Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    WOW less power with the ESS tune! Im kinda not surprised based on other folks results either way congrats on the new tune. You even did better then the latest Stroker 4.6L M3. Did you get a race fuel tune for the EZ flash or not your thing?
    That's true, better number than the latest RD Sport stroker, that should tell people something.

PG also lost power with the ESS tune, so not the first time this has happened. Wonder what the explanation for that is?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That's true, better number than the latest RD Sport stroker, that should tell people something.

PG also lost power with the ESS tune, so not the first time this has happened. Wonder what the explanation for that is?
    Oh you know standard answer "it adapted"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this is very disappointing

I didnt post this on m3post because I wasnt looking to start a bickering contest and increase the drama

I am just a regular individual who purchased a tune just like anyone here would want if they wanted i.e. thru wheelsto or the vendor

I am disappointed that PG would say that Jeremy tried to manipulate the dyno and detune the baseline

When I had Jeremy tune my car, we dyno'd first with the ess tune and then we switched to stock tune and then Jeremy tuned the car on the Dyno with his software

Jeremy will post up the dyno soon enough and did not post the ESS #s which are my original and true baseline so that we would have this bickering match that we have on m3post....

Also, all my runs were done in 4th gear and done right in front of me so I cant see how any type of manipulation occured....also the place with the dyno is a dedicated Honda Spot so they have no bias or interest in what happens with BMWs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by disruptv Click here to enlarge
    this is very disappointing

I didnt post this on m3post because I wasnt looking to start a bickering contest and increase the drama

I am just a regular individual who purchased a tune just like anyone here would want if they wanted i.e. thru wheelsto or the vendor

I am disappointed that PG would say that Jeremy tried to manipulate the dyno and detune the baseline

When I had Jeremy tune my car, we dyno'd first with the ess tune and then we switched to stock tune and then Jeremy tuned the car on the Dyno with his software

Jeremy will post up the dyno soon enough and did not post the ESS #s which are my original and true baseline so that we would have this bickering match that we have on m3post....

Also, all my runs were done in 4th gear and done right in front of me so I cant see how any type of manipulation occured....also the place with the dyno is a dedicated Honda Spot so they have no bias or interest in what happens with BMWs
    I am disappointed that would be said as well, why would you want your baseline manipulated? Who would even try to do that? You were present so why this is being made up is beyond me. Is there no level he won't stoop to?

Exactly, the ESS dyno was not posted to not start bickering but now they are asking for it, I don't get it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WOW less power with the ESS tune! Im kinda not surprised based on other folks results either way congrats on the new tune. You even did better then the latest Stroker 4.6L M3. Did you get a race fuel tune for the EZ flash or not your thing?
    yup slightly less power...again I had their software sio tht I could pass readiness for emmisons....I was disappointed that my #s appeared low with the ess tune when he 1st dyno'd the car

Honestly I'm still researching race gas and am not getting a straight answer as to if it would increase the hp significantly on a NA car and the consequences of running race gas on a NA car

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by disruptv Click here to enlarge
    yup slightly less power...again I had their software sio tht I could pass readiness for emmisons....I was disappointed that my #s appeared low with the ess tune when he 1st dyno'd the car

Honestly I'm still researching race gas and am not getting a straight answer as to if it would increase the hp significantly on a NA car and the consequences of running race gas on a NA car
    As long as it is unleaded you really don't have anything to worry about.

On a high compression motor like the M3 a dedicated race tune will give you a bit of power. Obviously not like a forced induction motor but definitely allow more timing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I love how PG and ESS are trying to spin these independent results into "sticky" trying to sell software LOL. Are you $#@!ing kidding me right now?. Hey sticky tell the truth are you being paid for every tune you sell like I allegedly was paid by G-power to sell their S/C kits? LOL.

M3post and all the supporters are all jokes dude. That why that douche PG can't come here to talk about anything and stays in his lil safe online bubble where he can request things he can't argue against to be deleted. I mean like the OP said if he wanted to start a $#@! storm he would have posted the ESS results and made a deliberate thread about it but instead he just posted his baseline and then tuned number I mean wtf. All I can say is no matter what ESS says I have yet to hear someone complain about OE software. When I got my tune done I had it for months and went to a 2 dynos that had no idea who the hell my tuner was and still laid down consistent numbers on different days. Not to mention my performance against other tuned M3's so its REALLY funny for them to even try and claim that OE lacks the tuning capability they do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

I love how PG and ESS are trying to spin these independent results into "sticky" trying to sell software LOL. Are you $#@!ing kidding me right now?. Hey sticky tell the truth are you being paid for every tune you sell like I allegedly was paid by G-power to sell their S/C kits? LOL.

M3post and all the supporters are all jokes dude. That why that douche PG can't come here to talk about anything stays in his lil online bubble where he can request things he can't argue against to be deleted. I mean like the OP said if he wanted to start a $#@! storm he would have posted the ESS results and made a deliberate thread about it but instead he just posted his baseline and then tuned number I mean wtf. All I can say is no matter what ESS says I have yet to hear someone complain about OE software. When I got my tune done I had it for months and went to a 2 dynos that had no idea who the hell my tuner was and still laid down consistent numbers on different days. Not to mention my performance against other tuned M3's so its REALLY funny for them to even try and claim that OE lacks the tuning capability they do.
    Disruptiv can confirm on his own he chose to post his own dyno results. I wish I got a cut from software sales, would be nice. Where did this idea originate that people who say the dyno results are good are selling tunes?

The fact that the OP already knew he shouldn't post this results there speaks volumes. Sad that good info can't be shared because he will just be hated on or accused of selling tunes. Why can't PG just say congratulations like a normal human being?

You know, I don't get it. We have ESS guys here who are chill and just enjoy cars like everyone else. They support the other guys here who mod, some even buy Gintani parts to add to their ESS kits and vice versa. That site is the only place where you try to share something that isn't ESS and you get hated on. He can stay in his bubble, congrats to Disruptiv and OE tuning for good work and I just want to remind everyone BimmerBoost is hosting a tuner shootout to put this all to rest once and for all: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...light=shootout

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Disruptiv can confirm on his own he chose to post his own dyno results. I wish I got a cut from software sales, would be nice. Where did this idea originate that people who say the dyno results are good are selling tunes?

The fact that the OP already knew he shouldn't post this results there speaks volumes. Sad that good info can't be shared because he will just be hated on or accused of selling tunes. Why can't PG just say congratulations like a normal human being?

You know, I don't get it. We have ESS guys here who are chill and just enjoy cars like everyone else. They support the other guys here who mod, some even buy Gintani parts to add to their ESS kits and vice versa. That site is the only place where you try to share something that isn't ESS and you get hated on. He can stay in his bubble, congrats to Disruptiv and OE tuning for good work and I just want to remind everyone BimmerBoost is hosting a tuner shootout to put this all to rest once and for all: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...light=shootout
    Its total comedy dude. I didn't even hate on the ESS / IND Bluemax numbers cause it actually made sense for a change. But they make it seem like as long as it says ESS we call BS which isn't the case but is the case when they see anything OE/Gintani because its a threat to their business I guess. M3post.com is the only forum I've ever been banned on permanently due to this non-sense so its pretty funny that alone doesn't show people there's a problem. Either way I look forward to see the slaughter that shall take place on the Dynoday. I may even show up for kicks if I'm not busy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12