Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Has anyone gotten these codes at once?

Last Saturday I was driing my baby when all of a sudden pop goes the WEASEL!! I took it to my mechanic and had it run for fault codes and this popped up, needless to say we erased them and later on the day The SES went on, damn it!! Allready made an appoint for tomorrow. Here is the photo: Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Bump
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    pretty sure theres a recall for egr valve.. not sure about other codes
    08 328i, totaled by women driver
    07 335i, lots of mods.
    Now- 14 Focus ST
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mikolo-n54 Click here to enlarge
    pretty sure theres a recall for egr valve.. not sure about other codes
    this. Id change the EGR valve first...and go from there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

My car is in today to replace the oxygen sensor i will provide everyone with the program installed tomorrow

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlargeThis is what was done on my car, the programming took 3 hours but the car seems the same, I guess I have to go to the DYNO AGAIN!! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

^ Pic is too small to read.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeThis is what was done on my car, the programming took 3 hours but the car seems the same, I guess I have to go to the DYNO AGAIN!! Click here to enlarge
    I didn't get any codes, but there was an active reprogramming recall on my X5 35D. They did it when it was in for a dead battery. Need a larger pic of yours; then could compare to mine to see if it is the recall/programing/campaign number.

Here is my info:

OPEN RECALL
    B13 04 12 PROGRAMMING
    OPEN RECALL 13 04 12 DUE
    DEFECT CODE 00 13 13 02 00
    LABOR OP 00 60 995
    LABOR ALLOWANCE 9 FRU (PROGRAMMING WITH CAS)

The actual hours was .9.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The newer cars measure EGR/Airpump efficiency by looking at the o2 sensors. If you have a dying sensor it could be warming up slowly causing it to miss the lean running spot when the motor warms up. Happens in the E90 M3 before the sensors go bad.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Well guess what? I did the dyno and the BMW reflash erased most of my RENNtech flash F'me Im mad as hell going next week to Lake Park to get it bench flashed AGAIN!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d Click here to enlarge
    Well guess what? I did the dyno and the BMW reflash erased most of my RENNtech flash F'me Im mad as hell going next week to Lake Park to get it bench flashed AGAIN!!!!
    Damnit. My dealer always asks if the car has been tuned before they update the s/w, to avoid overwriting a flash tune.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

If I was you I would not TELL them cause they can come around and VOID your warranty, but if your in good terms like i am with my connections then go ahead but be carefull!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

If I was you I would not TELL them cause they can come around and VOID your warranty, but if your in good terms like i am with my connections then go ahead but be carefull!!
    Ah you still have warranty. My car is modded to a point where warranty really isn't an option anymore Click here to enlarge

But my dealer is very cool about this stuff. A few years ago I got a new engine on an E46 320d despite being out of warranty and despite having a tuning box installed at the moment of the failure. But since the engine failure was not related to the tuning, they were fine about it (some exhaust gas recirculation valve melted and got sucked into the engine - common problem on early E46 320d engines, apparently) and BMW replaced it on goodwill.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

LOL I imagine how much modded u are anyway great deal on your 320d, I also have my connection here and BTW its the HEAD honcho whom happens to race his car with the Sales Manager all the time, almost everyone is modded here!!!