone assassinations.
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

If your governments are anything like those in the UK it doesn't matter who wins either way your $#@!ed!!!
    Mods: Cobb v3, Aquamist hfs-4, BMS DCI, AR Design DP's, ETS FMIC, ETS Charge Pipe, HKS SSQV BOV, BMS CDV, BMS OCC, BMS Clutch Stop & ptf twin disc clutch.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

REGINA GEORGE THAT HOE GOT HIT BY A BUS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Mitt Romney.
    John 3:16

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Here's my prediction. Obama wins by a narrow margin and Romney contests the results from NY and NJ and orders recounts because of hurricane Sandy.
    Four more years of Obama and the next President will be Chris Christie.
    Mark my words.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Idk if this is how it was supposed to work but since I can't vote legally, I picked the candidate I think will win...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brey335i Click here to enlarge
    but since I can't vote legally
    Why not?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Hopefully this poll is how things will end up.....we'll see! I want our nj gov, Chris Christie to run for president
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)

Why does everyone like this Christie fellow so much?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Here's my prediction. Obama wins by a narrow margin and Romney contests the results from NY and NJ and orders recounts because of hurricane Sandy.
    Four more years of Obama and the next President will be Chris Christie.
    Mark my words.
    NY & NJ have a significantly higher chance of "accidentally" turning Red because of the damage caused by Sandy. You need to realize that the areas that were affected by the storm are the areas (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Long Island) that cause NY to go Blue. Also, coming from some1 who's worked for Christie, he has no Presidential aspirations. His eyes are on the AG position.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why does everyone like this Christie fellow so much?
    Blunt, honest, no bull$#@! politician

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    NY & NJ have a significantly higher chance of "accidentally" turning Red because of the damage caused by Sandy. You need to realize that the areas that were affected by the storm are the areas (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Long Island) that cause NY to go Blue. Also, coming from some1 who's worked for Christie, he has no Presidential aspirations. His eyes are on the AG position.
    NY won't turn red. If it did, Romney wins.

This $#@!ing retarded electoral math favors Obama all the way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I picked Obama only because he's black.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Romney has to win Ohio or he is done. And this is what Romney is dealing with in Ohio.

2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PetroC63 Click here to enlarge
    Romney has to win Ohio or he is done. And this is what Romney is dealing with in Ohio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOw...ure=plpp_video
    She has an excellent way with words.

I'd like to hear her thoughts on the economy as well as how to reduce inflation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PetroC63 Click here to enlarge
    PA's actually more important than Ohio. If there's low voter turnout in Philly, things can get very interesting

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

I just can't see how NJ is dem. I've met hundreds of people this week, literally, such a small % like O.

BTW, I also agree Christie is next.

NJ is doing pretty good about adjusting to get people to vote, but NY is ridiculous, they activated the Ny guard and tasked them to transport displaced voters to polling locations...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    I just can't see how NJ is dem. I've met hundreds of people this week, literally, such a small % like O.
    Union, Newark, Trenton, Camden.... They're all small areas geographically, but there's a ridiculous concentration of Democrat/Freeloading individuals in those areas. Also have a larger Jewish population in NJ which traditionally associates with the Democrat ticket

I mean, I've got fam in Long Island & they're union workers and voting for Romney because they realize how destructive O has been as President & the legislation he's trying to push through

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12